Chapter 34: Date With Lily (Part-4)
5.5k 5 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Taking just a couple of steps, I reach Lily, close enough that her bulging tits lightly graze my chest.   

Though she seems incredibly shy and fidgety, her eyes are drowning in lust. The way she remains unmoving as I approach, I can tell that she wants me to initiate the act.   

Well, honestly, I am more than happy to do so...   

Slowly, l leans forward, feeling the warmth of Lily's irregular breaths on my face, which are getting rougher along with my closing in face.   

Her soft and bountiful tits which were grazing my chest before, are totally squashed against it now, again making me wonder how can they be this amazing in size and texture.   

Finally, inches away, we both close our eyes and a second later, our lips meet...  

It always surprises me how soft the lips of a girl are and how good they feel. But I don’t just waste time on feeling her lips. Instantly after, we both open our mouth as well and entangling our tongues in full passion.   

Lily's sweet saliva enters my mouth and as if acting as an aphrodisiac, it starts heating up my whole body and stronger urges start sprouting within my mind.   

And acting upon these urges, I move both my hands behind and rest the left one on her back and the right one on her practically bare ass.   

“Mhmmm”  

Lily leaks out a soft moan as I squeeze her juicy and round ass, only to have my own fingers dig so deep inside her flesh, that I wonder for a second if they will ever come out.  

Fuck... I cannot control...   

Separating my lips from Lily's, I move down to her neck and start sucking and kissing it.   

“Ahaann... M-My neck... Nnhha... don’t be... so rough...Ahhahan”  

Going further below, I kiss her collar bone before burying my face between her huge and soft tits... all along while playing with her meaty ass.   

“C-Caiden... Mmmhh... your hands... they feel... good... Haaaan...”  

Lily moans further.   

Sucking on her bouncy tits feels like sucking on a huge marshmallow. I feel like I am in heaven right now.  

But still, I have to move on...   

Reluctantly, I separate my face from her bust and again bend down further to reach her crotch... while kissing her soft and fatless stomach along the way.   

Also, I move my hand away from her ass and grab her plump thighs which are under the stockings instead.   

Damn... This thing is digging into her thigh so much...   

Instantly, again acting upon my urges, I kiss the exposed area between her panty and stocking and even lick it to my heart's fill.   

“Ahaan... Caiden... D-Do you like stockings?” Lily asks breathlessly.   

“Yes, I do. Very much...” I answer while again gripping her thighs even stronger.   

“Naahan... Then... I will... Wear them more often... for you...” Lily says, giving out more moans.   

So thoughtful of you, Lily... Thanks.  

Again, I remove my mouth from her thighs and look at Lily's crotch which is directly in front of my eyes. I can see a small wet patch formed on the bottom of the purple panty.   

“D-Don't stare!” Lily says in an embarrassed tone.   

I look up and see that Lily's face has turned beetroot red. She is not meeting my eyes as well...   

Damn... how cute...   

Suddenly growing hungrier for Lily, I grab her slender waist and lightly pull her body.   

“Bend down on this sofa, Lily,” I say.   

“Ehh? O-Okay...” Lily says, looking a bit surprised but she still follows through.   

She leans forward and resting her hand on the sofa, automatically thrusting out her meaty ass backward.   

D-Damn...  

As her asscheeks separate, I see that only a thin line of cloth is covering Lily's slit and back hole. And to be honest, I think I am the luckiest man on this planet to be able to see such a wonderful sight...   

“C-Caiden, we don’t have much time, you see? They might check on us...” Lily says in a little hurried way.  

Thought I can see her ears turning redder...   

Really?   

I somehow hold back an urge to laugh.   

While I know Lily is right, I am sure the main reason she is saying this is because she cannot wait any longer.  

And well, I am not going to make her wait anymore either.  

I slightly shift aside the part of panty covering her pussy, revealing the pink little slit which is glistening with love juices and her cute little butthole, to their full glory.   

And without waiting, I plunge my face there.   

“Ahaaa—mmmaaha”  

Lily leaks out a loud moan but somehow muffles it midway by covering her mouth.  

