Chapter 68: Image Revamping (Part-12)
3.8k 6 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Immediately following my order, Emily grabs Ava’s legs while Abigale grabs her arms, holding them in place.   

“You fuckers! What are you doing!? Release me! Now!” Ava shouts, starting to struggle.   

But fortunately, she’s not nearly as powerful as the women restraining her. No matter how much she tries, her limbs are not even budging.   

“Let’s get started,” I say with a small nod.   

Grabbing the sides of Ava’s blue dress, I pull it up to reveal her round butt. Just like the last time, she’s wearing expensive-looking laced underwear, the same color as her dress.  

“Hey! Why did you pull up my dress!? Don’t you even dare to do something weird—”  

*THWAK*  

“AAAAHHHH!”   

Ava cries out in pain as I swing my hand and smack her bouncy ass as hard as I could— leaving a red handprint on the pure white skin of her right ass-cheek.   

“… the fuck did you just do?” Ava asks, her voice deathly low and dangerous.   

“This,” I reply, raising my hand again—  

*THWAK*  

— and smacking her left ass-cheek this time.   

“EIYAAA!”   

“Looks exactly the same on both the sides,” I comment, looking at the second handprint on her ass.   

“How dare you… How dare you hit me, bastard!?” Ava growls angrily, turning her head to look at me.   

“Because I want to,” I reply.  

*THWAK*  

“AAAAHHH! You piece of shit! I will fucking tell my father about this! He will kill you!” she shouts as I spank her again.   

“Are you threatening me?” I ask in a low voice.   

“Yes, I am! What’re you going to do about it, huh?” she spats.   

… Is she an idiot?   

*THWAK* *THWAK* *THWAK*  

“AAAH! AAAH! AAAH! It hurts! It hurts! Stop!” Ava cries out in pain as I smack her ass three times in a row.   

“This is what I am going to do about it,” I say with a laugh.   

“Motherfucker… Just wait! You just wait, bastard! Let me get my phone back! I will make sure that every man in this city watches your sex tape! I will personally send men to rape your whore girlfriend! Then finally, my father will get to know about this! And he will kill you!!!” Ava shouts, her face red from anger.   

“Oh, really? Thanks for telling me,” I say.   

“Abigail, make sure that no matter what, she doesn’t get a phone in her possession from now on.”  

“As you wish, leader,” Abigail replies solemnly.   

…   

Ava looks at me with a stunned face, fear slowly replacing the anger in her eyes.   

“H-Hey, you cannot do that. My phone, you have to give it back!” she says.    

“Why? I don’t think I have to give back anything,” I say with a shrug.   

“No, you have to! Because if don’t… then… then you’re taking away my freedom! It’s almost like you’re abducting me!” She says.   

“And what if we are?” I ask, raising my eyebrows.   

…   

Ava falls into a shocked silence again. Though this time, instead of staring back at her, I take the opportunity to observe the gang women. After all, my main motive for doing this is to impress them.   

As expected, Zoe is looking at the scene indifferently, though she is constantly throwing hateful glares at me (as usual). But to my surprise, Clara, who for some reason dislikes me as much as Zoe, seems quite impressed right now— a sign of success.  

Emily’s cheeks are flushed and there is a perverted grin on her face— knowing her, I am sure that she’s fantasizing about being in Ava’s place. On the other hand, Abigale is looking at me as if I am her child performing well at something. She’s the only one who, I think, is genuinely favorable towards me.   

Hmm… Well, things are looking better than I thought.   

…  

“You… You son of a bitch. So, this is what you were after, huh? Kidnapping me,” Ava says in a low voice, finally breaking her silence.  

“But don’t get too happy thinking that you’ve succeeded. If you don’t let me speak to my family, they will find out about this eventually anyway. And then you will be dead, you understand!? You will be dead, cocksucker!”   

“Is that so? Well, let’s wait and see if that happens. Anyway, for now, your ass needs some more spanking,” I say.   

*THWAK* *THWAK* *THWAK*  

“EIIYYYYAAAA!!!”  

*THWAK* *THWAK* *THWAK*  

“AAHHHH! NOO! STOP IT! IT HURTS!”  

“It hurts? Really? I thought it would tickle,” I say sarcastically, rubbing her ass now.   

“No, it hurts, idiot! Stop hitting me!” she shouts, flinching in pain just from being touched.   

