Not a chapter. Announcement
1.5k 14 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I've been in a stagnant hell because I'm working on new stories and yet my current ones are getting bashed. And my NON-NTR story was found lacking.

This is my fault as I am ambitious and bit off more than what I was used to eating... u have listened too much to the nay sayers and allowed my judgment to be clouded. So with that, I say this.....

(In my defense I recorded myself saying this after drinking one 750ml bottle of tequila)

"My story is the fucking shit. And it deserves attention. This fucking little fucker Haruto is going through a horrible time and I will be damned if his story doesn't get told. So! Enough overthinking! Enough second guessing.... I have researched and researched and what I found was..... HORRIBLE FUCKING STORIES GETTING MORE LOVE THAN THIS ONE... enough of that! Harutos story will continue and it will be fucking dirty,  raunchy, heartbreaking and violent if not more than. It ever was!...."

This doesn't mean I pay attention to reader comments however I will focus more on the stories end game rather than viewer desire

(Unless I do another poll... that was fun)

Anyway, thank you for your time. There will be a new chapter in 15 hours... maybe 2 chapters if I don't pass out.

12