Chapter 72: The New School Life (Part-3)
3.4k 5 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hey, Luke! Sofia!” I call out, walking up to their table alone.   

On my instruction, the gang women don’t follow me. They are staying back, having their lunch without me.   

“Caiden?”  

Reacting to my voice, both of them turns around to look at me.   

“How are you doing, Luke? I hope these injuries are not as bad as they look,” I ask, taking a seat in front of him.   

But Luke doesn’t reply immediately. Looking a bit uneasy, he glances at Sofia first before speaking.   

“I… I am doing fine. A few cracks in my bones, but they will mend in a few more weeks,” He says with a small smile.   

“I see. That’s good. Sorry, Lily and I couldn’t visit you in the hospital. We’ve been… eh… kind of busy,” I apologize.   

“Yeah, I could tell…” Alex mutters, glancing at the gang women.   

“Has Lily come to school today?” Sofia asks suddenly.   

To my surprise, her voice seems quite cold and flat. Also, there’s something strange about the way she’s looking at me— as if she’s disgusted.   

“Yes, she’s sitting with her friends,” I answer with a frown, pointing at the table where Lily’s sitting.   

Without furthering the conversation, Sofia stands up and walks towards Lily. Though the moment she settles down on that table, Luke heaves a huge sigh, looking visibly relieved.   

“Sorry about Sofia. She’s quite pissed at you for— you know— what’s been happening around school these past few days, especially between you and those new girls,” He tells me, his ears turning slightly red.   

“I can understand. And I guess you’re pissed at me, too?” I ask.   

“Not really? I mean, I’ve not known you for too long, but I have seen the way you look at Lily many times. And it’s quite clear that you love her a lot. I doubt you will purposely do anything to hurt her,” he says with a shrug.   

“I don’t know the reason why—”  

“I am glad that you think of me this way. Anyway, I actually came here to ask you something; are you still angry with Pig?” I ask, changing the topic deliberately.   

“Me? Angry with Johnny Bristow? What do you think?” Luke asks, raising his broken left arm (in the cast) as if saying “duh”.  

“Good. Then how does getting some revenge on him sounds to you? I will back you up, so there won’t be any problem,” I tell him.   

“Revenge, huh? I heard that you’ve already beaten him pretty bad a few days ago. They even had to take him and his ruffians to the infirmary. I think I can consider that as revenge,” Luke says gloomily.   

“No, that was my revenge— for the things he did to me— not yours. He sent you to the hospital, Luke. And don’t forget about the things he said about Sofia. What’s more, he didn’t even get punished because you never complained about it to anyone,” I say, being a bit insistent.   

“What’s the point? He wasn’t going to get punished anyway. Only my parents would’ve gotten troubled for nothing,” he says bitterly.   

“True. And that’s why I am giving you this chance. If you want, you can punish him now. But well, I won’t force you if you don’t want to,” I say.   

Luke ponders on this for a second, his expressions quite serious.   

“… Fine. You’re right, I will feel much better after getting some revenge. So, what do you think I should do?” He says, nodding to himself.   

Great.   

“Well, you cannot just beat him up. Not now anyway,” I say, gesturing at his hand.   

“Yeah, that won’t work,” Luke agrees.   

“Hmm… Then how about we humiliate him a bit? Let’s force him to apologize to you in front of all the students present here in the cafeteria. Surely, he will hate that very much,” I suggest.   

“Well, that’s an idea… But will he really do it? Beating him up is one thing, you just need to pick up a fight. But making him apologize? That’s something else entirely. We all know how prideful he is,” Luke says.   

“Oh, don’t worry about that. Just leave it to me,” I say with a smirk, standing up from the seat.   

“He’s here. Let’s go.”  

Pig has just entered the cafeteria with his bodyguards, making his way to his usual table.   

“You’re sure about this, right Caiden?” Luke asks anxiously, standing up.   

“Of course, I am.”  

The gang women eye me attentively as Luke and I walk up to the table where Pig is sitting, ready spring into action at moments’ notice. Slowly, as more and more people notice where I am going, the chattering inside the cafeteria also starts to die out.   

Hmm… It was not my intention, but this is a good chance to show my dominance over Pig. The news about what Ava and I did earlier today is already spreading in the school like wildfire. With this, the speck of rebellion that’s left (probably) in some people will vanish completely.   

“Hey, Pig! Your lunch looks quite nice today!” I say, walking next to Pig and checking out the content of his lunchbox.   

Pig turns around to look at me with a jerk. Immediately, his face twists, a furious look appearing there, and his hand reach towards his ass instinctively— though, at least, he manages to keep his filthy mouth shut.   

