Chapter 11 – Decision.
9.9k 24 135
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*

/ You can't be sure of most things in this world, but you can be sure of the love that lies between a mother and daughter./

*

        

"How do you feel? Emma dear!!"

"HWHEHE, HEHE, HAHAHA!"

"I've never felt better mother... Both my mind and body... Have been reborn as a Vampire... Thank you mother, thank you so much! I feel so stupid now for resisting before!!"

Emma's answer brought an evil grin onto Lilith's face, she turned towards the beaten up Aizen,

    

"Look my dear daughter, your darling Aizen's crying, don't you feel anything towards him now?"

     

Emma walks up to Lilith putting her arms around her neck,

"HEH... I don't care about that fucking asshole anymore mother... He's a filthy human after all. Mother! I love you! I love you so much!! Both my mind and body belong to you..."

     

Lilith pulled Emma into a passionate kiss stealing her lips, Emma leaned into the kiss more vigorously pushing her new wide hips towards Lilith's crossing her leg between Lilith's thighs, she even pushed her forked tongue down Lilith's throat a little afraid of what her mother might do, but Lilith gladly accepted it with her own tongue wrestling together in a passionate war while also enjoying Emma's foreplay towards her pussy!!

    

   

   

    

"Ufufufufu... Are you sure darling? You were trying to kill me a minute ago and I'm the one who turned your beautiful daughter into my own precious daughter!! Aren't you mad at me? Don't you want to take revenge?"

Lilith pulled back panting while she asked Emma while full well knowing the answer she would receive,

    

"Revenge?? I don't know what I was thinking to attack you like that mother I was so foolish back then after all humans are foolish and greedy creatures! I feel ashamed that I used to be one!! but I'm glad mother, now that I'm your daughter I have a big sister too! We will both be with you forever and ever mother, we will love and care for you. If anyone gets in our way only death awaits those Fools!!"

"Ufufufufu... Thank you, my daughter! I'm pleased to hear that. Now, offer your neck to me... There's a hunger that's driving me mad and I wish to satisfy it by sucking your blood."

"It's my honour mother, please, go ahead!"

    

Lilith brought her mouth closer to Emma's neck sinking her fangs even deeper than before for her hunger was far more darker now, far savage to control!!

    

"AH...!  HAA, AH...!  HAAA... HAHN...  HAA! FWAHHH! T-this feels amazing mother! AHHHHHHHHH..."

Emma moaned loudly in pleasure grabbing Lilith's head bringing it closer to her neck. After what felt like the most delicious meal Lilith's ever had she pulled back! Looking at Emma's beautiful pleasure-filled face,

     

"Now, you suck my blood, Emma! Don't be shy, I'm your mother after all! I have to take care of my beautiful daughters now, don't I!!"

"Y-yes mother! Thank you so so much...!  MMMMMM!"

Sinking her fangs in Lilith she savoured every single drop of her sweet delicious blood,

    

    

   

---

"You see that Aizen, you darling Emma is now my mothers' new daughter and also my sister! Hehehe... Isn't it amazing, I have a little sister now!! But I'm a little jealous, no, I'm a lot jealous, I'm mad!! why she gets to suck mother's blood while I look after a filthy human parasite like you!"

     

Anna said throwing Aizen towards a wall like a sack of potatoes!!

"Anna my daughter come here! I'm sorry for neglecting you so long, come to mommy!!"

Lilith said opening her arms wide inviting Anna, she felt sad seeing Anna looking at her with those longing eyes,

    

"M-mother...!"

Anna almost flew towards Lilith's arms from the speed she just used. As she came to arms reach Lilith pulled her tightly against her chest offering her blood! Anna thanked her and joyfully accepted sinking her fangs,

Both Emma and Anna lost themselves while in Lilith's embrace, only pleasure and longing clouded their thoughts! After what felt like an eternity for them they pulled back and gave each other a knowing glance before Anna turned to Lilith, stealing her lips with her's!

      

Aizen who was watching all this unfold with his own eyes saw this moment as an opportunity and looked towards Emma's old adventurer sword! With determination written all over his face he struggled to get up, but using only his willpower alone he pushed up standing on his feet! Running towards the sword he only had one thought in his mind!

'If I can kill that she-demon everything will go back to the way it should be, I'm sure of it! The gods are on my side!!'

Putting the sword in front once he thought he was close enough he thrust forward-thinking of impaling Lilith only to be stopped by Emma's two fingers,

    

"E-Emma, wh___"

Emma tightened her grip almost killing the poor fellow,

"What the fuck do you think you are doing! Filthy human, you dare try to disturb my mother?"

"Emma! Enough! let him go!!"

"S-sorry! mother!"

Emma let go of Aizen making him breathe hard trying to catch his breath.

     

*Giggling* *Giggling* *Giggling*

Lilith spoke While pulling back from Anna's onslaughter of kisses,

"Oh! Sweet Aizen, lost the love of his life, beaten up till your half dead, not knowing whether or not you're going to live or die? what should I do with a sad excuse for a pathetic human being like you...!"

    

    

   

   

   

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR.

Thank you for reading,

See you all in the next chapter.

Bye, darling...

135