Chapter 98 – Valen Attacks & Updating Vlad on the mission
245 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 98 - Valen Attacks & Updating Vlad on the mission


Seeing the old man walking out from the longhouse after saying something targeting the people of Kaysang, Valen after having this bad feeling, looked around himself and saw as the warriors moved in different locations, leaving the attendants and the soldiers alone in the main room.

He signaled the one called Bors using one of the military signals to begin the distraction operation.

The young soldier did an okay sign, grabbed four of the soldiers, and started moving to where some of the warriors walked.

"Hey man, could you help us a bit with a spot where we can piss and shit? We are kind of lost around here and don't even know where we were supposed to go."

"Tsk, stupid foreigners, haven't Zeke's men explained to you where to go? To think those foreigners are so stupid." said one of the warriors in his native language while looking at another warrior.

"What can you expect from them. Those guys are stupid and also weird. But let's respond to them so they can get lost. We have other things to do right now, such as watching out for Zeke's men, otherwise if they come back they will disturb the young master Kulubuk good times."

"Haha, with that body, I doubt. But sure, the Moriah princess isn't bad. I heard that she's still pure."

"Yea, the young master failed in a spectacular manner, but let's not talk about that unfortunate event."

Meanwhile, Bors stared weirdly at those warriors talking in their native language and asked them again for directions.

When Bors distracted those warriors, Valen quickly rushed after the group before looking at the rest of the soldiers as if telling them what to do. He moved toward where the young man and the four guards were moving.

Moving at their backs, he could hear them talk in their native language, all things he couldn't understand.

"Young master, if that whore doesn't comply we'll rough her a bit so she's submissive."

"No need, I will be the one to take her first like how I was supposed to do."

Minutes passed, and Valen moved by their back like he was a ghost. He followed behind their backs without being noticed and suddenly stopped when they took on the stairway.

'I'll have to wait, this is one of the places my footsteps can be heard even if I suppress the force of my step.'

'Maisha Moriah, I hope you can hold on for a bit more until I take out those bastards.'

Walking down the stairs, Kulubuk turned to 2 of the 4 guards and said to them.

"You two stay at the entrance in case one of Zeke's men actually come to check on the whore."

"Yes, young master. Enjoy your time."

Nodding his head, the young man walked a bit limping to the end of the dungeon and, using the touche lit by the guards on all corners of the dungeon, illuminating it entirely, he saw the chained woman who had whipping wounds on her body.

The chained woman, when she began hearing the footsteps of many people, thought to herself.

'In the end, he too abandoned me. Just like most of those bastards betrayed my father and family and spit and dirtied his honor and name.'

'Those steps are of the warriors belonging to the priest's faction. The one behind should be Kulubuk.'

After five minutes, she could see from the darkness a lit torch moving in her direction, followed by the arrogant voice of a guy around 17.

"Look at you slut. What have you become? A chained slut? Where's the princess of the Moriah's? Their precious jewel? The family who served for so many generations as chieftains and high priests? The one destined for me to marry and have children?"

Maisha looked at this young man with her beautiful blue eyes and responded coldly.

"You should thank your ancestors you didn't die in my hands. Hmph, your dirty clan better forget about having me actually carry a spawn of your dirt."

"Haha, whore, do you think you're in the position to talk with me like this. No you slut, my grandfather killed all your clan, and while we know you wish to kill us to the bones this doesn't affect us since you'll be tomorrow sacrificed to the ancestors."

"However, before that happens I come to take a small revenge on what you did to me back then. So prepare yourself because I'll slowly destroy your mind until you'll become a little pleasure doll."

"Me, your pleasure doll? Who are you kidding, you can do nothing with that little thing of yours. You are even calling yourself a man?"

The high priest's grandson's face turned angry and commanded the guards.

"Open the cell and rough this slut a bit more. I'll give this whore a taste of what a man looks like."

Meanwhile, as the high priest's grandson said that, Valen already took on the steps using his most light steps.

"What is that sound? Some rats roaming around the entrance of the dungeon?"

"Most likely, those Gaddonks couldn't even clean their dungeons, that's how incompetent they are. I still wonder why Zeke was chosen as chieftain by the priest."

"Heh, don't you know that Zeke is just there to warm the young master's chieftain seat? Yes don't stare at me like that, I've heard from some priest apprentices who heard the young master and High Priest talk about this."

"Wow, finally our clan will rule the entire island."

Then suddenly, as they ended their conversation for a slight moment, one of them sensed a strong wind pass past him, and together with a strong pain coming to his chest, while the other one felt a sharp pain run around his throat.

Looking in front of them was a young man with black hair and blue eyes who stared at them in a cold manner while stabbing with a long dagger.

