My Deepest Condolences.
44 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They got into the abounded ship without any problems, Erzon was wobbling around with his pillow and Vesmir licked his lips to see what he could possibly steal.

They walked side by side through the dark hallway, Vesmir held his chin and pointed to the signs hanging from the rotting ceiling.

"Up ahead is apparently the bathrooms, to the right is a lunchroom and to the left is the main control room. Which road shall we depart on?"

Erzon turned to look at Vesmir, his eyes let off a soft glow in the dark. "To the bathroom."

Vesmir grinned, his four eyes curving. "My thoughts exactly."  There wasn't anything more interesting than the different bathrooms of ships. Vesmir, who had seen many bathrooms of all and various kinds could say this with the utmost confidence. Bathrooms, were one of the most ever-changing thing of all and any species in the galaxy. He had once even heard a legend about a certain planet that created sexual toilets. They had a feature that allowed one to place their exit hole above a tube, and spray water inside with any type of force wanted. 

The neon signs glitched above their heads as they continued further. Erzon would stick very close to the other alien, under the influence of the drugs his bravery had decreased to a very loveable 0. The paranoia overwhelmed the green haired alien, especially in such a dark place and setting. 

Vesmir had noticed this and lowly giggled a few times, finding everything more funny than usual. After smoking so much pot, his vision had been altered. Now, instead of seeing one object he would see two. In combination to that fact, of course, if he saw anything he found funny he would see it twice, making it much more funnier.

It seemed that the dark surroundings, along with the adrenaline of adventure had the effect of a spiked drink to the two aliens. 

One of Erzon's hands was trailing the wall for support. It's not that he couldn't see ahead of him, his eyes were well adjusted to the dark. But he was truly too paranoid at the moment, fearing he would slip and fall.

Vesmir halted to a stop, Erzon who was trailing only a few inches behind knocked his nose into the back of Vesmirs head and let out an over dramatic wail. 

Vesmir snapped his head back, "What are you doing?"

"My nose.. AH!" The moment Vesmir turned around, Erzons drugged mind couldn't process his face. Everything looked distorted which made him screw his eyebrows together in confusion and slight fear.

The four eyed alien tilted his head, his antennas perking as he probed. "What? What's with that face?"

Erzon hugged the pillow to his chest, "You look horridly scary in the dark. So awful.." 

Vesmir licked his dry lips and held back the urge to kick this swine right in the balls. Exactly where was he looking awful? This was an insult to his pride. He spat out. "Get yourself together. Look, we're at the bathroom."

Vesmir pushed Erzon in front of him. "You go first." Yes, indeed he was using Erzon as a shield if there was any unknown danger beyond the door and he had to bail and run. Erzon mumbled something but reached out to press the door button, they slowly slid open.

In front of them layed out what seemed to be a typical bathroom. There wasn't any stalls, only old and musky toilets seated next to each other at a certain distance. Vesmir silently thought that this scene looked awfully identical to that of any galaxies officials in one same room. The four eyed alien smirked at his own thought, and pushed Erzon in before walking past him. 

"Stop being so scared, it's just toilets."

Vesmir threw a glance at Erzon, who was clutching the pillow so hard, that the poor pillow was starting to rip apart. 

Vesmir examined the toilets, trying to find any interesting new features before he noticed a strange pattern. 

Next to each toilet, there was a circle on the wall. 

Erzon stayed pinned to the same spot as he watched Vesmir explore. 

The four eyed aliens long and slender fingers were dancing about the circles protruding from the wall, trying to grab and twist, pulling, pushing and so on. What was the use of these circles? He really didn't ever see anything like it. 

Erzon, apparently calmed himself down a bit and stepped forward. He was next to Vesmir, watching him as he desperately tried to trigger some kind of reaction with the circles.

Erzon turned to look at the toilets, they were quite normal indeed. A panel on the side to click for flushing the toilet. But there also was a small lever on the side. The green head reached out to tap Vesmirs shoulder. Vesmir turned around and Erzon pointed to the lever.

"What's this?" Erzon questioned Vesmir, and all of Vesmirs galaxy like eyes brightened. 

"That's it!" Vesmir reached out to pull the lever without any second thought. A small whirring noise cold be heard before the unmoving circle slowly folded open.

?.

Both aliens tilted their heads at the same time, the circle had turned into a hole.

"Its a hole."  Erzon stated.

"I can see that." 

Vesmir leaned down to inspect the hole, he really couldn't see what's inside. If there was even anything. 

"Huh, what's a hole for." 

Erzon watched Vesmir as his big eyes narrowed a bit. He grabbed the four eyed aliens shoulder. "It could be some kind of dangerous booby trap, let's just go." 

Vesmir brushed off Erzons hand, "Don't be crazy, there has to be something hidden in it. Come here." 

Erzon gulped and was about to take a step back before Vesmir grabbed his free wrist, pulling his hands towards the hole.

Erzon was startled and pulled back a little, shaking his head. "No, no, what if it eats my hand?"

Vesmir grinned and pushed Erzons hand into the hole, "Shut up, reach if there is anything in there." 

Erzon shivered, but suddenly his eyes widened. The inside of the hole was very soft and comfortable, it pressed around his hand like a milky glove. "I can't really feel anything in here, but it's really soft." 

Vesmir pushed his arm in more. "You've got to go deeper. There has to be something inside" 

Erzon probed around the soft walls of the hole, his finger had touched a smooth surface as he exclaimed. "There really is something in here." 

Erzon wrapped his hand around it, it was round. He pulled out his hand.

Vesmir curiosly peered at Erzons hand, his antennas perking with curiosity. "What is that?"

Erzon opened his hand. It was a ball.

A ball?

Both aliens tilted their heads in sync again, Erzon weighted it his his hand before Vesmir snatched it away. Examining it.

It truly was just a ball, it covered half of Vesmirs palm. The surface was smooth and glossy, Vesmir played with it, turned it around and around in his hand. 

"What is this thing?" 

"A ball." Erzon answered.

Vesmir shot a dead eyed glance at him, "You don't say." 

Vesmir froze for a second. It had to be what he thought it was. Ever since the circles turned into holes, he was already pretty sure.

Vesmir stood in front of the hole, then in front of all the other ones. His eyebrows jumped. Vesmirs expression then grew dark.  Every hole was more or less the same height as his hip region. He looked down at the ball in his palm with a deadly serious expression, his guess wasn't wrong. In fact, this completely confirmed it.

"Erzon." 

Erzon who was standing and staring off into air hummed in reply, turning to look at Vesmir.

Vesmir placed a hand on Erzons shoulder, giving him a very pityful look. 

"You shoved your hand into a glory hole." 

Erzon furrowed his brows with a bad feeling, "What's a glory hole?"

"A hump socket."

"?."

"You shoved your hand into a masturbation device." Vesmir stated in a very serious tone, looking Erzon dead in the eyes.

Erzon froze, his mouth opened and closed a few times, as if trying to say something. They both stared at each other for a few seconds. Vesmirs gaze was littered with the sentence- 'My deepest condolences.'

Erzon immediately zoomed over to the nearest sink, opening the tap of water and very aggressively rubbing at his whole arm that had been sullied. 

Vesmir leaned on the wall, watching Erzon as he covered his own mouth. He did his best to hold back his laughter, a huge grin on his face. Vesmir shoved the ball, - the egg into his pocket, patting it. He would nurture it to see what would crack through. 

After a few minutes, Erzon had finnaly stopped rubbing his arm with water. The expression on his face deadly as he walked straight out of the bathroom. Vesmir raised his eyebrows and followed him out.

0