*Edited* Chapter 1- the cock-sucker and the body guard
18.5k 37 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
please note the horror  and cannablism tags are used.  this is a story about a boy who was ALREADY cucked and his personal journey to not let those events turn him into a bitter person, this is not direct revenge.  I don't mind one stars, but for the love of all beginner authors out there leave creative criticism. Don't complain in chapter ONE about characters when this plot is entirely based off ofcharacter development. If the character was perfect in chapter one then there would be a story.. thank you and enjoy.

Monday January 23rd, 20028

*slurp* *gakou* *slurp*

The empty hallways of the school building do not betray the sounds which echo in a certain solitary classroom.

*slurp* *pfffftgaku* 

In that classroom is a tall man in a gray-colored business suit, although his pants are currently around his ankles. His black hair is combed back neatly and his black tie is flipped over his shoulder while he uses both of his hands to hold the long hair of the girl between his legs, giving her the appearance of having handlebar-like pigtails.

*slurping intesifies* *gulking sounds speed up*

"Right there!.... I...I'm…" the man with a middle aged ikemen face scrunched it as he held down the head of the girl working hard at his groin, as she rested her lips at his base.

"CUMMING!" 

*gulp* *slurp* *gulp*

She easily swallows the load delivered to her via chinpo-postal, slurped the cock of the middle aged man up to the head making sure to wring out any leftovers, and professionally swallowed the remnants, then swallowed down to the base of his shaft vacuuming up any leftover saliva.

"Hehehe~" 

The girl looked up as the man released his grip revealing her raven black hair falling down to her mid back, blue eyes as deep as the ocean, defined yet pouty cheeks as white as snow, and her pinkish lips which curled into a lustful smile. 

"Oji-san ya need a better diet, your load was super small and tasted too bitter. Girls like a little sweetness in their spunk, ya' know?" *wink* 

She stands up, giving him access to her attire. Her black on plaid school skirt rolled up to give easy access for the eyes or hands, her black sailor uniform lifted up to grant a view of her snow white skin of her navel, leading to two respectable mounds with no areola, just tips the color of a pink starburst candy.

"Shut the fuck up whore!" The man yells as he comes out of his post cum stupor, "A school slut that invites her customer to her ACTUAL school is giving me health advice?! Fuck off! You should feel honored someone like me is using you as a pastime!" His face turning red with rage.

Yup, that was his fetish, domination. He wants someone he can vent his frustrations to. I thought this would be more fun, but he's more talk than action.

"Hai~Hai~" the girl giggled, "now here you go! Show me my place with that superior dick of yours." she said, while reaching into her skirt and lowering down her black panties, a string of nectar that was connected to her labia snapping as the panties touch the floor, joining with her thick ankle socks. 

She turns around and bends over using her face pressed against the black board to keep her balance as she spreads her tight cheeks apart, her ass more defined than plump, and showcasing her pussy to him. One hand holding onto a condom for the man. 

"Condoms are for respectable women," he grabs the condom in her finger tips held against her ass, and tosses it to the side. "Dirty whores like you get a cum diet and better be fucking grateful for it." He tells her as he rams his raw dick into her wet and waiting pussy.

"AHHHHNNNN~" she moans immediately, "Awwww, baka-oji you…. Shouldn't have done that…." She says between her moans of ecstasy as he violently ravages her pussy.

*SMACK* the man spanks her ass "Shut up!" 

"AHHHNNNNN…" she quivers from the strike. "Ahhhhh Baka, your dick is so pitifully small, but I'm still about to cum with how rough you are… hhhmmmnnn"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" *smack* *smack* *SMACK*

"AHHHHHHH! HERE IT IS!!" The girl releases her grip on her own ass an arches her back. "It's so GOOOOODDDD…. I'm sorry it has to end this way… but you brrooookkkee the ruuulllleeesss~." She said with a mischievous smile.

"What are you talkin…" the man is bewildered but doesn't stop his thrusting as he gets interrupted.

"righ….t…. THERE….. HARRRUUTTTOOOOOOO!"  She screams as she collapses forcefully ejecting the old man.

"Huh!?"  The man is at a loss with his hard dick out.

*SLAM* the door to the room slides open.

"Who are y…?" 

