Chapter 5 – Endless With Mercury
3k 3 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'line break'

As night fell, darkness enveloped the earth.

  After eating Makoto Uchiha took a hot bath, and then went straight back his room and got into his bed.

  “Activate the ‘Store’ in the system:”

  "[Cloth Armour], [Chakra Resistant Cloak], [Storm Sword], [Critical Strike Gloves], [Recurve Bow]... 

         Are all basic equipment 500 Gold Coins? 

         In addition... the [Golden Shovel], 1500 Gold Coins, do I even need or have this [Golden Shovel]? Isn't it possible to exchange it with a BUFF?

  [Four Pirates BUFF·First Tier], 10,000 Gold Coins?

  This is... [Nine Swordsman BUFF·Level 1], 25,000 Gold Coins?

  They’re all good things!

  Looking at it this way, I can't afford anything. "

  Makoto Uchiha glanced briefly at the Store and found that everything these was useful, and he wanted everything. But when he looked at his Gold Coin balance again he sighed. Only now does he know how rare and expensive his [Four Pirates BUFF·Level 1] is.  Although as long as he participates in a kill, there is a more than 50% chance of bursting Gold Coins and nearly a 30% chance of bursting basic equipment. But since his participation in the war, involving a battle with thouSands of deaths, he has only obtained eight basic equipment in more than half a year, which he synthesised into [Resurrection Armour] and [Ninja Sword].

  However, the last battle also gave him five more basic equipment and one [blue BUFF].

  Just in terms of equipment, his strength had upgraded a notch.

  "Even if I don't want to participate in the war, but I’m forced to in order to obtain Gold Coins.”

  Except for the defeat of the Sand on the Western Front, the Iwagakure and Konoha is still at war and will not stop for a while.

  “I just hope they leave some time so I can digest the great harvest at this time."

  Makoto Uchiha sighed inwardly before looking back at the Store, but he didn't look at it for long before he shifted his gaze.

  Anyway, I can't afford it, and most of the icons in the Store are dim and unclear. Obviously, I have not fulfilled the condition for it to be unlocked.

  Zheng~!

  Makoto Uchiha leaned against the bed, his left hand turned towards the wall, and he saw a Ninja Sword hanging on the wall unsheathed directly and flew into his hand. The silver-white, cold blade glowed in the moonlight. Giving everyone a chill when they look at it.

  This is a Ninja Sword from his family, named "Sky Sword". It is said to be an imitation of the Sword of Kusanagi. His father and grandpa were good at the Konoha style Swordsmanship and the Uchiha style Swordsmanship. Naturally, every Uchiha has learned swordsmanship from an early age.

  Compared to Ninjutsu, Hand-to-Hand Combat is the mainstream for Ninja who are not very adequate in using Chakra.

  During the battle, upper ranking Ninja use Ninjutsu and follow up with bombardment of Shuriken and Explosive Kunai Charms, and then close combat.

  Makoto Uchiha is limited by his Chakra volume, and can only use a few Ninjutsu, most of which are used in conjunction with swordsmanship.

  However, with his excellent swordsmanship, he also performed well in the previous small-scale battles.

  Makoto Uchiha brought the Ninja Sword closer to his eyes, and he saw an obvious nick in the blade near edge.

  This is the nick that appeared when he was attacked by the Sand Ninja and failed to block it.

  "I am good at Konoha style swordsmanship, and I have activated my Sharingan again. If I can get the Nine Swordsman BUFF, my combat power will surely soar. Unfortunately, its price is outrageous, so I don't need to think about it for the time being."

  Makoto Uchiha put Sky Sword aside and stretched his palm out flat.

  He saw five thumb-sized light balls appeared in his palm. In the light, there was a Storm Sword, two Chakra Resistant Cloaks, and two Crit Gloves.

  "Without Cloth Armour, I cannot synthesise Resurrection Armour. And I already have three Resurrection Armours. Although two are cooling down, I still have one that can be activated and save my life. I will probably not use it in the short term, so why not synthesise it and directly increase my combat power. "

  Makoto Uchiha thought for a moment, and in retrospect, the time he used the Resurrection Armour, to be precise, it has been eight months, that is to say, the cool down will last for another four months.

  At that time, he will have two more [Guardian Angels].

  In this way, synthesising the Resurrection Armour is no longer the best choice.

  Makoto Uchiha stretched out his fingers and lightly touched the [Storm Sword] and [Critical Strike Gloves].

