Chapter 9 – (18+) Second Family Member (Part 1).
11k 33 148
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*

 / A million words would not bring you back, I know because I've tried. Neither would a million tears, I know because I've cried. /

*

Spoiler

This chapter contains rape, sex scenes and bad language please don't read if you are not 17

[collapse]

*

 

      

With anger in her eyes, Emma stood up and looked Lilith dead in the eyes.

"What have you done to my daughter you bitch?..."

'once humans get turned into vampires, there's no option but to kill them...! No, I can't think like that. No matter what, I'll save you, Anna...'

Emma thought while trying to grab her sword from the floor.

    

"Oh, don't move M.O.M... or you'll be seeing your darling Aizen's head popping off! And I'll gladly do it. I never did like this asshole anyway."

Anna emphasising the world mom while bringing her sharp claws near Aizen's throat. she always hated him for trying to act kind and caring towards her just so he could get to Emma. with a smile on her face, she tightened the hold on him.

  

"Anna!  S-stop...! Anything but that...! "

Emma said not moving a muscle,

"Hehehe... This is why you humans are so weak and powerless... humans always desperately try to hang onto their short lives and protect them."

Anna said smiling like the demon she is,

   

   

   

    

"Enough of this,... Who are you calling bitch? And sorry but I'm her new mother, B.I.T.C.H..."

Lilith said not able to hold back her excitement she grabbed Emma by the throat and brought her closer to her face,

"DAMN... IT..."

Said Emma trying to struggle her way out of Lilith's grasp.

    

"Checkmate...! It's over E.M.M.A!  Hehehe... I can barely hold my self back, it would be easy to kill you straight away sucking every last drop of blood you have... but, where's the fun in that, and I doubt that will be enough to satisfy my hunger! "

Lilith said throwing Emma on the floor, ripping her clothes off and getting on top of her,

"I'm going to rape... violate and show you pleasures beyond your imagination! "

"No, please stop, anything but that, just kill me, please just kill me! "

Screamed Emma while sobbing,

  

"You're not allowed to die! you're going to yield to me and become my second daughter!... be grateful! you're going to become a beautiful vampire, just... like... Anna! "

Lilith said bringing her teeth closer to Emma's neck and sinking her fangs deep within her flash activating her 'Vampirization' skill.

   

   

    

    

"And now, Receive my blood! "

"KUHHH!  GUH...! AHH...! "

Screamed Emma,

  

"E-Emma...! "

Said Aizen in fear of what was happening right before his eyes,

   

"Watch this Aizen, your darling Emma's turning into a Vampire!"

Said Anna with a smile on her face.

  

"Mmm! What's this... "

Lilith said noticing her 'Vampirization' skill not working, sensing a strong magic power she turned Emma around.

"What, a holy sigil of the holy church? What impudence! You filthy human,"

Anna shouted seeing a holy cross tattooed on Emma's back. Every adventure above rank 'A' would get one from the holy church and the higher the rank the powerful the cross. Since Emma was a rank 'S' adventurer she has the third strongest one there is.

    

"Heh! Don't underestimate me Anna your mother's been to countless wars against demons throughout my adventures. And my family has been fighting demons for hundreds of years, but my only regret is not making you strong enough so you could get one yourself. My body will never yield to Vampire or demons!"

Emma said with a satisfying smile on her face but it soon faded into sadness knowing she failed her daughter Anna.

    

   

   

   

"Oh, is that so! "

Asked Lilith,

"No matter how much of that fealty blood of yours you inject me with or how much blood you suck from me, as long as I have this sigil and my strong unwavering heart I'll never become one of your daughter's! I'd rather die than become a filter Vampire demon! "

Emma said with determination in her eyes,

   

"A strong heart, hehehe... fine then, I'll test to see how much your heart can handle! "

Said Lilith bringing her demonic tail towards Emma's pussy while turning her around so she's face to face with her,

  

"W-what are you___!  KUH...! My body's feeling numb and I can't move! "

"Oh, that's nothing I just used my eyes to keep you from moving. You see they have the power to temporarily take away the freedom of anyone I so desire. I used this same skill on Anna."

"BITCH... I'LL_____"

Shouted Emma in anger but was cut off by Lilith,

  

"Ufufufufu... I'll use pleasure to persuade your mind and body into becoming my daughter! "

Lilith said sliding down Emma, licking every inch of her beautiful body on her way down to the main dish. Finally bringing her lips to Emma's pussy,

    

    

    

    

"N-No...! Please don't do this in front of my daughter and Aizen...! S-stop! "

Emma screamed, even begging not wanting her daughter and lover to see her like this,

    

"Hehehe, I'd like to see how much you can bear being ungracefully raped in front of them!  Time for you to learn about immoral pleasure! "

Lilith said, without waiting any longer she started sucking on Emma's pussy vigorously,

  

"GUH!  GEHHH...! "

screamed Emma,

  

"E-Emma! Emma! "

Screamed Aizen,

"Oh, you're like a noisy dog, Aizen! Your life's in my hand right now, understand? Do you want me to squash this arrogant head like a tomato? Besides, there's nothing to be worried about. She'll soon be captivated by mother and become my little sister! Hehe, I can't wait to have a little sister...! "

Anna said closing Aizen's mouth shut. But really excited to get a little sister,

     

    

    

   

"GEHHH!  GEHHH! "

Emma screamed from Lilith pushing her tail into her pussy, it was almost big as a cock and even longer, it reached part's she never knew she ever had. This and the vigorous sucking on her clit while teasing her arse was already too much for her to handle but pushing two fingers in there almost made Emma's mind go blank. The pleasure was so good,

' What an unbelievable demon tail... It's so big and long it doesn't even compare to Aizen's or my dead husband's tiny twigs. What am I saying... It's overpowering my holy sigil and reaching my brain...! I mustn't become captured by a demon...! I must resist it___'

Emma's thoughts were cut off by Lilith reaching up and caressing her big right breast,

"MUHHHHH!  GUHHHHH! "

    

    

    

    

'Emma...'

"KUHHH!  Hey, what A-Anna!? "

Screamed Aizen,

   

"Hehehe... Why are you getting hard down there?... There! "

Anna smelled Aizen's erect cock and ripped off his pants taking it out.

"W-what are you doing?... Stop, Anna! "

"What does it look like I'm doing..."

     

    

    

    

    

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR.

Thank you for reading.

A really long chapter, so broke into two, see you in the next chapter.

Bye, darling...

148