<p.o.v Haruto>

It's after club at school and the majority of students and faculty have left. I'm closing up my clubroom and heading to meet my childhood friend, Sakura.  Well, it would be more honest to say she’s my ex.  Due to certain circumstances, we happened to live with each other. I'm currently a first year student and she's a second.

My clubroom is absent of its members today as usual.

There's the matter of having the minimum number of club members to keep the club open, the ones we have barely show up due to our arrangement, but when we need to show attendance in mandatory settings they are present. The club room has no desks, only a padded mat with some free weights. I secretly created this club to maintain my workouts and train my body, when I clean up I put the mats and weights in the closet and bring out a couple desks to mask what goes on in here. This is my journey club. The journey to happiness begins with the first step, and I believe in that fully.

Although I have yet to find out where that first step goes.

Leaving the club room I check myself out in the body mirror on the side of the entryway. My uniform pants are 2 sizes too big, I lied about my size during orientation. I'm wearing an American XXL sweater. A certain beautiful voice from my past reverberates in my head: 

‘A good woman will recognize a good man without you ever needing to show off. Hide your gifts and the only the best women will show their true intention. Like how I love you.’

I miss her so much. 

I let out a sigh and look back at the mirror, shifting the hair away from my eyes to give myself a decent look. I’m a good height, 163cm, not bad for a first year. My black eyes reflect my reflection. Baggy clothes hang loose on my body, I grab my book bag and head to the meeting area for today.

I started walking to the meeting area. Captivated by my thoughts.

My childhood friend had some bad things happen to her, and she hasn't been right in the head ever since. I was in a relationship with her at one time and I was very happy… Until her twisted nature took a turn for the worse. She is now a creature of sex, saying she loves me… but in the same breath doing horrible things.  Anyway, I'm resigned to my fate.

The meeting area is part of the school building that is under construction. Usually it would be at a more secure location to hide what she does. She’s getting more and more adventurous and it’s starting to affect me just as much, but as a man I have to finish what I started.

*sniffle*

"Fuck!" I wipe my tears away. No matter how much time passes it doesn't get easier. I keep walking to the meeting place.

Gaining my composure again, I also take a moment to harden my resolve. I let out a well-worn sigh… 

"Huh?!" I start panicking. "Shes not fucking here!"

I'm on the third floor of the old school building, at the top of the stairs and she’s not here. I start running down the halls looking for where she might be. 

In the second to last classroom on the left I can see through the glass… "Fuck, she started already!"  I'm pissed. I arrived ten minutes early and she’s already dropping her panties. 

She knows the protocol! They know there's a lookout so they don't get out of hand!

I stare into the room…

Anger. Rage. I'm fuming. 

Sakura you know I'm there to help, but don't show me this!

Usually I walk them to the designated area and just wait within earshot, so I don't have to witness what she does. 

I feel like I was tricked into seeing this.

I watch as he takes her from behind, she leans her head against the chalkboard… this is to make him think he's dominating her, but it’s so she can look at me while he fucks her.

My rage is boiling

My head is hot

I can’t think anymore, everything just goes white.

…"HARRRUUUTTTTO"...

I SNAP BACK.

My vision once blurry, re-focuses. Calling me means only one thing.

I GET TO VENT!

I swung the door open as she collapsed. He’s stunned by my sudden appearance, so I rush in.

"Who are y…"  *CRACK!*

I hit him hard across the face. His dick immediately goes soft. His body went limp at my impact, and I caught him as his body fell just before reaching the floor.  I shot a look at Sakura, who was sitting on her knees in the shape of a 'W' exposing her bare ass and pussy… Knowing that moments ago he was in there… I looked at him, now that he’s unconscious my anger subsides.

That is until my eyes caught sight of his flaccid dick, and I saw no condom on it.   I looked at Sakura’s euphoric face as she turned to me and smiled, like she now knows what I noticed. I look at him again, I let him go and his body falls to the floor. I punch him in the chest. I punched him in the ribs. I punch him in the thigh. I punch. I punch.

I punch I punch I punch I punch!

I don’t care… I don’t care… I dont care.

I don’t care… I don’t care… I dont care.

I don’t care… I don’t care… I dont care.

I don’t care… I don’t care… I dont care.

