2: The nature’s truth
45 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After exiting the role Ikariel inspect his surroundings

He was in a small hole in a base of a tree, there are similar trees around him and bushes with some flowers, the birds are chirping, it seems to be morning, but there is no way to know because the world is other, even the sun is blue.

(blue sun... it's kinda exotic... *sigh* at least the rest is familiar... green trees and grass, birds flying...)

after some useless thoughts Ikariel decides to search for a small animal to hunt, he can be a wolf but he's still a cub, he is only a bit bigger than a small dog.

[PASSIVE SKILL: WOLF SENSES LVL UP]

...

[PASSIVE SKILL: WOLF SENSES LVL UP]

...

After leveling his skill a bit, he found a rabbit, he tried to sneak-kill him but the rabbit noticed his presence and run away

(...Shit, I forgot to use the Stealth skill... it's lvl 0 thought, is it going to work?)

He mentally spoke Stealth in his head, after a little delay he felt an urge to move to a certain position, he didn't understand what's happening but he decides to follow this instinct because he's a beast now, beasts live based on instinct so it should not result in anything bad.

after moving to this certain position a familiar voice spoke in his head.

[ ACTIVE SKILL: STEALTH LV1 ACQUIRED] 

(Wow... So lvl 0 skills are some instinctual knowledge that species have? good to know... it'll be better if I check this Mindless Rage skill too, its name isn't like the other ones that are intuitive)


Mindless Rage ------ Grade: ???------Toggleable

When active:

-??% for all attributes (except Charisma, Mana, magic attunement, and Willpower) 

-Improved Regeneration

-Lost rationality

-Can't use other skills

-Stamina loss and muscle fatigue + 70%


(...why does it have these question marks everywhere... thinking about it, it makes sense, if I could gather all information by using inspect level 1, but if this's the case what did it has even a description in the other ones... so many questions, so little answers *sigh*... at least I found some interesting things, "toggleable" and "grade" are things I didn't know that exist... well whatever I'll activate this toggleable skill and sooner or later I'll found about grades. )

After finishing his reasoning he proceeded to activate the skill.

the results are instantaneous, he felt his body becoming stronger, his senses becoming sharper, and his muscles growing a bit, after that he opened his status to see how much boost he received.


Spoiler

STATUS:

Name: None

Titles: [Incarnation of Wrath] 

Traits: [Otherworldy Soul] [Monster] [Beast]

level: 0* (34,2%)*** (max: 10)

Rank: 1

Species**: Gray wolf  [male]  (Growth Phase: 2,1%)

Attributes:

Mana: 3/3*---Magical Efficiency: NOT CALCULATED

Strength: 2[+50%]**---Vitality: 2[+50%]** 

Agility: 7[+50%]** --- Dextery: 7[+50%]** 

Willpower: 35*--- Magic Attunement: 2*

Resistance: 6[+50%]** --- Perception: 17**+7 [+50%]

Charisma: 10**

Elemental affinities:

[WIND]: 1/10**

[LIGHTING]: 1/10**

[DARKNESS]: 2/10***

[FIRE]: 1/10*

PASSIVE SKILLS *: [Cold resistance: lvl 1*] [Wolf senses: lvl 7**]  [Cooperation: lvl 0*]

ACTIVE SKILLS *: [Bite: lvl 0**] [Stealth: lvl 1**]  [Mindless Rage*: lvl 1*] [ Inspect : lvl 4]

UNIQUE SKILLS *[Wrath]

[collapse]


(... 50% is a good amount and combined with the effects from [Wrath] it turned into a passive skill... honestly how many cheats does I have?)

After boasting with his arrogant delusions Ikariel decides to search for another prey.

After torturing his poor stomach without particular reason for a few minutes, Ikariel found another rabbit, but this one is different, it has small antlers growing in its head similar to a deer.

After activating stealth and sneaking for a bit, he realized something that his dumb self forgot.

(...isn't it possible to use inspect in things outside the status window too?)

He tried to use Inspect in the rabbit, but after waiting for a bit, it doesn't work, frustrated that his idea didn't bear fruits, he decided to vent his frustration in the poor rabbit

After approaching slowly, this time using stealth, he pounced on the rabbit from behind, the rabbit noticed and dodged the attack, after that something unexpected (at least based on Ikariel's thought) happened, the rabbit, instead of running away turned back and attacked Ikariel with his antlers aiming for a headbutt, Ikariel that is staring at the rabbit because of the unexpected outcome, took the full force of the attack and is thrown a few meters back, after the damage, he escaped from his daze and tried to use bite in the rabbit's side, but the rabbit is on defensive and doesn't let Ikariel run from his sight. 

