Chapter 117
8.1k 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The old man was very excited, but that excitement was soonreplaced by worry. The warlock branch has been without a student for manyyears, so that person is certainly a student of a different branch. Without aproper instructor on the warlock path, they will certainly have a difficulttime.

 

This is the reason why the old man put the sheepskin book ina conspicuous place. Really, that seemingly ordinary sheepskin book should notbe found on the second floor.

 

It truly belongs at the top of the tower, the 20thlayer.

 

But these things should be handed over to those who can usethem. It is the reason for their existence.

For the first time the old man’s face split into a smile, hiseyes filled with expectations.

 

“Little guy, do not let my painstakingefforts go to waste…”

 

 

Shen Yanxiao felt that the sheepskin book was truly awonderful thing.

 

However, such detailed and systematic notes being held onthe second floor… She was very puzzled.

 

Shen Yanxiao could not wait to see the notes on combinationcurse techniques. Particularly, there was a combination technique calledcollapse she was interested in. It is a combined curse technique involving thecombination of five single-based techniques. The effect is to cause the enemyto turn into a waste after a short period of time. The strength of the effect isinfluenced by the gap in strength between the curse cast and the opponent.

 

If the curse is stronger or equal in strength, then so longas Shen Yanxiao can complete the curse it will take hold of her opponent. Ifsuccessful, the other side will have their actions slowed and their whole body willbecome weak and similar to a waste.

 

If the curse is weaker, the opponent will still be affectedto a great degree so long as the difference in strength is not more than3-levels. However, if there is a greater than 5-level difference the curse willbe completely nullified.

 

There is another combination curse technique, illusion, whichinvolves the combination of four single-based techniques that results in a moreformidable effect. If successful, the castor can trap their opponent in afantasy and control them for a short period of time. If used effectively, it canbe an invisible killer. Cast it on an individual, then sit back and let thembreak themselves.

 

Shen Yanxiao had to say that although the combinationsinvolved in these two curses are not extensive, the effects are extremelyamazing. No wonder people on the continent were so set on getting rid ofwarlocks. Who wants to one day accidentally become an enemy of a warlock andthen find that their generation of experts had changed into waste? With no wayto fight back, their deaths would be guaranteed. Or if facing the illusioncurse, without seeing the opposing party at all they would obediently killthemselves with their own swords.

 

Shen Yanxiao was happy to learn.

 

However, unknown to her, these two seemingly simpletechniques were actually master-level curses.

Typical masters start studying single-based techniques, thenthey will move on to dual-based and triple-based. Only after mastering theselevels will they move on to study four and five combination techniques.

 

 

Directly jumping to four and five level combinations was simplyunheard of!

11