  He saw a line of information suddenly appear in the system panel:

  ["Storm Sword" + "Critical Strike Gloves" = Endless Blade, Do you wish to synthesise it? 】

  "Yes!" Makoto Uchiha confirmed silently, he then saw that the two light clusters in his hands instantly merge into one.

  Immediately afterwards, a golden double-edged sword about one meter long floated in the air. The body of the sword was covered with mysterious patterns, and its whole body was glowing with fluorescent light.

  Makoto Uchiha took [Endless Blade] in his hand and began to check its information:

  [Endless Blade (the ordinary attack of the wearer must deal a 'critical strike', the critical strike damage is 200%, and the sword attack enhanced with Chakra will generate 'Sword Energy')]

  "Sword Energy?!" Makoto Uchiha's eyes flickered, this synthesised equipment was greatly enhanced compared to the original equipment.

  In fact Sword Energy seemed to also exist in the Naruto World, though it has a different name here.

  Just like the swordsmanship he learned, "Wind Style·Vacuum Blade", the compressed Wind attribute chakra is released through the sword to form an arc-shaped Wind blade, but this technique is generally only used by swordsmen and samurai.

  On the one hand, it is the strength of swordsmanship, on the other hand, it is the amount of chakra. As a large-scale attacking swordsmanship, this technique is very suitable for fighting lots of enemies.

  However, with Makoto Uchiha’s previous strength, although he can use the 'Wind Style·Vacuum Blade', he can release more than a dozen Wind blades. With Endless Blades ability, he can release hundreds of Wind blades which is incomparable to those who specialise in swordsmanship.

  "What’s even better, and what I didn’t expect is that it can be recharged."

  Makoto Uchiha injected his chakras into [Endless Blade], and he did not stop until he injected half of his chakra. He felt that [Endless Blade] seemed to be able to continue to absorb chakras, but he himself was unable to supply it with anymore, he was a little tired today, and he didn't plan to inject anymore chakra.

  Although it is only half of his chakra, his chakra is more than 5 times higher than before because he activated his Sharingan and the substantial increase in his basic attributes, which has soared from [200] to [1060].

  So half of his current chakra is more than double his previous entire pool of chakra.

  Makoto Uchiha took [Endless Blade] to the balcony and waved it towards the courtyard.

  Shoo~

  A light blue Wind blade about half a meter long shot out, and a violent air resistance generated a loud sound.

  "It's so fast, it's more than twice as fast as the speed of Wind Style:Vacuum Blade

  And I have not fully used my chakra, and the chakra consumed is less than one-twentieth of [Endless Blade]. If it is usually full of energy, then it would be equivalent to having more chakra during wartime. "

  Makoto Uchiha only tested it for a while, [Endless Blade] had greatly improved his actual combat power, and his face immediately beamed with joy.

  Back in his room, Makoto Uchiha sent [Endless Blade] forward, and saw the one-meter-long golden sword quickly shrink into a light ball and sank into the Sky Sword.

  The sword body of Sky Sword suddenly gleamed golden light, and then gradually returned to normal, but the nick which existed on the sword had disappeared.

  Seeing this, Makoto Uchiha nodded in satisfaction.

  Whether it is [Endless Blade] and [Ninja Sword], he can use them directly, but with the increase in the number of his weapons, he who doesn’t have tens of hands would not be able to use all of them. Which create a problem for him, after all, what’s the use of having many weapons but be unable to use them?

  Fortunately, these equipment have the 'Hold' function, they can be superimposed on the same weapon at the same time, so he can just ‘hold’ all of them on the Sky Sword.

  It's a pity that [Ninja Sword] is only effective for normal attacks and has no special bonus to swordsmanship. It can only slightly improve the quality of his Sky Sword.

  The quality of his sword itself can only be regarded as the upper-middle level. Before, there was [Ninja Sword], and now there is [Endless Blade]. With continuous blessing by superimposing swords in the future, sooner or later, it will surpass the three artifacts of the Ninja World.

  Since Makoto Uchiha could not use it now, Makoto Uchiha planned to become more familiar with the new Sky Sword tomorrow.

  He returned Sky Sword to its sheath, and then began the synthesis of his new equipment.

  In fact, he was already prepared.

  Recalling that the first time he used [Guardian Angel], it was because he was hit by an illusion and was killed by the enemy in seconds.

  So, the second piece of equipment he synthesised is [Mercury (Immune to all control within 10 seconds, clear all negative effects, can be released actively, and the cooling time is 24 hours)]

  "If I had another sword, I could have synthesised the 'Blood Drinking Sword', it's a pity..."

 

50