Chapter 69: Image Revamping (Part-13)
4.4k 4 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The subjugation of Ava went much better than I expected. Her father permanently gave her away to us (though she’s still not aware of this), I got to exact my revenge (a small part of it anyway) by spanking her in the van, and at the same time, I even managed to achieve my main goal— impressing the gang women.   

With this, we’d taken care of all three of my bullies — Pig, Neustadt, and Ava. And now, it was finally time to start conquering my school for real.   

In the remaining five days of the week (our deadline), the gang women and I did everything we could to rebuild my image in school.   

I continued coming to the school in the luxury sedan the gang provided, specifically arriving when the grounds were crowded so that the maximum number of people could see me. Wherever I went, at least five gang women accompanied me— we flirted around in loud voices, got touchy, and sometimes, did even bolder things.  

But obviously, not everything went smoothly— we didn’t want them to.   

Jealous guys tried reporting me to the teachers, but with Principal Steele on my side, no one could do shit. Delinquents, who couldn’t stand the fact that I’m gaining authority in school, tried showing me my place.   

But the funny thing is, most of them were Pig’s and Ava’s friends— well, more like their subordinates— and none of them knew what I’ve done to those two. In the absence of their leaders, they thought of messing with me and gaining some popularity for themselves at the same time.   

Sigh… Poor people. They ended up becoming the most major stepping stone for me instead.  

One by one, or sometimes, even when they were in small groups, the gang women and I ambushed them in places where there are no security cameras. I won’t go into details, but the result was so ruthless and brutal that no one even dared to raise a finger against me from thereon. The fact that I got away without any sort of repercussions made everyone even more terrified.   

From then, all the students started fearing me— but that doesn’t mean that they begin avoiding me altogether. As everyone knows; power attracts people. That’s the reason why Pig and Ava are so popular (even though the former is an ugly fuck and the latter is a bitch)— and that’s exactly what happened to me as well.   

I became popular.   

True, not in a good way, but that doesn’t matter much. People started approaching me in different ways, either to befriends or, in case of girls, to hit on me— all of them wishing to get under that shadow of the new power in school.   

Well, anyway, just as Reagan declared, the gang finished up my image revamping within a week. And finally, today is the day when Chole will finally start attending my school.   

Actually, I’m on my way to pick her up right now.   

With Nora driving the sedan, we reach the gang’s base in less than half an hour. Along with Chloe, all the gang women who attend my school are standing outside the base as well, waiting for me.   

But well, the first one I notice is Lily— after all, my eyes were searching for her. She’s standing at the very back, her head lowered, not even looking at my car as it gets parked. One of the reasons I am in a relatively good mood today is because I will finally get to meet Lily again— she will come to school with me after a weeklong absence.   

Reagan, being the evil bitch she is, didn’t let me even talk to Lily for the entire week (I tried various means to contact her but they didn’t work). Last time I saw her, her mental state was really bad and she was totally in control of Reagan.   

I don’t know what happened to her in the last week, but I’m not optimistic.   

“You came to pick me up?” Chloe asks in surprise as I walk out of the car, towards her.   

“Yes, why? No one told you?”   

“No, I never thought that you will come personally— being the leader of this gang and everything. But I should give you some credit, at least you understand the importance of my status,” she replies with a smug smile.   

“Oh, but I don’t care about your status at all! I just came here to escort a beautiful young lady,” I say with a wink, remembering the lines I prepared beforehand.   

Instantly, Chloe’s cheeks turn bright red.   

“O-Oh, is that so?” She says stutteringly.   

“Yes, of course. Shall we get going then?” I ask.   

Chole and I enter the sedan I was riding in while the gang women (plus Lily and Ava) starting climbing inside the vans parked behind us.   

Once again, I dare to glance at Lily, suppressing an intense urge to run up to her and give her a tight hug. To my joy, even she decides to look at me at this moment. But this joy doesn’t last too long. While a faint smile form on her face, her eyes are not smiling at all— they’ve lost their sparkle.   