I keep punching until I'm tackled to the ground.

I stared upwards only to see Sakura’s eyes tearing up. 

"Stop, stop!" She said.  Her games go pretty far, but she hasn't pushed me to the brink like this in a long time. I looked at her with the eyes of a killer and she meekly backs away.

I don’t move, but Sakura gets off of me. She runs to the man that’s now bloodied up and pats him down, she grabs his wallet and takes a lot more than she usually charges (that's my protection fee that's not part of her normal charge, but she adds it in all her meet ups if necessary. I receive a part of her pay every time because she says its for rent, but when I have to get physical the extra charge all goes to me.)

"Let’s go!" she said, as she dropped the wallet on the semi-corpse, putting her clothes back on, and grabbing her phone on top of a desk nearby that she was using to record.

We left and headed home together. Remember, she lives with me.

"You did that on purpose." I say coldly to her.

"No way~," she grabs my arm and clings to it, stroking my bruised knuckles, "He didn't want to wait, even though he came early… well, came early the first time, anyway. Hehehe." She tried to make a joke but I'm really not in the mood for it.

"So, explain why you were facing me while he had his raw dick in you." The entire pretense of her taking money for sex was an excuse she came up with because she doesnt want a part time job, she asked me to be her bodyguard during these times to stop men from being too aggressive with her when unchecked.

"If I have to work, I might as well enjoy it." *wink*, "Thinking of my Ruto-kun while having sex, just makes the sex that much better." She tried to compliment me, but was that even a compliment?

"If you needed me for better sex, you…" I was gonna say she had a chance, but thought it was pointless now. We already fought about it at that time, there’s no point in bringing it up again. 

"I have to stop at the super." I said in a monotone voice. She still quietly clings to my arm, and I know she's trying to feel my body by the way she strokes me, but I don't make it easy for her. I have paper towels in the sleeves of my sweater, I told her it's to catch my sweat but she might be catching on to my excuses.

We go to the nearby super, I grab a few things to make dinner and breakfast tomorrow with. She tries to pay and I grabbed her small wad of bills and threw it back at her, as I paid for my own things.

And I know I'll still pay for it in more ways than one.

As we left, she tried to kiss my cheek. I grabbed her face mere inches from my own and stopped her.

"I wont accept your dirty money or your dirty mouth!" I said that in an attempt to be stern… but my voice began to crack, and she noticed.

"You say that but," she tries to grab my groin. I quickly counter it and grab her hand instead.

"I fucking mean it!" I say, gripping her hand tightly. She has always paid attention to my dick and body, and for the last couple years I did my best to hide them from her.

As much of a hold she has on me, she has never seen my body directly. I'm supposed to show my body only to the women that love me, and are willing to prove it. I used to wake up everyday excited at the idea that she could soon see me naked. Yes, you heard that right, not me excited to see her naked, but me excited to reveal my naked form to her.

"So… Should I move out then?" She asked sweetly…

I grit my teeth. I care for her deeply and can't imagine her taking care of herself.

"N...nn...no… stay." I stuttered, I can never strengthen my resolve enough when it comes to her, and she always hits my soft spot with pinpoint accuracy. It’s frustrating, the woman I wanted to give my all to lives with me, yet happiness isn't anywhere close to being in my reach.

"Hai~," she sings sweetly, "since that's what my Ruto-kun wants." 

She has to know what she's doing and I'm dancing on the palm of her hand.

We continue walking and we reach our home.

It’s a two story home. 4 bedrooms, 2 toilets (one upstairs, one down stairs), 1 bathroom, a large family room, and a decent sized kitchen.

It’s also fully paid off, just everyday necessities and the monthly bills are all I have to worry about.

How does a first year have all this to his name? Well, my parents of course! It’s not really a gift, it's more of a reminder.

A few years ago, my parents were caught in an accident and my father passed away. They were hit by a large coca-pepsi truck on their way to a dinner date.

They were always full of life and smiling, always happy. Smiling as they got in their car that night, just for me and my sister to receive the news the next day.

That night our father died and my mother was comatose in the hospital. The company for the delivery truck offered a huge settlement, but my sister negotiated that they pay for our mothers continued medical bills and we took a smaller sum.

