Chapter 40- milking milfy mommy making mommy mad may mean murder finale
3.6k 19 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

yo guys. We hit 100k views! Whoohooo! Anyway more importantly..... CONTENT WARNING- reverse rape, shotgun wedding, torture, mention of pregnancy, sexual trauma, heavy incest implications by someone that's NOT Himeno. Hina's backstory isn't finished in this chapter as her past reveals some bombs to be dropped.

<P.O.V Hina>

Early years

    In my Hiro-nii's room was a shaking and trembling Hiro-nii. He was just waking up and realizing he was tied up. The room where we spent all of our innocent days and playful moments, shall now solidify all the years of my hard work.

Today, I give myself to Hiro-nii in the way that only I can. 

My heart is pumping at an all time high, my body is now shaking with anticipation and nervousness.

"Mffffpppmmmff!" My sweet Hiro-nii struggles, but there's no getting out of it for him or for me now that I've come this far.

I'm wearing a mask and I have a voice changer to hide my identity. Of course I plan to let him know it's me, this is all just to ramp up the game we are playing. In his games the first few assaults happened on the MC without him knowing the assailant, just knowing they overpowered him and had a young girl's body.

A body that he soon began to crave and no other woman could take his attention away.

That's right Hiro-nii, this is for you as much as it is for me. No one else can do this for you, only me.

I'm wearing some clothes that I "borrowed" from a specialty store. Being a delinquent really gives you the confidence to do what you want. I just walked right in, grabbed a couple things and left.

You'd almost think the owner just avoided dealing with a kid in the store because I was sure he saw me. I don't really understand how this underwear that goes up my butt is cute, but my female members said this will get his attention.

I grabbed a pink micro thong bikini bottom and a plaid mini skirt. I'm very lean and without curves, all I have are my budding breasts that aren't an A-cup yet. I'm covering my upper body with one of Hiro-niis hoodies. My face has a surgical mask and shades to cover my face with a rubber diving cap to keep my hair in place. 

As it is dark in Hiro-niis' room right now, I turn on his lamp on his desk to the low setting so he can at least get visuals of this. All he sees is a hooded person holding a small device in one hand, and a kitchen knife in the other.

"Good evening H-*ahem* onii-chan."

The voice box in my hand makes my voice higher by a few octaves. Giving me that childish voice on Hiro-niis video games that he likes so much.

"MMMMPHFF!*

I have his mouth filled with the panties I wore all day today,

Just like in the game.

However anyone could just spit those out, so I also duct taped over it, just to cover his mouth.

I flash the kitchen knife near his cheek.

"Please be quiet onii-chan! You have been bad, and now it's time for your punishment."

I climb on the bed and straddle his chest, my skirt is so short that even with my smaller legs it doesn't touch Hiro-niis chest.

"Like my skirt? How about my," I lifted the hem of my skirt, "how about my barely covered tiny pussy onii-chan? My panty can barely hide my loli hole. Don't you wish my pussy was bigger so it could eat my tiny panties and you can see it anytime you wanted?" I brushed his face with the flat of the knife, "but today onii-chan, isn't about what you want, its about what I want. You've been looking at me at the playground onii-chan," I began to grind my started to leak pussy on his chest.

Hiro-nii shakes hisnhead violently trying to deny checking out a grade schooler at a playground. Which would be correct, he never did. This is all just a scenario I made up to go with his fantasies. To make sure onii-chan gets exactly what he wants.

"You looked at me for years and made me think you would take me, and make me yours. I would wiggle my butt on the see-saw as you passed by, so I could feel your gaze on me."

I tilted back and pulled up on the micro-bikini.

"Huuhn," I moaned a little, "I imagined you being my see-saw, and I'd be rubbing my tiny cunny on you instead. I was patient onii-chan, only for you to bring….that….girl….to ….your….home?!"  I put the device down and cut into Hiro-nii's shirt, slicing it open, slowly. This caused him to squirm, "stop!" I said in a low voice, and then grabbed the device again, "dont move or you might get hurrrrt~"

I ripped open his shirt and put the knife and device down. I put my face down to his chest and caresses it with my mask covered face. There wasn't an ounce of muscle on his body, but that didn't matter.