While I agree that having sex in a changing room is exceptionally thrilling, it will be really bad if we get caught.  

But well, teasing Lily is really fun as well... I simply cannot resist...  

Mischievously, with rapid motion, I start licking her cunt like there is no tomorrow. Her tasty pussy juice starts flowing inside my mouth and her small clit also gets erect. And in just a few more minutes...  

“Ahaa... No... Nhaa... Caiden... Don’t... Kaah... I will...Ahaaan”  

Lily says while leaking out muffled moans. Her whole body begins to tremble heavily from the stimulation I am giving her.   

“I am... Ahaaa... Cumming... Ahaaaaan”  

As Lily reaches an intense orgasm, her body starts to convulse and her love juices squirts out.   

Fuck! I cannot take it any longer...   

My cock is so hard right now that my pants might get tear through if I don’t take it out right now.   

“Lily, I will put it in...” I say while after standing up, taking out my cock and placing it against Lily's wet pussy.   

“Y-Yes, put it in... I-I want to feel you... inside me, Caiden,” Lily says.   

And as if just waiting for her to say this, I put force into my waist and plunge my huge cock inside Lily’s little snatch.   

“Ahaannn!”  

“Argh!”  

I let out a small grunt while Lily lets out another moan, as my cock gets buried inside her meat hole. The warm and wet sensation of her pussy and it’s tightening around my cock as if it is trying to hold it inside forever is overwhelming.   

Fuuuck...   

I bend forward and grab Lily’s tits from behind, kneading them roughly, while also starting to plow her vagina with slow but rhythmic thrusts.   

“Ahaan... Caiden... It feels... Good... Nhaaah...” Lily moans between the wet sounds of churning love juices.   

Well, she is not the only one. Lily's pussy, which recently losing its virginity to me, is extremely tight and is milking my cock like crazy.   

Combining it with the shenanigans we did at the theatre and all touching and groping just now, my cock is already at a point where it can burst any moment.  

Fuck! I am still not nearly experienced enough to handle this sort of pleasure...   

“Guuhh... Lily... I am about to cum...” I say while starting to take out my cock.   

“No, wait! Do it... Inside... I am on pills...” Lily says.   

Lily is taking pills?   

Fuck it! I won’t be able to take it outside now anyway...   

“Aargh!”  

With a final grunt and a single hard thrust, I start cumming and shooting my semen directly inside Lily's womb, filling it up to the brim.   

“Ahaan... So hot... Inside me...” Lily moans.   

I continue to plant my seeds inside Lily like this for a whole minute before the final drops of my semen leave the urethra and both me and Lily fall to the couch, feeling tired but refreshed...   

  

  

 

 ___________  

  

  

 

“Thank you for letting us be of server you. We await your return, madam, sire,” Martha says with a little bow as me and Lily leave the lingerie shop.   

In the end, Lily actually bought two lingerie, including the purple one. And well, though I don’t know their specific prices, I do know that they are insanely expensive...   

But well, anyway, the main thing is that no one noticed what we were doing inside the changing room. My best guess is that the rooms are somewhat soundproof.   

Haaa~ but that was an amazing experience. Both me and Lily are literally glowing right now. In fact, she looks exceptionally beautiful happy.   

Fufufu... And there is one more thing left. I am determined to make this day even better...   

“So, shall we go to dinner—”  

“CAIDEN!”  

The moment I start to tell Lily about my dinner plans, a familiar voice calls me out from behind.   

Fucking hell... not her... again.   

I turn back and see Emily running towards me at full speed.   

What the fuck, Emily!? I told you not to disturb my date! But you are a horny little bitch who never listens...   

I almost feel like starting to yell at her in front of all this crowd but I stop myself because I notice that there is something wrong her...  

Is she looking scared? For real?  

Since I have met Emily, I have only seen her laughing mischievously, getting nervous, or joking around. This is the first time I am seeing her look actually scared.  

This is really weird. What could make even a girl like Emily scared?   

“Caiden... Lily...Haa... Haa...” she opens her mouth to speak while heavily breathing.   

“We need both of you... the supervisor... She arrived early...” 

See the character photos on my Discord.

41