Author Notes + Announcement (Will probably not continue this story)
359 9 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi all,

First off, before we get into the things, I just want to say thanks to all those who actually made it to the end of this book. Seriously, thanks all ten of you who actually bothered to read this story.

Originally I planned this story to be a trilogy, where book 1 we get to be introduced to the main cast, book 2 where we get to see the main antagonist unveiled and finally book 3 where we get to see the conclusion to the story. I carefully drafted out the story and try to write to the best of my abilities. I have this grand vision and epic story in my mind that I wanted to tell. 

But needless to say, I don't think I'll be finishing book 2 or book 3. 

This was due to a few reasons as stated below

1) I am not satisfied with the quality of writing of this story.
2) I don't want to spend more resources on a project that's clearly not working out for me. (I'm writing another story right now)
3) I don't feel like this is the story that I want to tell.

 

I know for those who actually read through, the axed ending must have felt cheap, but trust me when I say I tried my best to tie up all the loose ends possible. The overarching arc is something that I am not able tie-up, so I left it as a mystery, that the main cast lives go on. If there is anything you are still confused or want answers too, you can ask me directly in the comments or PM, I'll do my best to explain.

I think that's all. Once again, thanks a lot to anyone who bothered taking their time to read this. I'll try my best to improve my skills so that maybe one day in the future, I'll be able to rewrite this story into the way I imagined it to be.

-Koto

PS: I'm leaving this story up and mark as complete tho. 

2