I couldn't wait any longer. I unbundled his pants and unleashed his massive cock while still straddling his chest.

*gulp*

It was still flaccid.

Am I doing something wrong?

I grabbed the device again.

"By the way," I began to stroke his cock with my one free hand from behind my back, "do you taste anything? A nice flavor?", My words cause him to stir.

Shit he might think I drugged him, I have to be more specific.

"In your mouth is the normal underwear I wore all day onii-chan."

His dick twitched.

"I've been wearing them all day, thinking about you. I played with my friends on the playground and with myself in the bathroom while wearing them. How are they? The taste of my juices o.nii.chan~?"

While stroking and accompanied by my words,  his cock came to life.

I knew you'd like this Hiro-nii.

As it sprang to life.

*gulp*

I seriously might have made a critical error

The dick of my Hiro-nii was not impressive as much as it was horrifying. The foreskin covering the head of the cock that had all his life, created the tiniest curve in this beast. The pulsing veins made me imagine a viper condensing its venom to the tip. As I looked back, the slight curve made it seem like, this anaconda was staring at my exposed ass like pray.

What the fuck is that!? I knew it was big, but up close is a very different situation! This almost looks like 30cm! What should I do?! What should I do!?, *A-ha*, I have to get "get it wet" like in the games!

"Now feel the embarrassment of having a little girl suck on your dick against your will onii-chan~!"

Remembering how some of the games he played went, and the books I read in his closet, I dropped my device and turned around. Trying my best to sit on his face while I suck on him. I had to sit on his face first and tilt his angry cock onto his stomach. Hiro-nii is tall and I was on the shorter side, if his dick wasn't so long I wouldn't have been able to do this. 

As soon as I put my pussy on his taped mouth and bent over, my barely covered young asshole felt the hot air Hiro-nii exhaled from his nose. 

"HNNN."

I immediately moaned as I felt the hot air tickled my tight-hairless asshole. It also caused me to shiver and grind my barely covered cunni on the tape covering Hiro-niis mouth.

Soo enough I began to grind my hips on my Hiro-niis face. 

Just the idea of what I'm doing… is...is...its….

"HHHAAAAAAHHNN~" I moaned.

*ahem*

I had to regain my composure so he doesn't guess my voice. I quickly dig into the massage sausage dinner I prepared for myself. Safely moving my mask out of Hiro-niis sight I put the massive creature in my mouth. Barely able to take in the head without my teeth touching.

No teeth, use the lips, and… suck?

With all the preparation I did, I never actually learned how to do fellatio. So all I ended up doing was sucking on Hiro-niis cock head as if I was trying to give it a hickey.

How is this suppose to get it wet?

Hiro-nii begins to thrash about underneath me violently. Caused rippled after ripple of pleasure sparking in my body.

*pop*

"Mmmmmm."

I pulled the massive cock out of my petite mouth before I bit down during my orgasm. The micro-bikini isn't absorbing water so I feel how wet I made Hiro-niis face. 

Oh no!

I glanced back and realized I was covering his nose and was cumming all over him.

Oh no!

I basically waterborne Hiro-nii with my virgin pussy! I quickly fix my mask, clim off of him and takes deep breaths.

*HEAVE* *PANT* *SNIFFLE*

He tries his best to regain oxygen. Knowing he's alright I position myself over his dick. I shift my underwear to side and right as I was about to plunge his dick into my wet and waiting cave, one of Hiro-niis hands got free from the ropes holding him.

"MMMMMMM!"

"Kyaaaa!"

I grabbed his hand that tried to stop me and pushed it down, Hiro-nii was weak after all and I did train for this. The problem that came from the little scuffle was it forced my entire body weight to push down on Hiro-nii.

*sniffle* *sniffle*

It hurts, it hurts, it hurts.

"*sob*... it hurts Hiro-nii…..*sob*." I said as I let go of Hiro-niis arm.

*SCCCCCRRRRRIP*

"*cough*... *cough*... Hina?!"

He ripped off the tape and yelled my name. It forced me to look up at him with teary eyes. He tries to get up.

"Hina whats goi-"

"Please-don't-move!" I squeeked.

