Chapter 10 – (18+) Second Family Member (part 2).
10.9k 30 147
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*

/ Just always remember this. I love you. No matter what. I believe in you, maybe sometimes more than you believe in yourself. Just follow your heart. That's all that matters!! /

*

Spoiler

This chapter contains sax, rape and gore. Please skip if you are under 17. 

[collapse]

*

      

"Hahahaha... I can't stop laughing, what is this thing, it's so small I doubt you were ever able to satisfy any woman least of all Emma. I really don't think this twig matches that face of yours!

"S-stop, Anna!"

Aizen said, getting all hot and bothered and kind of enjoying being dominated by a beautiful woman such as Anna,

    

"What?? Are you enjoying this, you masochistic basted!! "

Anna asked, seeing Aizen's face all hot and blushing red allover,

     

"N-No...!! "

"How dare you! You humans are truly filthy creatures. First, you have the balls to get hard watching my mother and my soon to be sisters mating ritual. Even though your balls are literally smaller than marbles. And now you show me that disgusting pleasure craving face of yours?..."

Anna said, getting mad at Aizen,

   

"N-No... Anna I___"

Aizen was silenced by Anna tightening his throat,

      

"You like pain, ha? Hehehe... Let's see just how much you can indure..."

Without another word Anna slid down his body reaching his twig of a cock. With a evil grin on her face she placed her long nails that look like deathly claws around it and pulled with all of her Vampiric strength.

    

"AAaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."

Aizen screamed, getting Lilith's attention, but as soon as she sow what Anna was doing she just smiled and continued on enjoying, dominating Emma. The pain was so unbearable to Aizen he kept slipping into unconsciousness time and time again ready to fall a sleep at any moment. But Anna wouldn't let that happen, now would she!

    

"How you like that? You filth should be honoured that I even touch that filthy thing of yours... Ah!! Don't sleep now, the funs just beginning, hehehe..."

Anna said using healing magic to stop the blood loss.

    

"HEHKUHHHHHH!   HEAHHH! "

"Why are you screaming like a girl? Well, I guess this does kind of make you one! A really ugly one, hahahaha... C'mon, shut up! That's enough screaming little girl,"

"FWAHHH!   FWAH! "

"I said shut... Up...! "

Anna said getting mad that his screams were disturbing her mother. With a smile on her face she started beating his face, but only using a fraction of her strength so that she wouldn't kill him.

    

    

    

    

"N-NO!   FWAH!   FWAIZEEEN!   HYAUUU! "

Emma screamed still unable to think straight from the pleasure, 

'you must resist it, Aizen...! Find an opening and fight back... Please! "

"HEHHHHH!   HYAH!   HAA!   HAHN! "

    

Lilith, after tail fucking Emma for what felt like an eternity pulled out and started fingerings her now lose wet Juicy pussy, with four fingers inside while simultaneously inserting her tail in Emma's arse, as to not make that hole feel lonely. Not even a minute has passed by but Emma started moving her hips voluntarily towards Lilith's fingers and tail. Riding them like there was no tomorrow.

    

"Hehehe... You're starting to look more beautiful by the minute, and I can tell you're feeling good, Aren't you? E.M.M.A "

Lilith said, noticing Emma's features change such as her skin getting more smoother, her face looking more young than it already is, this was a sign that she was close to falling...

    

"KWAH...!  HAHN...!  AHH,. FWAH...!  HEGH...! "

"What happened to the spirit you had earlier? Why don't you try to resist, E.M.M.A? "

Lilith whispered into Emma's ear,

      

"HAAAA!   HAHN!   FUU!   FWAHHH!   HAHN!   AHN! "

'N-Nooo... Her fingers... It's so much better than her tail, it's too powerful...! Just one strust from them are enough to make me C-cummm! '

"I'm cumming!!!   Aaaahhhh..."

