Chapter 06
76 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hiding before the cruel reality, the teen locked himself into his room.

His mother knocked a few times, but to no vail. No matter how sweet she speak, she couldn’t succeed to persuade him to come out.

After some thought, his mother finally chose the word the teen badly wanted to hear, “En, do you really want to go to the town that much?” Her voice full of sadness.

En was overjoyed, but didn’t dared to show it. En controlled his emotion before daring to speak, “Yes, mother…”

His mother let out a sighed of relieved, “So, it’s just that...,” however, what she was speaking of sounded mysterious, that even En had no idea what it meant.

“Tomorrow, pack your things…” A smiled leaked out from her gentle face, making her angelic figure. Afterwards, without waiting for En’s reply, she turned her back to leave.

En could only stare at her back as her figure started to faded away in distant.

Day after. After packing his things, such as clothes and daily needs, En ran to the dining table and appeared in front of his mother, alongside with his father.

En lowered his pride, and dug his head into the ground, groveling. En gathered his resolved deep into his heart, before opening his mouth to speak, “Thank you for everything you’ve done to me! Mother! Father!”

The two couple stared at En whose his head on the ground, without saying a thing.

En bit his lips, and stood up. Since he had finally said his last word, he immediately turned his back to leave.

His mother muttered to her husband, as  the figure of the teen faded away in distant carrying luggage, “Do you think he’ll be able to reach the town?” her eyes full of worries.

Her husband paused for a second before muttering to himself, “I doubt it… After all, he’s a walking nuclear,” his mouth trembled in horror.

***

With his foots dragging him else where, En continued walking into the woods. As far as he can remember, there’s supposed to be a mud steps fixed road way headed straight to the nearby town. En looked around and found not a single mud step, but to his surprised, there is that brick tiles on the ground he had never seen even once. Maybe that’s it! En was overjoyed as he followed the tract of brick tiles.

 The brick tiles on the ground continued on like forever, no matter how fast he run nor walk, the end of the path still cannot be seen. 

En decided to take a rest, and rested his buttock into the brick tiles. Since the tile wasn’t dirty like the mud steps, it didn’t made him feel a sense of disgust.  

After resting for a bit, only then did he realized something… When he glanced into his back, the landscape that was supposed to be woods, changed into a cave with a wooden banner on top, “Entei.”

Just what…! Alarmed, En pupils widened in shocked. How the hell did it became a cave… Just a while ago, there was woods all over the place.... Confused, En subconsciously turned around. When he shifted his gaze in front of him, the endless brick tiles pathway remained endless. No matter how his pupils stretched out, the end of the path still isn’t in sight.

After thinking about it, since the pathway seemed endless, En decided to study the mysterious cave. 

But En didn’t dare enter nor get close to it since it’s quite mysterious and was giving him an unease feeling, that’s why he only stared at it from afar. However, nothing seemed special about it. No matter how many times he looked at it, it seemed to be an ordinary cave. Although he had never seen a cave in his entire life, he got a feeling that the cave was nothing unordinary. 

Since just staring at it won’t do anything, En decided to get closer to it. Although he went closer to the cave, he didn’t planned on entering. 

That was what he thought…

Soon, as he got closer to it. A suction feeling reached out to gasp his figure. En struggled a long run, before getting sucked inside.

After he was sucked inside, he got thrown off into a tiles dyed on black, that is unknown to him. All the ground has the same tiles all over it, when he looked around.

En studied the tile in his sight, before standing up. When he took a looked at what’s in front of him, a glass with words embed was floating in front of his eyes. En didn’t dare to touch it, and only read the words embed to the glass.

Dungeon Entei — Floor one.

Confused, En looked around his surroundings, and almost jumped in fright.

There was small creatures dyed in green, with their eyes glowing in crimson red of blood thirst. Although he was in front of them, and could feel the sinister feeling they’re carrying, they couldn’t see him nor touch him.

En was almost thrown into panicked. Good thing he has innate talent of calming his head by focusing on that one thing, or else he would have screamed atop his lungs.

En shifted his gaze upon the mysterious glass floating in front of him. At first he didn’t dare touch it since it seemed suspicious, but the only thing that could answer his unanswered question right now, is the glass.

En tried by touching it first, but to his surprised, his hand passed through the glass like it was never been there before.

Since he couldn’t touch it with his hand, En thought of plenty way to connect with it. Hand sign or whatever, none he tried at first never worked. But when he tried transmitting thought on it, in order to put it away, the glass floating in front of him shattered.

En was immediately scared to death. When he looked around, the five goblins in front of him finally was able to see him.

Drools fell out of their hungry mouths, as they charged over him with small knives in their hands, without even a sense of hesitating.

Like a child carrying a knife, the goblin charged at him like a barbarian.

2