My sister rationalized it out, while I was emotional and wanted nothing but the company responsible to burn. 

"Father's insurance will give us a comfortable life for a very long time, lets just make sure mama can have a comfortable life while she recovers."

Is what she told me at the time and it was the better decision.

My father’s insurance money paid off our home, so my mother has a place to come back to eventually.

Sakura had a bad past and she was abandoned is what she told me. Her mother ran away, leaving her daughter behind after certain events took place. Having nowhere to go at her age, she uses my address and my mother's name to stay with me, saying my mother is her aunt to any who ask. It’s not far from the truth, our households were always close to each other.

Her home is empty right now, besides the furniture.  I pay the bills for it as well, which isn't much because that home was in her family’s possession for a couple generations, so it’s also paid off. Sakura just prefers not to be alone and I prefer to know she's taken care of.

In the kitchen I put the groceries away.

"Is there anything you want on the side, with dinner?" I asked Sakura.

"Just you~" she says teasingly

"I'll take that as a no then." I say with exasperation.

If it wasn't clear yet, I am 100% still a virgin. 

"Come on~," she keeps her seductive voice on, "or maybe I can be your side dish." She says as she raises her already raised skirt. She then shifts her black panties to the side revealing her hot lips. "My lips miss our tender kisses."

Ok maybe not 100% virgin, while we dated I used to be very orally fixated on her. I would bring her pleasures she could only describe as transcending, her words not mine. But, that's also how I found out how bad her issues were. *sigh*

"Please go take a shower while I prepare dinner."

"HAI-HAI~," She calls out melodically as she releases her skirt and panties, letting them fall while giving me a salute. She always did have a cute personality and it used to make my heart flutter to see her acting this cutesy.  Now it just leaves me with heartache.

…..

……….

….

I finished preparing dinner, so I set the table.

*knock* *knock*

Someone's at my front door. I take off the apron I'm wearing and head to the door and open it.

"Hello, I have a delivery." Said the man in front of me, "Is there an Tomaki Haruto here?"

"Yes, that's me." I look at him and say.

"Here you go," he hands me a clipboard to sign, and I do, scribbling my name and handing it back.  "Thank you, and here's your package." He hands me a large manilla envelope.

"Thank you." I bow politely.

"You're welcome." The delivery man turns and leaves.

I walk back into the kitchen and open the envelope, inside the envelope are three smaller envelopes. Each of them looked like letters and they are all addressed to me. Shaking the Manila envelope, a small note plops out. I read out the contents of the note and my eyes visibly shake as I read.  Sakura then appears. She's wearing a blue very loose fitting shirt(probably her boyfriends) and hot pants. The shirt actually falls lower than her shorts, but I can see her pink hot pants because her arms are up still drying her hair with a towel.

"What’s that?" She asked while still drying her hair with a towel, she approached me and kissed my cheek. Knowing she had brushed her teeth from the minty sensation I'm not too mad about it... Honestly I wouldn't care anyway because of the note.

"Letters." I stare at her looking for a reaction, "from Onee-san." Sakura dropped her towel, but quickly picked it up.

"I-I-Is that so…." She tried to smile, "it's been such a long time it's good she finally got time to send word to you."

I crumpled the note, not to hide its content but because I'm very disappointed in her and my anger caused my hand to clench. The note said:

"My beloved Haruto, I love you I love you

I love you I love you.

That’s enough for now, but I miss and love you. In here are copies of the last three letters I sent you. I know Onee-san 

is no good, but I can't imagine you ever abandoning me. I know you probably haven't written back to me because someone must be interfering. Sakura is with you isn’t she? She lives in our home, with my brother, and I bet she has intercepted my letters. Please tell her you finally received these letters, which contain drops of my love, and tell her it's from me. Look at her reaction as you do, of course that’s only if you haven't abandoned me. You haven't right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right?Right? Right? Right? Right? Right?Right? Right? Right? Right? Right?Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right?......"

It continued like that for a while but as I have now seen, Sakura has been keeping my Onee-san from me. The look on her face shows a little bit of fear under her fake smile.

"It’s time for dinner," I try to reign in my annoyance, "I'll take a bath after I do the dishes." 

I'll read the letters first.

thanks to fellow author Tou for helping a lot with getting me started

98