"Oh...oh…" Hiro-niis face distorted in pleasure and guilt, but he lays back and tries ease her pain.

*sob* *sob*

"*hic*, it hurts Hiro-nii."

"Hina-chan, what are you doing? Whats going on? Why am I tied up? Whose forcing you to do this?! Where are the intruders?!"

I pat the chest of Hiro-nii to calm him down. 

Hina you've been in street fights, chin up!

"Hiro-nii….. I love you…"

Bewildered by the situation Hiro-nii just stared at me. I slowly examined to him how I would sneak in his room and how I found his naughty books when he was younger.

*knock* *knock*

A knock on the door caused us to panic. I grabbed my knife and sliced Hiro-niis other arm restraints and we quickly covered ourselves with the comforter.

"Hhhaaaannnnnhh."

"Sorry."

"Just...do...it."

While still in me Hiro-nii turns to his side, while I turn around to face the door, and he covers us enough to only keep our heads visible. The doorknob opens up and in cones aunty, she's wearing a purple see through negligee thats exposing her entire body. Her hair is disheveled, she obviously would've came with a robe if she wasn't panicked.

"What's going on kids? Who yelled?

She asked knowing I was sleeping over.

"I-I-I'm sorry Aunty, I had a nightmare."

"Hina-chan, you are too old to be sleeping in the same bed with Hiroto. Its indecent."

Aunty looked all over the room to make sure everything seemed alright. I left a futon on the floor as an excuse that I sleep on the floor.

"S-s-sorry mom. Hina was screaming in her sleep. So I panicked and pulled her in bed with me. Ill sleep in the futon after she calms down."

Aunty looked at my teary face and somewhat believed me. She suspiciously looked all around the room however before relenting and leaving.

"Goodnight, feel better Hina-chan."

"Yes Aunty, goodnight."

"Goodnight mom."

*door close*

Having my Aunty look at me so intently while I had Hiro-nii inside of me sent shivers down my spine. The pain was subsiding and I began to feel aroused.

Hiro-nii began to pull out but I reached behind my head and pulled his head onto my shoulder as I pushed my hips back onto him. My body shivered at the slightest movement. It hurt so much, but it being Hiro-nii doing it, made it worth it.

"Hiro-nii…."

I finished my explanation on how I had tried my best to be strong so I could be a woman that pushed him down. How everything I do was for him and how I became jealous when I found him in his room with a girl. He looked at me as I creaned my neck to face him.

"Hina-chan, you're too young for this. This isn't what you should be doing with your life. I'm happy you feel this way about me and honestly after this, I hate to say…. I CAN see myself loving you in that way, but not now. If you feel this way in a few years could we start properly?"

It wasn't a rejection and what he said made sense. However with how young I was, I was ecstatic, I thought he returned my feelings and in the future we will be together. So I smiled and accepted.

"Hiro-nii… I still want to finish today properly. I don't want to waste my chastity without you feeling good….. please. This has been my goal for a long time."

With a little reluctance, Hiro-nii accepted.

That night was awkward and clumsy, and the next day I was so sore. We had to get rid of the bed sheets so Aunty didn't find out. We thought that everything would be swept under the rug.

Hiro-nii never treated me differently after that, we carried on as if nothing happened. I did however begin to take school more seriously.

So seriously in fact that my best friend, Hayabusa Ami, began to tutor me. Her grades were the greatest out of the whole school, so my grades vastly improved.

Everything was going well. My relationship with Hiro-nii was the same, with the promise of a future, I didn't even mind seeing that woman leave Hiro-niis home every now and then.

Have fun… for now. You can have his today, I'll have the rest of his life.

Yup several weeks went by and nothing seemed wrong.

Until one morning after breakfast.

"Hina-chan, you don't look too good are you ok?"

"I… I… I…." My eyes widened and I ran to the trash can.

*BLERGH*

What is this? A stomach sickness?

……………

………………

…………………

After a few doctor's appointments, my parents came to find out that I was pregnant.

This entire situation caused Hiro-nii to accept full blame for the situation. My father beat Hiro-nii for almost an hour, Hiro-nii also accepted the possibility of going to jail. When asked his intentions, he said he was willing to marry me when I was of age.