"Don't you dare alert anyone you islanders bastards. Do you think I don't know what you're up to? Go die before you waste my precious time."

When he said that, he sent a strong kick to the one who had his throat slashed, sending him flying toward one of the metal cages, while the one who had his chest stabbed said in a pained tone.

"You will not escape this island. The High Priest received a divine revelation from the ancestors and saw your masked intent. Haha, come end me dirty foreigner, I'm not afraid of death. I will join the halls of the great ancestors and dine beside them."

Valen slashed his head apart in a cold manner with his spare dagger on his left hand before going forward while muttering to himself.

"I knew that something was going on with that old man. I need to get the boys faster out and notify Captain Flex. But before that, I still got 3 more bastards to end."

Moving toward the end of the dungeon, he could hear Maisha say something in a high tone with hatred along with the evil laughs of the men.

'Hmph, I dare you to laugh after I sent you to your ancestors, you crazy bastards.'

"Young master, this whore is right for your taking. She will not bite at all when you enter inside her."

"Stop saying stupid things you guys, I know what to do."

As he said that, Kulubuk pushed the guards away from the cell, and when staring at the chained tanned beauty, he began taking off his pants and grab Maisha's face.

"Do you think this isn't the tool of a man, you whore? This will carry on the wills of the ancestors going forward.

Hah, so much I wanted to ravish your body. If grandfather wasn't worried about the possibility of your father being stronger or equal to him, he would leave him alive and let him see as I ravished his precious daughter."

"YOU'LL PAY FOR EVERYTHING YOU DID TO MY FAMILY, YOU DIRTY BASTARDS. I WILL NOT DIE HERE, YOU CAN TRY ALL YOUR GAMES ON ME, BUT I WILL NOT DIE."

"Hehe, then let's get going and see for ourselves."

When he ended saying that, he started working up his dick, trying to get an erection, but when starting the process, he suddenly heard his guards cry in pain and the sound of bodies hitting metal.

All of a sudden, he saw a guy rush toward him like he was a predator beast that pounced on his prey most menacingly.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!? GUARDS, HELP!?"

Yet, a cold voice that contained wrath only responded back with.

"No one will hear you bastard. You are all nothing without the protection of your people."

Then before he could react properly, a hand moved toward his head, who approached at a fast speed as if he was one of the elite warriors of his tribe.

The impact sent him flying, hitting the walls of Maisha's prison cell, leaving him unconscious with an erectile dick to full display.

Maisha looked with shock at the tall young man who promised to help her. She started tearing up a bit, but before she could say or even call out this young's man name, he turned his back and rushed back inside the dungeon.

"Valen!?"

Yet what responded to her was another scream of pain coming for the guards.

Valen looked at the islander warriors in a cold and collected manner, as he was hitting their weak spots following his superior's teachings when he joined the army and was trained by a mysterious masked man.

"You are one of those foreigner bastards. How dare you attack us. You'll regret it. All your people inside the island will die for this."

They tried to counter Valen back, however the young man's movement and kicks came at a fast and precise manner.

"ARGH!? I can't feel my legs and arms." cried out an indigenous warrior while trying to move his feet and arms.

"That's because I've targeted your weak points you primitive bastards who fight with sticks. How can your fighting abilities compare to Lord Blood's fighting techniques and grandness? Bunch of primitive animals, go see your ancestors."

Saying that, he threw one of his daggers to the guy who was on the ground behind the metal bars right for his heart. Following that, he rushed again to the last warrior and sent him flying toward where Maisha was chained.

Maisha could see the warrior sent flying toward, moving toward her directions, and before she could realize, Valen already was next to the warrior who dropped on the ground, pinning him hard with a fist to his chest, which made the warrior puke a lot of blood.

Valen then held two of his fingers as if they were swords and pierced his body with some weird strikes that targeted his arteries and nerves.

The warrior's body wounds started splashing with blood, flooding the entire dungeon cold ground before soon he dropped dead without any signs of life.

"Sigh, I still can't do what Lord Blood did to those huge beasts in the Kalerna Mountain. I still have a long way to go before I can master my body and sword to perfection. But that makes Lord Blood fighting art more mysterious and powerful, along with how strong he could possibly be.

Ending saying that Valen turned to Maisha, who stared at him with huge eyes as if what she saw was a dream.

"I'm sorry for keeping you waiting. I hope I'm not too late to save you, princess."

The beautiful tanned girl looked at Valen's entire body and clothes which were bloodied and said while suppressing her crying.

"You've come, you didn't forget your promise. You didn't abandon me."

