Chapter 3 – Awakening.
10.9k 47 184
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*

/ in everyone's heart there is darkness, we can fight it or we can learn to live with it /

  *

  

  

100 YEARS LATER.

     It's been over one hundred years since the day the demon-worshipping cult known as the 'Aristocrats' was wiped out of this world in a single night by a very angry vampire. During this time the hideout was ransacked by bandits and other demon-worshipping cult's, the bandits' striped everything and anything their eyes could see while the demon worshipers were trying to figure out how did their brothers get wipe out over one single night, but most importantly they heard rumours about them stealing a primordials blood and came to investigate. They searched the whole place over and over again but they couldn't find anything but the remainder of what was. They thought the bandits took it with them or the rumours they heard were false but they never found out. To this day they are still searching for the primordials blood...

  

  

  

  

In the 'Aristocrats' hideout, there was one room, a secret room or rather lab where the worshipers conducted their inhumane experiments. No one but the members of said cult knew about the room. So no one was able to find out about the secret which to this day lies dormant in there but not for much longer. And the Stealth and magic spells that were cast to hide it from any onlookers eyes also helped till now. But after all these years of decaying and withering away, the spells have all but vanished.

  

  

  

  

     Inside the secret room, there was a giant black cocoon which was surrounded by a dark evil aura, that would make anyone spit out mouths full of blood just by waiting near it for too long cause the feeling it gave far surpassed that of a normal demon or monster... It was situated near a corner of the room. Where the light was far from it or trying to get within it's reach but failing to do so every single day for the last century...

  

  

   

  

*CRACK*  *CRACK* 

     The dark mist-like aura began to get absorbed by the cocoon and it started making spiderweb-like cracks all over it. Little by little the mist like aura disappeared into the cocoon and the cracks worsened till the hall cocoon shattered into pieces and from it a rather beautiful girl or rather woman immerge. As she opened her beautiful eyes and looked around, the remaining light which was lingering around all disappeared. One could clearly see the dark aura which was being released by the woman devouring the light. But her mind was elsewhere to notice such a scene...

  

  

  

  

She had beautiful snow-white hair stretching down to her waist. Milky white smooth skin, long elf-like ears but far different, a huge bust and arse which could make anyone man or woman drool all over at the sight of her. She had all the right curves and more. The heavens would be envying her if they were to lay eyes upon her beauty, not even the Goddess of beauty stood a chance against her. With a long white demonic tail extending from her tail bone ending in a heart shape. Like a reincarnated demoness she stood there with the darkness surrounding her like it's found its new home... In a way, the demon cultists were successful in creating a perfect demon... (The woman looks like the cover photo)

  

  

  

  

She began moving and stretching her arms and opened her eyes, a blood-red colour, purer than blood itself, with pupils that of a snake, it would feel like the grim reaper himself was staring at your soul.

  

"Where... am... I? "

She said in a beautiful enchantress like voice.

  

  

  

  

********* (POV)

Darkness, the darkness that was the only thing I could see. For who knows how long I was floating in nothing but a massive void full of darkness around me. But in every second, every minute, every hour I could feel my body change. Like everything in me was being replaced with a far darker and sinister like... Like the devil himself was toying with and experimenting on me. It was so painful but I still endured it all. And after a hellish pain for so long it was suddenly all over. I could see cracks forming in the darkness around me and from it, a light is shown in this darkness of a void I've been trapped in. When I opened my eyes I didn't know where I was and what's my name. Then suddenly my memories just came flooding back to my brain all at once.

  

  

  

 

'I remember, I'm from earth I died there and was reincarnated here but I can't remember my name. *Shiver* a cold shiver ran down my spine when I recalled what those people did to me, what I've been through, all the experiments, all the pain, all the suffering...'

Thought ******* while looking down at her body.

  

  

  

  

*Grope* *Grope* 

"So I guess I'm a girl now"

Saying so she groped her huge breasts and touched her cunt to confirm it.

"Or rather woman... A beautiful woman at that... That succubus blood really did a number on my body..."

She didn't seem sad for losing her 'little bro' rather she seemed a little happy. She kept inspecting her body, noticing the size of her arse, the long white hair, also touching her newly acquired tail and fangs, the tail felt like another arm for her, she could control it at will and her fangs were really strange but she was ok with it. Whenever she opened her mouth her fangs would suck the air around her, she was getting really hungry...

  

  

  

  

#DING#

INITIALIZING... 10%... 20%... 30%... 40%... 50%... 60%... 70%... 80%... 90%...100%...

LOADING... LOADING... LOADING... COMPLETED.

"What the fuck, that almost gave me a heart attack"  

She Screamed,

SYSTEM INSTALLED,  say (STATUS) to see hosts states. 

"...Ok.. so umm... Status"

  

/STATUS/

  

  • NAME: Lilith 
  • CLASS: none         
  • RACE: Vampire succubus.
  • BLOODLINE: immortal phoenix (LOCKED)
  • AGE:  ageless (immortal).
  • [Level  :  1  [Xp. : 0/100 [status : fine]
  • [HP : 50000/50000 [MP : 100000/100000 [Stamina : infinite]
  • [Strength: 10000
  • [Defense: 10000
  • [Magic: 50000
  • [Resistance: 10000
  • [Speed: 10000
  • [Charisma: ???? (Too beautiful for numbers to determine)
  • [Luck: -1000

[Titles: demon Goddess Lilith's blessings.]

[Skills : blood empowerment/ disease immunity/ vampirization/ super regeneration/ night vision/ mind control/ darkness manipulation/ daytime walking/ energy absorption/ flight/ immortality/ life force absorption/ death by sex/ dream walker/ enhanced sex appeal/ enslavement kiss/ kiss of death/ indomitable lust/ body modification/ body minupulation/ charmed eyes/ shape change (phoenix bloodline skills and power locked) ]

  

  

  

  

"...Ok so that's an overpowered status, I think, and I guess I'm not human anymore... And I'm too beautiful to determine, that's kind of crazy. Some bad luck as usual and my bloodline seems to be locked. And who gave me a name..."

*Crackle* *Crackle*

While she was thinking of her status she heard a sound and looked behind her...

  

  

  

  

  

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR.

Thank you for reading.

See you all in the next chapter

Bye, darling...

184