Chapter 02
137 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Pass” The youth said without hesitating.

Twitched, her expression immediately turned sour when she heard what he said, but soon it turned into a smile again as she continued, “Can you keep me company till inside?” 

The youth purled up his lips and said, “No. Why do I have to?”

The lady started walking closer to his side, before speaking in gentle tone, “Can you keep me company till inside?” She said with a twitching forced smiled.

The youth didn’t mind her and continued rejecting the offer, “No.”

She tried to keep it to herself but the youth is just too rude, in the end, her anger ended up erupting as she walked even closer to his side, gasping his hand with frightening griped, “Can you keep me company till inside?” She said while wearing the same expression.

“Aght…” The youth felt his hand gone numb from the pain, since he’s a type who hated pain more than anything in the world, he soon rejoiced and gave the lady an answer, “I get it, I get it! So please remove your grip from my hand!”

The lady soon became delighted when she heard that he had given up, her twitching smile soon faded away, revealing a genuine one, “Let’s head inside.”

With a hand holding the youth’s hand, she ran inside the garden with a smile. It was as if that she was not a lady, instead a child whose longing to play with someone from the youth’s perspective, she kept running while holding the youth’s hand.

As they took a stroll, the youth was mesmerize as to how beautiful the garden was. Soon, they arrived in front of a huge mansion, the middle aged man walked in front of them and opened the huge bright white door, endowing the figure inside.

A spacious room that looked majestic, and a line of stairs from left and right, endowing the figure upstairs.

The middle aged man shouted at the stunned youth, “Don’t be surprised. You’re a lucky bastard… Let’s keep going.”

The middle aged man led the way upstairs before arriving into a room, he opened the door inside and took a glance at the youth, “Here we are.” 

A huge bed clamored in colorful color, and a lots of furnaces snatched his attention as his heart started beating like a wild fire. The youth’s jaw almost fell off the ground. As he continued glancing side by side, the middle aged man went into a window like door, before opening it, “A balcony is the best place for sightseeing.” The moment he opened it, it revealed an another small for portion of a ground, with fences circled around it.

“…” The youth stoned in shock. If he could live in a place like this unlike the barn he usually do, he wouldn’t have wished for anything.

The lady genuinely smiled at him, before holding his hands, “It’s pretty, right!”

The youth snorted and shifted his gaze over the other direction, “N, Not really… My house is much better and bigger than this…” As he said it, he gritted his teeth in resentment. Their house was made of woods, and couldn’t be even compare to the size of the lady’s garden, so he suddenly had the nudging feeling of puking blood.

“Really?!” The lady’s eyes sparkled in awe, “Can you bring me there if you have some time..!?” 

“S, Sure.” The youth said nervously.

The middle aged man watched as the two youth conversed to each other with a delighted expression. He felt like he didn’t want to disrupt their once in a life time memory and just sat at the corner of the room, staring at them with great interest.

As he stared at them, he suddenly had a thought… This two would make such a perfect couple if they became lovers once they’ve become older. Although half of it was half truth, he still couldn’t stop thinking about how interesting it would be.

As the youth and lady continued conversing to each other, the youth suddenly stopped speaking. He shifted his gaze over the direction of the middle aged man with an irritated gaze, and said, “Old man, this bitch here is so talkative. Could you please hold her tight while I beat her up with this gentle fist of mine...?” 

The pupils of the middle aged man suddenly grew larger, not with anger but in surprised. “Was this fellow really a lad?” At this point, he started doubting the lad in front of him whether he was really young or not.

Seeing that the middle aged man remained motionless, the youth glared at the lady beside him, “Shut yer crap! It’s a hassle giving a reply but you still speaking up again and again, making me reply, without stopping!” As the youth said that, he started hugging his head unto the ground as if he was petrified.

“Pfffttttt” The middle aged man suddenly burst out of laughter but he stopped it midway through. Now he was certain, that this lad is really a child. He continued to watched the two youth’s with great interest.

“I’m not loud though!” The lady also burst out in resentment. She was really mad that this fellow is talking bad in front of her. It had never happened even once in her life.

 

The youth stopped on his track and retracted his hands from his forehead. He dumbly glared at her and snorted, “I never said about being loud though.”

“I heard it loud and clear!” The lady said as her lips curled up into a pout. 

“Huh?” The youth stared at her dumbfounded before sizing up the lady’s figure, “A, Ah yes… At least you have a great figure that will fished out handsome fellow one day… Don’t be sad about being dumb.” He said in a mocking tone.

As she heard it goes into her ears, she immediately pointed into the direction of the exit of her room using her pointing finger, before going, “Hmph.”

The youth stared at the way she’s pointing as question marks started floating above his pale figure.

“Leave.” The lady said while her eyes looking at the other direction, with her arms crossed to each other.

5