“I will be taking this. Thank you very much,” I say, picking up his lunchbox and sitting down on an empty chair. Luke also follows suit and sits down on the chair beside me.   

“Want some?” I ask Luke, helping myself to Pig’s delicious lunch.   

“N-No, I am fine,” Luke answers nervously.   

“What do you want now, bast— Caiden?” Pig says, gritting his teeth.   

Even though his voice is low, almost everyone can hear him clearly— the cafeteria is that much quiet.   

“Why, I cannot just come here to say hi? Or, eat your lunch?” I ask casually.   

“Don’t fuck with me. Just tell me what you want and go away?” Pig spits out, his face slowly turning red in anger.   

“Hahaha… I guess you know me, Pig. Anyway, you remember our friend here?” I say, gesturing at Luke.   

“Yeah, I remember beating the shit out of him. So?” he says arrogantly.   

Tch… Tch… Tch…   

As I thought, butt-fucking was not enough to straighten up this thick-skinned cunt.   

“So, I want to drop down to the floor and say this while groveling at Luke’s feet: I am a big, fat piece of Pork. Also, I am an idiot. So, please forgive me for hitting you and insulting your girlfriend. I will never do it again,” I tell him.   

…   

For a few seconds, everyone just stares at me in disbelief (including Luke). Then, the next moment, Pig’s bodyguards start to move towards me with a menacing look on their faces. In response, the gang women also jump up to their feet (just like the last time).   

But well, I don’t let things escalate any further…   

“You know what will happen if you don’t do it,” I add, whispering to Pig with a smile on my face.   

…   

The next instant, Pig raises his hand to stop his bodyguards. Even though he’s literally shaking from anger right now— so much that even the table is vibrating— there’s fear reflecting in his pudgy little eyes as well.   

He remembers that what happened to him the other day— more specifically, he remembers Reagan. And there’s no way he would want to be anywhere near her ever again.   

“Fine… Fine… I will do it…” Pig says, taking in some long rough breaths before standing up  

“J-Johnny?” One of his bodyguards mutters, looking shocked. Others present in the cafeteria are similarly in shock as well.   

Though Pig ignores them (or tries to anyway). Glaring and cursing at me under his breath, he walks up to Luke and, with much effort, lay down his fat body on the dirty floor, face down— inches away from Luke’s feet.   

“Very good! Now, apologize,” I say in a commanding tone.   

…   

“Forgive… Forgive me for beating you up and snapping your bones. Also, for saying that I will rape your girlfriend silly and make her pregnant with my child,” Pig says.   

… Seriously?   

I pick up Pig’s lunchbox once again, keep it above his head, and turn it over— emptying the remaining food on the back of his head. His hair and white shirt get dirty with the gravy, and a piece of chicken gets stuck between the folds of his thick neck.   

“What the fuck!? I am doing what you told me to do!” Pig shouts angrily.   

“I told you what you have to say, right? If you say anything different from that, I will force you to eat the food on the floor next. Or better, make you lick Luke’s shoes clean,” I threaten.   

…   

This knocks up some sense in Pig.   

“I forgot what you said…” he mumbles between his teeth.   

Sigh…   

I repeat the sentence for him.   

“I-I am a big, fat piece of Pork. Also, I am an idiot. So, please forgive me for hitting you and insulting your girlfriend. I-I will never do it again,” Pig apologizes, his hands forming into fists.   

“Luke, you forgive this fat piece of pork?” I say, laughing.   

“Yes, I do. And thank you, Caiden. I owe you one,” Luke says, a genuine smile on his face.   

Luke didn’t tell me this, but I am pretty sure he was frustrated with himself for not being able to protect Sofia that day. After all, I know the feeling much too well. But after seeing Pig getting punished today, I think he will be fine.   

“Motherfuckers, both of you will regret this…”  

“You said something Pig?” I ask.   

“N-No, nothing. I am done, right?” he asks.   

“Yeah, you’re done.”  

Pig quickly tries to get up but slips on the gravy.   

*BAM* PEEEEW*  

His fat ass falls back on the floor boomingly and, at the exact moment, he cracks a big fart.   

“Pff— Hahahaha!”   

Instantly, the tense atmosphere in the cafeteria breaks, and everyone starts laughing at him— especially those who’ve been bullied by him before. Even Pig’s own bodyguards (friends), couldn’t help but leak out a few chuckles.  

“SHUT UP! SHUT YOU, YOU FUCKERS!” Pig screams, completely red in the face now— but this only adds fuel to the fire.   

…   

Ahh~ this was fun. Though sadly, the hard part of the day will start now…   

 

See Bella's Character Photo on my Discord.

42