The only reason Hiro-nii wasn't sent to jail was because everyone knew the entire situation was my idea. Even though they said "if he's going to properly provide for you, then he can't have a record." I know the truth was they all knew Hiro-nii didn't have the ability to push a woman down. After my father beat Hiro-nii to an inch of his life, all that was left in his eyes was pity. Pity that I locked his life away by my own irrational choices.

I wouldn't let it end like that, I couldn't become his burden. Me and Hiro-nii immediately moved out on our own. Our parents said that children can't be parents, so as long as I decided to keep the baby, I was an adult and had to act like one. So they cut me off, as I did the same that day.

Everyone was emotional and things were said that shouldn't have been, but neither side reached out to each other for many years after that. 

Just like how I trained to fight, I trained myself to be a proper wife. I would become the support for Hiro-nii, that he will never want for anything. Even though he hasn't touched me since the day I took his virginity, ill become what he needs the most in this world.

I continued school through online classes until I gave birth. Holding my baby in my arms, and unable to name Hiro-nii as the father due to my age left me with such conflicting feelings. I looked at my baby and all I could think about was how My mother would treat me like a princess when I was little and how much I missed her.

I made a promise to my "princess" that day, that no matter what, ill never abandon her or let her face things alone.

………

……………

………………….

…………………….

<P.O.V Hina(many years later)>

Friday, February 3rd

     The boy in front of me is bowing after introducing himself. 

……..

I'm wearing a black tight dress and my hair is dyed red. My Haru likes me to change it up, but honestly I think he did this because I complain that he'll leave an old woman like me when he finds a better lover.

In return he bought me both,  got me strength enhancers(steroids),  and even gave me stem cell rejuvenation supplements. He said they are experimental but have no side effects. Within the last month I feel as great as I did from the last moments of my life that I could remember. I feel strong, youthful, and beautiful. 

I have spent that last several hours with this boy after I spotted him on the street. He reminded me so much of my Hiro-nii, that I couldn't leave him alone. I ended up being caught by my son as me and this boy were conversing after I took him to a hotel.

I had guilt in my heart, I had cheated on my son with this man that looked like his father. I excused my actions because I found out that I was already pregnant. This child in me could be no other man's child except for my sons. My son has treated me so well these last few months that I couldn't see myself being with anyone else.

Until I saw this man. He was Hiro-nii, yet everything he wasn't. He was strong, assertive, and fucking ripped. For closure I decided I needed it once. Only to find out that this man didn't just share the same face as my beloved husband, but his cock was also extremely similar. 

The way he made me feel as he loved me sternly, was as good as all the plays my son makes me do whether in public or at home.

I hate to admit it, but his cock is bigger than my sons. Although not entirely better…. Well I guess I can't say its worse since it was only one time, and I was the one to cut the session short. If I could get it ag-... what?! No! No! My son is all I need… maybe my son might like to watch another man take me? Or both filling me at once… What is going on with me? I'm not this lewd of a woman!

My pussy begins to leak as I imagine my asshole and pussy being filled with my son and a man that looks like my husband. To just be their breeding sow and keep popping out brothers for Haru so they can join in on making me their submissive bitch. 

I don't want any more girls…. I wasn't their for my princess.

Instantly it felt like cold water splashed on my hot pussy as I thought of my daughter.

".....Maki….uto…."

Wait what? I was so lost in thoughts, that I missed the boys name.

I turned back to the bowing boy whose up straight now.

"What did yo-"

*yank*

"Come mother, we're late." Haru began to pull me along.

"Wha- wait." I tried to protest, but I didn't really have a reason to stay back, well no reason I could defend morally.

After a few more steps my feet stopped and Haru who pulled ended up falling on his ass. My eyes opened wide, in front of me was a picture perfect mirror of my younger self. Tears swelled up in my eyes. I let go of Haru and I covered my eyes.

"...Himeno…" I whimpered.

"Huh? Yeah? Did you call me?"

"Huh? *sniffle*"

"That's my name, Himeno, do I know you?"

In front of me was a girl wearing blue jean shorts(not lewd short), a green shirt that caressed her figure allowing you to see her sculpted shoulders and defined abs.

