Chapter 120
7.7k 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Is there no one with the warlock branch?” Shen Yanxiao looked around thecrowd. No one she knew seemed to be associated with the warlock branch.

 

Tang Nazhiwas somewhat weird when he whispered, “The Holy Roland School warlock branchhas not recruited a student for many years. Not only here, you could not find anew warlock within the entire continent. It is estimated that warlocks willsoon be entirely extinct.”

 

“Extinct…” ShenYanxiao frowned. It had just been about a month since she started alongthe warlock path. She really believed that it had a huge potential as a career.How did it reach such a miserable point?

 

Tang Nazhiglanced around to make sure no one was paying attention then whispered, “Youmay not know, but a hundred years ago warlocks were not nearly as tragic asthey are now. They had been very popular. But then, at least in our continent, somewarlocks began to study forbidden curses involving the human body. Theyconducted research on living experiments and killed a lot of masters as aresult. Things were exposed later… after that warlocks become the synonym forevil to many people.”

 

“Forbidden?” There were such things for the warlock skills?

 

“Well, the use of curse transformations on the human body. Iheard that in the past, they had been experimenting on how to integrate cursesand humans… evil, just thinking about it is disgusting. We shouldn’t talk aboutthis anyway. The warlock path is dying.” Tang Nazhi pursed his lips. He didn’t want to expose Shen Yanxiaoto such topics.

 

Since he didn’twant to talk, Shen Yanxiao didn’t ask. But she finally understood whysuch a strong career would be cast aside.

 

“Ah! There isthe dean.”

 

At the front ofthe square, high on the platform, Ouyang Huanyu slowly walked to the center of the platform under the eyes ofthe crowd. Not a trace of weakness could be seen on his aged face, his dignitywas strong as the gods. Even the most distant student could sense his strength.

 

The wholesquared quieted as they watched him intently. All eyes were locked onto OuyangHuanyu. Even Tang Nazhiexpressed some excitement, his eyes looked as if they were not staring at anold man, but at a beautiful woman. Shen Yanxiao wouldn’t have beensurprised if he rushed to up the stage directly.

 

“Can’t you staycalm?” Shen Yanxiao frowned.

 

Tang Nazhislightly sighed, ah. “Boy, do you not know who he is? That is the dean of ourschool! He is the strongest magician, the only person to have reached the levelof Great Magister.”

 

 

Great Magister?Even Shen Yanxiao, though she had only been involved with this world ashort time, understood the incredible talent and dedication needed to reachsuch a level. Ouyang Huanyu was far beyond the normal master.

13