“You want me to stop?” I ask wonderingly.   

“Yes, you dimwit!   

“Sure, I will stop… But only if you apologize for being rude to me. Oh, and agree to be my bitch from now on as well— opposite to what you were telling my subordinates, that is,” I say.   

“Hahaha! Yeah, dream on, dickhead! There’s no way in hell I am saying that!”   

“Okay, don’t. I guess I will have to take this up a notch then,” I say, taking a deep breath and rotating my hand to prepare.   

The next moment, I grab the back of Ava’s underwear and pull it towards me as hard as I can.   

*RIIIIIP*  

“IYAAAAA!”   

Instantly, the underwear rips apart and Ava becomes bottomless— I can even see her pink pussy peeking from between her thighs.   

“What the fuck have you done!? That was my favorite underwear!” she shrieks again, struggling even more than before.   

“All the better,” I say with a smirk, starting to slap her ass once again.   

*THWAK*   

“AAAAH!”  

*THWAK* *THWAK*  

“AAHHH! STOOOP!”   

*THWAK* *THWAK* *THWAK*  

“MY ASS HURTS!!! STOOOP!”  

“I won’t stop until you say what I told you to!” I tell her.   

“Forget it, you son of a whore! I never will— AAHHH!”  

*THWAK* *THWAK* *THWAK* *THWAK* *THWAK* *THWAK* *THWAK* *THWAK* *THWAK* *THWAK* *THWAK* *THWAK* *THWAK* *THWAK* *THWAK* *THWAK* *THWAK* *THWAK* *THWAK* *THWAK* *THWAK* *THWAK* *THWAK* *THWAK* *THWAK*  

I continue spanking Ava with all the power I could muster. Each and every strike hurts me back as well, but I still don’t stop. Ava also keeps screaming on top of her voice, using all the swear words she knows— stubbornly refusing to apologize.   

“Huh?”   

After a few minutes, something wet comes in contact with my hand. Thinking that Ava’s ass is starting to bleed, I look down to see if there is any serious injury on her skin— only to find out that the liquid sticking to my hand is transparent, not red.   

What the heck!?   

I think I hit too low and accidentally touched her pussy just now.   

“Are you getting aroused from being spanked, Ava!? Seriously!?” I ask, quite in shock.  

“What!? N-No! I am not! T-That’s just sweat!” she replies, her voice hoarse from all the shouting.   

Bullshit…   

I slide my hands between her plump thighs and scoop up the overflowing liquid from her pussy.   

“Sweat, huh? I don’t remember sweat being so viscous and sticky,” I say.   

“T-That is…”  

…  

Great, I guess I’ve found a way to make her yield to me.  

“Oh man, even my pants are getting wet from all your fluids! You are actually enjoying this very much, aren’t you?” I ask.   

“N-No, I am not!” she says, stuttering.   

“Don’t lie!”  

*THWAK*  

“Ahaan!”  

“… that was clearly a moan,” I say, thinning my eyes.   

“No, i-it was not a moan!” Ava says, her face turning even redder— though not from anger anymore.   

…   

I insert my hand between her thighs again and rub her swollen pussy.   

“Just look at the state of your cunt! Don’t tell me… Did you cum while I was spanking you?” I ask dramatically.   

“I-I… No, I didn’t!” Ava says, looking helplessly embarrassed right now.   

Looking at her face, it’s obvious that she’s lying. She did have an orgasm.  

“I cannot believe this! Ava Leawitt loves being hit! She loves the pain! She’s a masochist!”   

“SHUT UP! I AM NOT—”  

*THWAK* *THWAK* *THWAK*  

“Naaahn! Aahaan! Mmmhh!”   

Ava moans loudly in spite of herself, her body quivering.   

“You were saying something?” I ask innocently.   

“…”  

“Well, this explains why you weren’t apologizing. This is actually a reward for you, not a punishment. Well then, I guess I will reward you some more by telling everyone at school that Ava Leawitt is an “M”. You will surely enjoy the humiliation, won’t you?” I ask with a laugh.   

… 

“Fine! Fine, I am sorry for being rude, okay!? Now release me!” Ava yells.   

“Okay, so you’re sorry… and?” I ask.   

“And… AND I WILL BE YOUR BITCH!”  

 

See Bella's Character Photo on my Discord.

44