Chapter 118
7.5k 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just like if a first grader were to suddenly enter thefourth or fifth grade, her learning difficulties were self-evident.

 

As Shen Yanxiao did not know how to combine curse techniquesin the first place, how she went about it was entirely her own choice.

 

The more combinations involved in a single curse, thegreater number of hand-signs one had to incorporate in a short period of time.It is a complete test of the student’s hand speed and fluency in single-based cursetechniques.

 

So lucky, Shen Yanxiao’s career was… thieving!

 

It was a hard line of work, quietly removing valuables directlyin front of prying eyes. And high hand speed was absolutely crucial.

 

So although it was a bit difficult, Shen Yanxiao did notencounter any problems with her hand speed. Mainly, she had to deepen herproficiency with single-based curse techniques.

 

Even so, the two combinationsalone took her nearly twenty days to learn.

 

 

Early in the morning, the new division of the pharmaceuticalbranch came to the main square of the Holy Roland School. It was time for theclass test and students from all the various branches had gathered there towatch.

 

Following this month’s preparation period, the new pharmacystudents would have a shared training. Where some highly talented new studentsshould be able to create one or two simple auxiliary agents.

 

“Wow, there could be more people. It seems that not only arenew students participating in the class test, but old students have toparticipate as well, ah.” Tang Nazhi said as he placed his hand on Shen Yanxiao’sshoulder.

 

“Old students have to re-test?” Shen Yanxiao asked, quitesurprised.

 

Tang Nazhi smiled, “every semester at the start of schoolall levels of students take the same test, from the higher-ranked classes ondown. If a lower-ranked student passes a higher-ranked student, they replacethem in the higher-ranked class. It’s survival of the fittest.”

 

Shen Yanxiao’s eyebrows rose, this practice of the HolyRoland School was very wise. It would prevent some students who got into the higher-rankedclasses from becoming lazy, while encouraging struggling students to improveand grab a good class spot. Such strategies could be applied anywhere to greateffect.

 

“Hey, I saw Qian Shanni of the priest branch!” Tang Nazhicried as his eyes lit up.

 

Following the gaze of Tang Nazhi, Shen Yanxiao found withinthe crowd a girl wearing a dark purple dress who had a flawless white face,tiny waist, and a pair of bright, attractive eyes. Even in a crowded place likethis, such a beauty could let people find them in an instant.

 

“Not only does she have great looks, but her strength isincredibly high as well. She was able to hold the second spot of the priestbranch for an entire year.” Tang Nazhi gave a low, romantic laugh, “And she isstill the flower of the priest branch. Looks beautiful! Brother, I had justarrived at school when I took a fancy to her.”

 

 

11