After staring at each other for some seconds, the rabbit lost its patience and tried to headbutt Ikariel again, this time, Ikariel dodged the attack and turned the rabbit's side biting the neck, the rabbit started to squeal from the pain and struggled to escape from Ikariel's grasp, but it was futile, bit by the rabbit bleed and weaken, and then died.

Spoiler

[ PASSIVE SKILL: REFLEXES LVL 1 ACQUIRED]

[PASSIVE SKILL: IMPACT RESISTANCE LVL 1 ACQUIRED]

[ACTIVE SKILL: BITE LVL 1 ACQUIRED]

[ACTIVE SKILL: DODGE LVL 1 ACQUIRED]

[ACTIVE SKILL: JUMP LVL 1 ACQUIRED]

[PASSIVE SKILL: WOLF SENSES LVL UP]

[PASSIVE SK...

[PASSIV...

[ACTI...

[A...

...

[ ANTLERED RABBIT (LVL 4) KILLED ]

[ LEVEL UP+ 1 STR, VIT, REST +2 DEX, AGL +3 PER ]

[ LEVEL UP+ 1 STR, VIT, REST +2 DEX, AGL +3 PER ]

[ LEVEL UP+ 1 STR, VIT, REST +2 DEX, AGL +3 PER ]

[ LEVEL UP+ 1 STR, VIT, REST +2 DEX, AGL +3 PER ]

STATUS:

Name: None

Titles: [Incarnation of Wrath] 

Traits: [Otherworldy Soul] [Monster] [Beast]

level: 3* (15,9%)*** (max: 10)

Rank: 1

Species**: Gray wolf  [male]  (Growth Phase: 2,8%)

Attributes:

Mana: 3/3*---Magical Efficiency: NOT CALCULATED

Strength: 6(+50%)***---Vitality: 6(+50%)** 

Agility: 13(+50%)** --- Dextery: 13(+50%)** 

Willpower: 42*--- Magic Attunement: 2*

Resistance:8(+50%)** --- Perception: 22** + 12[+50%]

Charisma: 10**

Elemental affinities:

[WIND]: 1/10**

[LIGHTING]: 1/10**

[DARKNESS]: 2/10***

[FIRE]: 1/10*

PASSIVE SKILLS *: [Cold resistance: lvl 1*] [Wolf senses: lvl 12**]  [Cooperation: lvl 0*] [Impact resistance: lvl 1] [Reflexes lvl 1]

ACTIVE SKILLS *: [Bite: lvl 1**] [Stealth: lvl 3**]  [Mindless Rage*: lvl 4*] [ Inspect : lvl 4] [Dodge: lvl 1] [Jump:1]

UNIQUE SKILLS *[Wrath]

[collapse]

(HOLY SHIT, what the hell is wrong with that thing... or better, what the hell am I thinking, do I really thought that rabbit will just run or accept that it'll die? if so what the hell are those horns for? that's enough, I'll just eat this and return to the cave to sleep, this shit isn't a game and those cheats don't help either, the power I thought I had was only an illusion.)

After concluding the truth, Ikariel decided to eat the rabbit, surprisingly, even if he never ate raw meat, it was good, it tasted something between fruit and meat in his past life, almost sweet, after that he returned to the hole and lie down to sleep, although the surroundings could be dangerous at night, predators could appear and all that bullshit, he didn't have the energy to care, he is exhausted, his day was spent only reading semitransparent windows and hunting swift animals, it was the worse.


Ikariel was in the void again, after waiting for a bit his surroundings once more changed.

Ikariel found himself in something like a third-person view, he saw himself walking to his house after a party, after spending years living as a social recluse, he decided to follow one of his coworkers' advice and spent a night outside, he didn't like it, the night was unpleasant, he thought that he wasn't supposed to be there, he was like a goat in a middle of a corporate meeting, random and being stared by others, even if nobody voiced anything, he felt the disdain in the people's expressions, he resolved himself to never do this again.

after thinking about how bad the night was and losing some of his focus, he felt an impact that was like a rhinoceros, he was thrown in the air and fell in front of a tree with both his legs and his right forearm broken, immediately he started to scream, he never felt pain like this, the max he felt was a small cut in his abdomen that he received when he was 6, he opened his eyes he saw a white car that just parked, with the front stained with his blood, the driver got out of the car with a cellphone in hand, he was dialing to emergency and was with a complicated expression in his face.

When Ikariel saw who was the driver he froze, 'why's he here?' he thought, of all the people that could be here this one is the worse.

Immediately his blood started to boil, he felt rage, so much that the temperature around him started to go up, the feeling was so intense that the world around him started to distort.

He started to scream, this time not because of the pain, but because of the infinite wrath that he fell.

he immediately woke up, even when wolves aren't supposed to sweat, he was wet with sweat and blood from his early hunt and panting.

{ Willpower: 192* }

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2