Chapter 116
8.8k 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“The minds of people on the mainland are too narrow, they insistthat warlocks are the scourge of the scourge. They do not understand what theydo not know,” the old man said, his tone full of yearning.

 

“That is only your understanding. Now the warlock path hasnearly withered completely, within the entire continent you cannot find asingle person willing to learn the art,” Ouyang Huanyu sighed with a trace ofregret.

 

“Do you want to tear down the warlock branch? Do not think Iam unaware. The magician branch is overcrowded and you want to make room byremoving the warlock branch. Is that not the case?” the old man looked up, hisbright eyes full of anger.

 

The warlock path died at the hands of these ignorant people.

 

Ouyang Huanyu smiled and said, “Do not be nervous. Iremember my promise to you, so long as you are still at the Holy Roland Schoolthere will be a warlock branch.”

 

Ouyang Huanyu gave his solemn vow and the old man grunted,then bowed his head and continued to work.

 

If someone had heard the dialogue between the two, theirchin would have dropped. Even if the famous Ouyang Huanyu had been before theDragon Emperor, he would not have spoken so well.

 

“If there is nothing else, you can go. Do not bring peopleoutside of the warlock path here, especially magicians,” the old man orderedunceremoniously to his guest.

 

Ouyang Huanyu touched his nose and took his leave whilesaying, “The pharmacist division has an idea. Give them sometime and theyshould finish refining.” Finished, Ouyang Huanyu left the warlock tower.

 

How should I do it? The old man looked up at the endlessline of books, his eyes desolate. Once the strongest career in the wholecontinent, now the warlock field has nearly become extinct. He knows betterthan anyone how valuable the skills available in the warlock tower are, all heneeds is a man who is willing to walk the way of the warlock. He is confidentthat he could make them into the elite of the elite within the Holy RolandSchool. But…

 

In this day and age, who is willing to become a warlock?

 

The old man frowned, then suddenly thought of something. Hewalked quickly to the second floor of the warlock tower, to see the place wherehe left a stack of books. All the books were laying where he had left them,except for one.

 

“That little devil really took it?” The old man was slightlysurprised, but in the next second his eyes exposed unprecedented joy.

 

If he did not remember every book contained within thewarlock tower, he would not have found the problem with two books in ten days.

 

Ten days ago, he knew that the warlock tower had a studententer it for the first time in many years. One who was very careful to placethe books back from where they were pulled. If you were not paying attention,you would simply not notice the difference.

 

The old man had observed for many days before he was able tobe certain.

 

 

From that point on, he began to pay attention to the littleguy every time he read. The old man saw that the young one read the same skillbook each time and realized that the little guy had just set foot on thewarlock path.

13