"Himeno!" A voice called from behind me, it was the boy.

"Mother, we have to go now!" Haru said as he pulled my arm, but I didn't move. The girls next words took me off guard

"Haruto! So where was the woman you-" I keep looking back and forth between the boy and girl

"Shhhhh!" The boy said while signaling to me.

The girl, Himeno looked at me up and down. Then she stared at my face and her complexion went pale.

"...mom?"

"Himeno? Wait!" I looked at Haru who was desperately trying to pull me, he tried to let go and leave alone, but I grabbed his arm. 

"Ahhhhhhh! What are you doing!?" He cried out, but I ignored him. I'm swelling with emotions. We are in a public place right now and people are staring.

"Stop!" Himeno grabbed the shirt collar of Haru, in her hand I can see the concealed blade of a razor against his neck. "Calm down, there's no reason to throw a tantrum…. Right~?" Himeno said sweetly.

The other boy came next to us, I looked at both of them.

"Are you…." The words are hard to come out, I'm happy, sad, disgusted, angry, I just don't know what to feel. "Tomaki Haruto, and Tomaki Himeno?"

They both looked at me and nodded.

"We have to get to someplace more private, so we can all talk." I glared at the frightened boy I thought was my son.

Before we moved I noticed my princess was glaring at me as much as I glared at the boy.

What's going on?

……………

………………

…………………

We reached my home, or the place I thought was my home. As soon as we entered the doorway…

*DONK!* *THUD!*

Himeno punched "Haru" in the back of the head and knocked him out.

"Do you have something to tie him up with?!" Himeno said as if I angered her.

"Uhhhh...uhhh…"

I do, but I don't want my daughter to know…

"WHERE IS IT!?"

"....in the room, in the dresser of the closet."

She burst into the bedroom door and began rummaging. Leaving me and Harutoin the entryway with the unconscious Haru. I stare at Haruto and I'm just lost at his looks. He's so defines, broad shouldered, no extra bulk, and his face looks so kind. I can see he's wrecked with guilt and its not hard to figure out what for. 

On the way here he explained how he and Himeno found out I was missing and quickly chased after me. The mother who went missing, he ended up fucking in a cheap hotel like an animal in heat.

I put my hand over my womb… the child of my son, or who I thought was my son. Is just a bastard of a rapist. 

Tears began to well in my eyes. I fall to my knees.

Haruto quickly jumped to catch me and held me. In his strong arms I felt so small. Smelling his scent my pussy reacted.

All those visions Haru and him fucking me, slowly disappear. Soon only a vision of him and him alone, taking me again and again replays in my mind. Instead of my son and a man that looks like my Hiro-nii l, I'm fantasizing about my son who looks like his father… making me submit to him. I've become a degenerate over these last few months and the last chance to have a natural mother and son relationship disappeared when I couldn't hold back from seeing a similar face to my Hiro-nii.

*hic* *hic* *sob*

"Everthing will be ok now, it'll all be ok."

He patted my back like I was a small child. Both my children were alive, and I have them back! They're alive….wait!

"Ha….ha….Haruto.." I looked up and into his black eyes, afraid of the answer, "I was told Himeno and y..your father were dead. Is your father…?" I didn't need to finish my question as he looked away with sad eyes. My guilt rose as I felt a wave of relief. 

I could never face my husband in this life after living the way I have for the last few months.

"Don't you think you gave her enough attention today?"

"Himeno, she's a victim her-"

"Some victim! All this shit was paid for by her and all the sex toys I found in that room?! If she was tied up that would be one thing, but she was walking the streets freely WASN'T SHE!?"

Himeno came in with some shibari rope and tape. She picked up the body of Haru by herself and pulled a chair from the desk in the family room and placed him on it. She placed him on it and strapped him in.

"My Himeno, please…" I whimpered.

"Shut up!"

"HIMENO!" Harutos' voice boomed, causing Himeno to freeze. Her eyes opened wide in a panic. "At least listen to what mom has to say." Himeno looked like she was on the verge of tears herself.

"Hime…." Haruto got up and went to console Himeno. 

They seem a little too affectionate, don't they? Well they only had themselves for years.

"We'll be right back mom." Haruto said as he and Himeno went into the bedroom. 