Valen walked to one of the dead guards and picked the keys dropped before getting attacked by him. Looking at Maisha's wounded body in a troubled manner, he said to her as he started opening the chains holding her body to the wall.

"Haven't I given you my word Maisha Moriah? Do you think me Valen, future general of Kaysang, would renege on my promise?"

The girl shook her head as she teared up, and once Valen unchained the girl, she jumped in his embrace, only saying to him.

"Thank you Valen. Thank you for saving my life. You don't know how much this means for me, thank you."

Valen held her body with care as if to not touch the wounds on her body. Trying to caress her back as gently as he could. Along with this embrace, he turned his view on the Kulubuk who was out, probably having a short meeting with his ancestors.

"You're safe, Maisha. Everything will be fine. We might not know each other for long, but I trust your words and yourself.

Also, as you can see, I'm quite strong myself. So try to calm yourself because we don't have much time on our hands. That old monster tries to do something to my people, some ceremony that will take place tomorrow. We also have to do something with that parasite on the ground."

"Let me kill him. I have to be the one to kill him and take revenge on what his family did."

As if sensing something terrible going to happen to him, the young man suddenly woke up and said with great indignation before Valen could pin him down on the floor.

"If you kill me, my grandfather aside from killing all of you and sacrificing you to the ancestors, will also go kill your entire nation, so you better think it better."

"Hmph, such bullshit. Once that old monster stumbles on Master Blood, he will be left only dried bones."

Saying that, he then turned and hit him behind his back, getting him once again unconscious.

"Please Valen, let me kill him and avenge my clan."

"Not yet Maisha, this parasite still has his uses as a bungening chip. We need him to get out from here safely. I know you want to kill him, but not now. If we get out from here safely, I promise I will do everything that is in my power to have a talk with Master Blood and have him deal with this old monster. You'll see them dead for sure."

Maisha looked at Valen with her blue eyes while in his embrace, and while gritting her teeth and shaking a bit, she complied with him.

Valen then thought about the guy's words after he settled down Maisha.

'That power of their so called ancestors, I don't know what it is, but I better start approaching thinking of this carefully. Also better call captain Flex so I notify him of what I got and ask for support.'

He then searched around his pockets and took a den-den mushi, and started quickly formulating the number for Flex snail.

"Sir, this is Valen, I managed to get a good source of information on those indigenous people, however it will be tricky to take it out. There's a powerful person who commands a weird power the people here call "Power of Ancestors" which makes my escape hard."

"This is really unexpected news, Valen. You're not in any danger right now?

"Not now sir, but soon there will be really big problems for us. I found that the high priest of this island plans to capture all of us Kaysangians and kill us in order to make some sacrifice. So we're doing bad. We're stuck in this place because those barbarians guard the exit of the village like zombies."

"Those motherfuckers want to sacrifice us? Are they really so primitive to do those things? You did well, young Valen, to notify me since all I care about is you and the soldier's safety along with those merchants and their men.

Let me ask you. Do you think you can get to a safe zone inside that island where I can take you out?"

When hearing Valen talk with Flex, Maisha took Valen's hand, who held the receiver and said to it.

"Mister, you are Valen's leader? I'm one of the people who know almost everything about Tamuin, I also know a way to get out safely from the village. If you want to assist us while we escape, bring your men toward the village and disturb them a bit. The high priest warriors are still busy the the ceremonies preparation, only leaving Zeke's clan's man."

"Sir, she's trustful, you don't have to doubt her. She has my trust."

"Sigh, Valen I hope you're not blinded by how she looks or by what your dick tells you. Yet, I will put my trust in you. Listen young girl, I will try to do what you suggested, but if shit happens and those bastards start attacking me and my men, you'll have to face me and my ruler questioning."

"Don't worry sir, Zeke's men are pacifist and only show a thought exterior, nothing bad will happen, I hope. They don't believe that much in the stories about the ancestors, but for the stability of the island and for the fear of the priest they keep their thoughts to themselves."

"Ohh, how come you know all of this girl? Who are you exactly?" asked Flex with a serious tone while on the ship "Valor", he rose on his feet while talking.

"I'm Maisha Moriah, mister. My clan along with the priest's clan and Zeke's clan were the rulers of Tamuin, but that cursed old bastard killed my family and even wanted me to marry his grandson. Obviously I will know all those things."

"Ok, I kind of got the main idea, girl. You can start preparing for the escape, while I gather all my soldiers. Keep the tabs open Valen, once I give you the notification that we're close to the village start your breakout."

*Gotcha*

-

-

Valen placed back the snail in his pocket, took Kulubuk on his shoulder after tying his pants on him and looked at Maisha, who was taking the clothes of the dead guards, covering her body.

"Can you walk forward? Or I have to carry you too?"

