Prologue.
10.3k 26 149
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*

   Hello, my name is ****** I'm on my way to the best job in the world. I live in Kyoto and I love my life... Is what you thought I would say, Well fuck you. I hate my job. I only do it cause I have no choice in the matter, besides I need the money for my living expenses, so I hate my life even more, so fuck you all for thinking otherwise.

  

  

  

  

  

Ok, I'm really sorry about that I was just angry at my sad and miserable life so I kind of took it all out on you. Let's start again,

My name is******" I live in modern-day Japan I'm 22 years old and I have no family, no friends and obviously no girlfriend, the only thing I love in my life is anime, manga and novels. They are the only thing that keeps me going, and I mostly like those good all isekai stuff. My parents died when I was about eight years old, and good redence to those fuckers, they were always abusing me, my father always beat me up for no good reason and my mother didn't even give me breast milk, how do I know this you must be wondering, well she told me herself, she said it was a waste of her time. What kind of a mother says that to her hungry child. I very rarely got food to eat, while all they do is take drugs all day and have sex in the living room all day long. And with deferent people no less. They died in a car accident, leaving me with nothing. But I was really happy, don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Well afterwards I was handed off to a child care centre, they didn't treat me any better, always blaming me for others mistakes and complaining about feeding me, even the other children kept on bullying me. But at least they did give me a standard education.

  

  

  

So here I am, I studied the way I could and now look at me... I mean, I work at a supermarket for Christ sake... I really hate my life.

Well anyway no point dwelling on that, what's happened has happened, I need to think about the now!! Like what should I eat for the night,

  

 

  

"LOOK OUT"

"WATCH OUT"

"MOOOOOVE"

  

  

  

'Ha... What are those people shouting about'

OH... looks like I was too busy wondering what I should eat in the night and got a little distracted and walk in the middle of the road while there was a red light,...  Wait is that truck Kun must be my lucky day. Hope anime doesn't lie... And with that my life in this world ended, I'm not sad or happy I just wish in my next life I would have someone who would love me, and I them...

  

  

  

  

  

NOTE FOR THE READERS.

So I'm starting a new novel, hope you like it, I don't have a release date, but will release it when I got time, thank you...

See you all in the next chapter...

149