Himeno's entire demeanor changed in his hands, as if a maiden in love, am I imagining things?

……

……….

…………..

*thud* *THUD*

Noises were coming from the door. I couldn't hold back my curiosity so I walked up to door and pressed my ear to it hearing muffled words.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I should have taken your virginity! You're cumdumpster sister willingly giving you your first anal fuck as an apology. Please fill me with cum, fill me with my beloved brothers cum."

"Apologize more!"

"I'm sorry I got jealous you fucked our mother, I'm sorry I showed any emotion except for the joy of being my brothers cum dump. Fuck my asshole until I shit out only cock shaped shit, please, fucking fill my asshole. Force me to suck any woman's cum off your dick. I taste all your whores everyday all day as an apology, so don't leave my holes lonely."

"Fuck! You really take...it...too… far…."

I backed aways from the door in horror.

No! They are doing that!? No, no, no. My children! What happened.

My thoughts ran rampant with worry. I couldn't understand what I woke up too. To make things even worse my hand had long since lifted my dress and began working my wet slit.

*hic* *hic*

All chances of a normal life is over, isn't it?

……….

…………….

…………………

10 more minutes went by and I was waiting on the love seat in the family when they emerged from the room. Haruto with a serious look on his face and Himeno with a smug look. She purposely stood near me with a visible drop of cum leaking down her leg out of her shorts. It caused my heart to hurt. Knowing my kids are doing that when I thought I was indulging in that for months.

I'm such a hypocrite. I want us to be normal, but knowing this man, is my son… and knowing I need to seperate from him hurts. Seeing a woman flaunt their relationship in front of me hurts…. Fuck I'm jealous of my daughter aren't I?... but Himeno is alive, and my son is alive we can be together again, and maybe we could all….

My pussy throbbed from all of my illicit thoughts. I've been thoroughly trained by my son to be a cumdump for him, that my body began to be aroused by it to cope with that kind of trauma. 

I'm such a disgusting woman.

"Mother, please. Tell us what happened." Haruto said as he looked at me with concern.

……………….

………………..

………………

…………………..

"Unnnnnn……" 

Haru began to awaken and stir.

"M….m...Mother…?" He tried opening his eyes, only to be greeted by a VERY ANGRY Himeno with a hammer and a brick.

Haru was untagged but still tied up. His feet were tied to stool, so his knees and shins were extended.

"Wrong woman to be your mom, isn't it?" Haruto said behind Himeno. He was glaring at Haru with a deep hatred.

I just finished telling them all the things he made me do. How the hospital let him sign me out and how much money we spent.

Himeno said she's going to get all the information on how he did it, and to not get in her way. She also offered for us to NOT watch, but I refused to look away from this demon who wronged me.

"So," Himeno put the corner of the brick against Haru's exposed shin. "Who are you, and how did you meet our mother?"

"MY-NAME-IS-IKA-HARU-" He panicked

"Shhhhhhh…." Himeno put a finger to her lips from the hand hiding the hammer. "Be quieter~"

"Ika… Haru. I work at the hospital. I have my I.D and work I.D in my pocket."

Haruto got closer and searched the man. He pulled his wallet out which had all his identification.

"He's telling the truth." Haruto handed the cards to Himeno then me.

"You're 28!?" I shrieked.

"...yes…."

"Haruto." Himeno said with a nod. She told us what the nod meant, and Haruto complied. Haruto stuffed a sock into Haru's mouth and covered it.

*TACK!* *curch*

"MMMMMMNHHHMMMMM."

Himeno, hammered the brick corner into his shin breaking skin and exposing bone.

After a few minutes of heavy breathing, Himeno nodded again and Haruto removed the gag.

"B….b….but….. I told the truth… I gave you… what….*pant* *pant*.... you wanted."

"Didn't you get what you wanted from my mother for months and kept her as a pet? Now its your turn, but the games I play are difffffeeeerrrreeent~"

Although Himeno is upset with me, when I told my story of how I was deceived and played with. As a fellow woman, she couldn't put the blame on me, she knew the culprit…… and she is pissed. As a woman and as my daughter.

This is going to be a loooong night, and I will watch every second of it.

17