"I still got strength in my body to walk, let's get out from here before other guards start checking down here." said the tanned girl while binding the fabrics around her intimate zones and all over her body, in doing so also covering her wounds.

"Wait, Maisha, let me place those guys in the prison cell so it may fool them if they check."

After throwing the dead naked bodies on some opened prison cells, Valen took Maisha by the hand and began walking up with the unconscious guy on his shoulder.

When he arrived almost out of the pathway, he signalled one of the soldiers keeping a check on the warriors, and in brief moments, he arrived in front of Valen.

"Brother, is this our golden goose? Good, should we start getting out from here?"

"Yes, but you have to listen to this girl for the route out of the house. Come Maisha explain it to him too."

"Yes Valen. There's more ways out of this house, the easiest way to sneak out is to climb on the supporting pillars and there is a platform where the supplies are stocked, in that spot there's a break on the roof where you can get out from the house. Another exit is from the kitchen of the house, which by now should be empty, but is a bit harder since the Zeke's warriors sometimes go around there to eat in their patrols."

"To think there would be such an opening in this house that wouldn't alert those guys. Hehe, Valen, you better take care of her. She's beautiful, I give you that. I doubted you last night. She also seems smart. Girl, you better take care of him in the future.

"Yes, I understand. Leave him to me." nodded Maisha without feeling even a tiny bit of embarrassment in what the soldier told her while grabbing Valen's hand even harder.

"My god, you lucky bastard. But enough of this. Valen I'll notify the boys, but what about the merchants and attendants?"

"Don't worry about them, can't you see that the chieftain likes the merchants, nothing will happen to them at least not tonight."

"Fine, wait for us outside. We'll need your girl in order to get out unseen."

"Can you stop embarrassing me? I have known her for only 2 days, she's not my girl, right?" asked Valen while looking at Maisha, who held his hand.

"I don't mind. I would have been dead if not for you. So you better take responsibility."

The soldier only smiled with a knowing smile and walked back from where he came as if nothing happened, leaving Valen, Maisha and the unconscious high priest grandson alone.

Then Valen quietly moved toward the back of the house where the opening was.

Reaching the climbing platform, he tensed his muscles and gave Maisha a big boost in her climbing, whereas he climbed the platform with ease.

"It is clear like you said Maisha. I can see the opening in the roof. Come let me help you out."

After some minute, Valen and Maisha were out from the house staring at the bright moon shining over the dark sky from the roof of the house. Slowly they climbed down from the top, first was Valen, then Maisha, who required some help.

"Now, let's hide around that high grass and wait for the rest to get down."

Looking at Maisha, Valen could see her face smiling brightly, making him confused.

"Is something wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm just happy to have met you."

"Hah, please don't embarrass me. Also you're happy too early, we need to get home for good to really feel safety and happiness. I'll show you around the entire Sun District. You'll for sure love it there."

"I would love to."

Back to Valor, Flex started calling Aldenis, who responded quickly.

"Yes Flex, is everything okay there?"

"Sir, we got in trouble. I think it is a big one. Can you connect me with His Highness Vlad?"

"Immediately young Flex."

Then as he said that, waiting about one minute, the voice of a calm young man was heard on the snail transmitter.

"What happened with the mission Flex? What do you want to talk about with me at this hour?"

"Sir, we stumbled on a person who is said to wield a weird power called "Power of Ancestors" do you know anything about this? I ask you, Your Highness, because I know your knowledge is enormous compared to us mere soldiers."

"Ohh, those are some interesting news Flex. Power of Ancestors you say? There are only two options I can think of. It is either the devil fruit power or something even stronger, haki. If it is haki you guys still haven't awakened it so it will be suicidal to fight that person. If it is a devil fruit you guys are capable of winning against those people as long as they are not logia types."

"Yes Your Highness, I remember you talking about those types of powers and the reason you trained us officers harder than soldiers. Yet I still can't feel anything happening with my body."

"Don't worry, Flex. Haki is not the type of power that awakens in only some years. But enough with this waste of time.

Listen well to what I have to say to you. If you have any plans to take the people sent to the island, take them immediately before that person acts. Meanwhile, I'll try to arrive to assist you at the fastest speed I can. So hold on and don't do anything stupid."

 

A/N: So we finally saw Valen in action, I guess he's not bad for a young prospect of Kaysang Army, for sure Vlad will have his attention picked by this young man once he finds out about him.

Also, we got more info about Maisha, and the islanders. More in future chapters.

The escape is ahead. Remember the mines? The same vibe.

-

We're in the middle of this mini-arc.

-

Join my discord https://discord.gg/CMsHqJVDVD

 

6