Fuck…  

It feels like someone is gripping my heart and squeezing it as hard as they can. I really don’t want to see Lily like this— it hurts me too much— but still, I don’t look away immediately.   

I need to see the state she’s in; what the gang has done to her and what my own foolishness has resulted in— only then I will be able to do the things I’ve planned… things that could easily result in not only my death but of those whom I love as well.   

But well, I’ve already made up my mind. From here, I will keep moving forward until the light in Lily’s eyes returns and she gives me a real smile, like the one she used to give me.   

…   

We arrive at the school just a few minutes before classes start, but that’s as usual. The ride was pretty uneventful, I just kept up with my flirty attitude while casually conversing with Chloe along the way.  

“Wow, your school looks quite good from outside— even bigger than my previous one,” Chloe says, impressed.   

Of course, it’s good.   

The majority of the kids who study here have parents who are either fairly rich (at least) or well-connected. Even I got admitted because Lily begged Harrison Storm (her father, but I don’t want to address that filthy bastard like that) to get me enrolled.   

Well, at least now I know why he agreed to that request so easily.   

“I’m glad that you like it. Let’s go inside, shall we?” I say with a smile.   

“Yes,” Chloe says, giving me a nod.   

We, together with the gang women, get out of our vehicles and enters the school premises (Reagan and a couple of others stayed behind).   

Immediately, Abigale and Valerie move next to me, putting their hands on my back and leaning on me slightly. I also pull them closer and grab their butts, squeezing them at my leisure as usual.   

“I-Isn’t that a bit inappropriate in school!?” Chloe asks, blushing again.   

“You’re not serious, are you? This is nothing, you will see so much more,” I tell her, chuckling as she turns even brighter red.   

The moment I enter the school building, everyone standing in the hallway dashes aside, making way for me and my women so that we can get to our class easily. In their eyes, I could plainly see the fear and awe we’ve ingrained over the last few days.   

“Amazing, you sure are the boss of this place,” Chloe says, amazed.   

“Yes, I am. Now, come on, this way.”  

Slowly, as we move further ahead, my group starts to scatter. Those who’re in different classes and sections move to their respective classrooms until only I, Chloe, Zoe, Emily, Ava, and Lily remain.   

Ava also starts to leave but I stop her.  

“You are coming with us,” I say.   

“But I’m in a different section,” she says with a frown.   

“Not anymore. I’ve arranged everything with Principal Steele, you will be in my section from now on,” I tell her.   

Ava looks outraged but she knows better than to start arguing with me right now. I guess the gang did a fairly good job training her.   

The scene inside the class is a bit similar to outside. My classmates move aside to clear the way to the back seats. Though Lily’s friends are still a bit bolder than others— they immediately snatch her away from my group and start talking to her in hushed voices.   

I know it’s easy to threaten these girls and tell Lily to come back— but I don’t plan to do that. As much as I want to speak to my girlfriend, I think, given her current condition, it’s much more crucial that she spends some time with her female friends as well.  

“Do we really have to sit this far back? In my last school, I used to sit in the front rows,” Chloe complains as all of us start settling down on our seats.   

“Well, you can sit wherever you want. Though I recommend you to wait here for a couple of periods. You see, our class-teacher is a dickhead,” I tell her.   

Chloe laughs at this.   

“Okay, if you say so.”  

“Hey, where am I going to sit? There are no seats left!” Ava says angrily, looking around. She’s the only one left standing.   

Great, let’s get started…   

“What are you saying, Ava? Your seat is right in front of you,” I tell her.   

“Huh? Where?” She asks, confused.   

I unzip my pants and take out my limp cock.   

“Right here,” I say with a smirk, patting my thighs.   

“Now, take off your panties and sit down. The class is about to start.” 

 

See Bella's Character Photo on my Discord.

41