'What is this, I can't stop cumming!  S-she's  gonna make me give into her...! '

"HEHHH!   HAHN!   HYAH!   GUHHH!   HYUGUHHH!   GUHHH!   FWAHHH! "

     

     

     

     

"C'mon Aizen! Your darling Emma's doing her best to resist! Why don't you try harder to fight back, like her? "

Anna said, still hammering away Aizen's face like a punching bag,

   

"HEHHH... N-Nooo...!   E-Emma! "

His face all bloodied up, after Anna stopped he looked towards Emma... What he saw only drew him into more despair...

   

"Aizen, you're such a pathetic man, aren't you? You've always relied on your status as Guild master to do as you please! That's pathetic!  Are you sure you're a man? Hahahaha...! "

    

"OHHH...! "

'W-what happened... Anna... This can't be her... cause I still remember?'

    

    

"Uncle Aizen, there's some pretty flowers at the meadow. Let's go see it uncle!  C'mon, C'mon let's hurry! "

'She was only five, she dragged me to the meadow to look at the flowers, afterwards she dragged me allover the city... She was kinder and more innocent than anyone I ever knew...'

Aizen thought back to when he use take care of Anna when she was little and his heart aches watching her know,

    

    

"Hehehe... Look, your darlings almost reached her limit..."

Anna said, looking at Emma holding on to her head with both her hands like she was having a killer headache,

     

"HAHHN!   HAHN!   S-STOOOPPPP!  T-this is unbelievable...! N-NOOOO!   If you do it more, I'll..."

Lilith started strocking deeper with her fingers and more vigorously making Emma scream out in ecstasy.

   

' I'm about to... Give into her... I'll... '

"AHHHHHH...!   HA,.  GAHHHH...! "

"Hehehe... Your body's gradually becoming a Vampire, it means you're begun to accept my blood..."

"N-No...! I... Won't yield to a filthy demon...! "

"You say that, but your body's very honest! "

     

    

     

     

Emma was completely naked. Her dirty blonde hair started growing untill it reached her waist, her teeth began to ache. From it four sharp fangs emerged, two at the top, two at the bottom, strong enough to rip through flesh and bone. Her ears grew longer like that of a demon. Not being able to bear the pain anymore she scream at the top of her lungs, but it came out mostly as a roar...

"HYAHHH!   OHHHHH!   HH!   OHHH,.  OHHHHH!   AHHHH!   GAHHHHH!   GAHHH!   GAHHHHH! "

     

"Hehe... It's like hearing the roar of a beast... Look Aizen... She's Quickly changing unlike me..."

Anna said, cleaning away the blood from Aizen's eyes making him watch it all,

*Sobing*  *Sobing*

Without the strength to turn away he reluctantly watched it all while sobing,

     

"GWOHHHHHH!   GWOHHHHHH!   OHH!   OHH!   OHHHHH!   HEH. HEGUHHHHHNNN!   your... fingers... A-Amazing!

"Hehehe... Being penetrated by me is the greatest pleasure... now enjoy... the pleasure, my daughter! "

Lilith said, still making Emma orgasm, she got closer to her neck and penetrated her flesh for the second time, injecting her blood,...

   

"GAHHHH!   FWAHHHHHH!   GWAH!   FWAH!   FWAH!   GAHHHH!   HAHHHN...!

'I can't take it anymore... Anna, I'm becoming your little sister... I'm gonna fall...'

"GWAHHH... This is amazing...! I feel... Wonderful...! HAAA! "

"Hehehe, You've fallen completely..."

Lilith said,

     

Emma's holy sigil vanished without a trace and in it's place two beautiful bat shaped wings sprouted out. Her skin whit as snow. Her body reshaped into a even beautiful hourglass figure.

    

"GWWAHHHHH!   AHHHHHH!   GUH, GUHHH, HAA, AHH...! HA, HAHAHA! "

"Hahaha... Look! Aizen, I've fallen, and it feels amazing to be a Vampire!! Thank you so much mother..."

    

   

   

    

    

    

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR.

Thank you for reading.

Next chapter might tack a while, sorry in advance...

Bye, darling...

     

    

     

     

     

    

147