Chapter 31: Friend And Her Hobby
5k 4 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 “...you raping that Lily was nothing but an act to fool us, huh?”  

...   

I keep staring at Emily for a moment, in a shock of her just being here right now before I even start comprehending what she just said.   

Fuck!!!  

“N-No, that wasn’t an act. This is just... ehh...”  

This is just what?  

I am seriously lost for words right now. What can I even say? If Emily really saw everything that happened earlier, then it must be clear as hell to her that Lily and I are still together after all the shit that happened yesterday...   

“You know, it was me whom Zoe tasked with calming down and clothing again yesterday. She was telling me that she really hates you and everything is over between you guys. She even said that she never wants to speak to you again...”  

“And then, the next freaking day, I see you both on a romantic date,” Emily says.   

Damn...   

“I-It’s not a...”  

Fuck! No matter how you look at it, it’s a fucking date...   

“Zoe actually asked me to look after you in fear that the King might try to contact you again. I never thought I will find something like this, to be honest...” Emily says while taking out a phone from her pocket.   

“W-What are you doing?” I ask fearfully.   

“Hmm? Zoe told me to call her if anything concerning happens...” She says while opening her phone and starting to dial numbers.   

Fuck!!! Me and Lily are goners. I cannot even think of a way to stop Emily from doing this...   

“But...”  

Suddenly, Emily herself stops and looks at me again. Her expressionless face is now broken and there is a huge mischievous grin pasted upon her face which I have seen many times before.   

“... I won’t,” She says.   

Wait...   

“You won’t tell Zoe!?” I ask in shock.   

“Nope,” Emily answers.   

“B-But why?”  

“Because I consider you my friend!!!” she answers excitedly.   

......   

“Okay, what do you want?” I ask while giving Emily a really fed-up look.   

“W-W-What!? I-I don’t want something from you! You are my friend! No, best friend!” Emily says while heavily stuttering.   

I raise my eyebrows and just stare at her.   

“...”  

“W-What?”  

“...”  

“S-Say something!”  

“...”  

“Y-You don’t believe me!?”  

“...”  

“Come on!”  

“...”  

“... Fine. I want something,” Emily finally says. Defeated.   

“Well, I already know what you want but still, spell it out, ” I say while rolling my eyes.   

“But I am your friend as well, okay? I just want to make it clear first,” she says.   

“Yeah, yeah, I get it. So?”   

“Well, as a friend, I would like you to help me with a little hobby of mine sometimes,” Emily says while pressing on the word “friend”.  

“... And what is the hobby?” I ask.   

“Iliktowchprnanimitateit.”  

“...what?”  

Emily says something so fast that I couldn’t understand anything.   

For a moment I thought that this is because she is shy to tell me about her hobby but seeing the excited look on her face, I seriously doubt it.   

“I said, I like to watch porn and imitate what’s happening there!” She repeats.   

I give Emily the most pathetic look I can muster.   

“Hey! Don’t look at me like that!”  

“...”  

“I-It's not that bad!”  

“...”  

“Come on! You are killing me!”  

*Sigh*  

“And how do you want my help?” I ask.   

“Well, you know, I can only a few things as I don’t want to break my hymen by myself. But if you—”  

“I won’t have sex with you,” I say clearly.   

“Booooo! You are such a spoilsport!” Emily says with a pout.   

First of all, how the fuck do you even imitate porn alone if you don’t want to break your hymen!?   

I give Emily a simple shrug and shake my head gesturing a no again.   

“We could have so much fun together... Haa~ anyway, because you are my friend, I will agree to this. But we can also do things other than just intercourse. I want you to help me with those! Just don’t play me like you tried to last time, okay?” She says.   

“So, you want my help in your “hobby” in return to not tell Zoe about all of this, right? ” I ask directly.   

“I already told you that I am requesting you this as a friend!” Emily insists.   

“Requesting? So, I can say no to this, right?” I ask with my eyebrows raised.   

“Well, a good friend will never say no to a request...” Emily says with an innocent smile.   

*Sigh*  

“So, I cannot say no.”  

“I am not forcing you!” Emily says while looking aghast (fake).   

“Fine,” I say.   

“Fine, what?”  

“I will do it. I will help you.”  

“Seriously?— I mean, of course, you will! You are my best friend!” Emily says, looking extremely happy.   

“Well, just don’t disturb my date with Lily, okay? You don’t want to ruin your“friend’s” date, right?” I ask her.   

“Oh, no! I won’t!” She says while shaking her head furiously.   

I have so many problems to deal with in these upcoming days...   

Well, I might just add another one if my date with Lily can go smoothly because of it.   

With a final sigh, I start to turn back to leave.   

“Wait!” Emily calls out.   

“Now what? Don’t tell me you want to do it now,” I say, my voice turning a little dangerous now.   

“No! I have your wallet. You dropped it outside the restaurant before,” she says while taking out a familiar looking wallet and handing it to me.   

What the fuck!? I dropped it outside!?   

Wait, this doesn’t seem right...   

“Hey, you weren’t the one who bumped into me when I entered this place, right?” I ask suspiciously.   

“W-What!? N-No! I absolutely didn’t bump into you and ran to the washroom before!” Emily says with nervous laughter.   

“I never said that the person who bumped into me also ran into the washroom. Don’t tell me you purposely stole my—“  

“Sorry! I need to use the toilet!” Emily says before quickly running inside a cubicle.  

...   

I stand for a few seconds looking at the closed door of the cubicle while trying to find out what the meaning of life is, before turning around to leave the washroom.   

“KYAAAA!”  

The moment I step out, a woman bumps into me and gives out a scream.   

“Fuck! I walked out too carelessly, it’s the women's washroom...  

“Ahh... Didn’t read the sigh properly... Hahaha,” I nervously say while stepping aside.   

The woman angrily glares at me as if I am some pervert giving an excuse.   

Fuck you, Emily.   

I just hope some quality time with Lily heals my mind a bit...   

Suddenly, loud angry voices enter my ears. I move out of the washroom area in confusion and the area around the reception front enters the view.   

“Holy fucking hell!”  

 See the character photos on my Discord.

41