Chapter 6 – 3 Vs 1
2.7k 3 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'line break'

The next day, Makoto Uchiha got up early, dressed neatly, and went to the yard to practice swordsmanship.
 
 Due to being limited because of where he was, he only performed the most basic sword-swings and draws.
 
 Because of the changes in his body, the movements and strength of his sword swings and draw changed. This slight change is naturally not much in normal times, but now as a Chunin, he has to go out to perform Missions at any time, and naturally, he has to train more in peacetime. Familiarity with the changes of the body, in many cases, can also determine success or failure.
 
 Makoto Uchiha came to the middle of the courtyard and stood still, he then drew out Sky Sword.
 
 Whoosh!
 
 With the sound of a blade breaking through the air, Makoto Uchiha swung his sword in the air, making two and a half arcs, he then turned the blade of the sword and folded his hands behind his back to catch it.
 
 Naturally, he practiced this method of collecting swords not to look handsome, but to improve his Konoha Style Swordsmanship. There are several special Swordsmanship that is done by accumulating Chakra, similar to the Samurai, thus he will practice each posture and angle by drawing his sword and sheathing it constantly and training like Samurai who use the Iai Style.
 
 Makoto Uchiha practiced for less than five minutes before he heard movement in the corridor. He looked inside and saw Reika Uchiha walked out of the room in her pyjamas and walked towards the bathroom.
 
 "Mom, why do you get up so early? Why not rest for longer?"
 
 Makoto Uchiha could not help asking when seeing Reika Uchiha's appearance.
 
 "I got up to take care of my darling. I have treated them so badly these days." Uchiha replied.
 
 Upon hearing this, Makoto Uchiha looked towards the flowers on both sides of the courtyard, his face suddenly changed.
 
 He saw that all the flowers on the left were cut off in the middle.
 
 "Is it that sharp?" He looked at the Sky Sword in his hand and thought that when he tried to charge [Endless Blade] with Chakra last night, he swung the sword at the yard.
 
 Thinking of this, he shouted toward the corridor: "Mom, I heard that the Flower shop has introduced a batch of new types of flowers, I will go buy a batch for you.
 
 Also, I'm going to see my Master later, so I won't be back for dinner lunch. "
 
 After that, Makoto Uchiha did not wait for Reika Uchiha to answer, he stopped practicing and ran out of the yard.
 
 After leaving home, Makoto Uchiha considered that he was too early, and did not go directly to report to the 3rd Hokage but went to the flower shop first.
 
 After buying the seeds, he directly sent the seeds home.
 
 When Makoto Uchiha rushed home, Reika Uchiha was already standing with her hands on her hips, angrily standing in the courtyard waiting for him.
 
 When Makoto Uchiha saw this, he naturally gave the seeds to his mother with a smile on his face.
 
 Yesterday, judging from the flowers that had wilted in the yard, he knew that since he left for the war, Reika Uchiha, who had loved flowers like her life, had no intention of caring for her precious flowers.
 
 And Makoto Uchiha's laughter was just to make his mother happy, he enjoyed the warm atmosphere.
 
 He had not felt such a relaxed feeling for a long time.
 
 However, this short-term warmth did not last long, and an Uchiha Clan member came to his yard.
 
 "Makoto Uchiha, Lord Fugaku wants to see you, hurry up and follow me!"
 
 The visitor looked 14-15 years old, his face showed he was extremely impatient.
 
 "Fugaku-sama?" Makoto Uchiha was stunned for a moment. "Mom, then I'm leaving."
 
 Saying bye to Reika Uchiha, Makoto Uchiha walked out of the yard.
 
 "Hurry up! Don't dawdle!" the person urged.
 
 Looking at the boy in front of him, Makoto Uchiha frowned slightly, and said, "Do we know each other?"
 
 "Hey~hey~hey! No?! You don't know me anymore? I'm Uchiha Shotai! Uchiha Makoto, I know you even if you are turned into ashes!" Uchiha Sho was too direct.
 
 Looking at Uchiha Sho's appearance which was below the average Clan member, he admitted he honestly couldn’t remember him anymore.
 
 "Sorry, I have no impression of you.” Makoto Uchiha shook his head.
 
        "You were the one who took It's just you who robbed me of Zhen Bai. You have Yui and Yukino, why would you snatch her too away from me?!" Uchiha Shotai's expression gradually distorted, and the more he spoke, the more excited he became.
 
 Makoto Uchiha was afraid that he would be too excited and activate his Sharingan, he immediately tried to remember.
 
 Makoto Uchiha had an impression of the three girls mentioned by Shotai Uchiha. The three girls were all pretty and were in his year. They all confessed to him at the beginning, but he refused decisively.
 
 After all, at that point in time, Makoto Uchiha wished to train and had not time to think about other things.
 
 Looking at Shotai Uchiha who looked sad and angry, Uchiha Makoto said, "I haven’t dated any girls, you may have misunderstood."
 
 "Haha! Do you think I will believe you?" Uchiha Shotai said with a sneer.
 
 Makoto Uchiha raised his brows when he this. His tolerance is running out and quickly.
 
 Now it seems that this Uchiha Shotai has met too many soft or nice people so few have rejected him, and those who have rejected him, he is angry at them.
 
 If it were someone else, Makoto Uchiha would still say a few words, but for Shotai Uchiha, he has nothing to say.
 
 After all, many Uchiha's are weird and there are few normal people among them. From Shotai’s point of view, he probably thought Makoto is taunting him.
 
 "Didn't you say that the patriarch summoned me? Let's go." Makoto Uchiha walked forward first.
 
 Shotai Uchiha lowered his head, with a fierce light in his eyes. He followed Makoto Uchiha. As soon as he reached the corner of the street, he said coldly:
 
 "Unexpectedly, you didn’t die even though you were treated as cannon fodder and had to lure the enemy!"
 
 When Makoto Uchiha heard this he did a double-take. He turned around and looked at Shotai Uchiha coldly, "What do you mean by this?"
 
 Shotai Uchiha looked up too slowly, revealing scarlet eyes, and a black Tomoe appeared in each of them.
 
 "What do you think I mean?"
 
 As soon as Uchiha Shota's voice fell, he activated a Genjutsu.
 
 It's just that Makoto Uchiha was faster, and the moment he felt that Shotai Uchiha is malicious, he activated his Sharingan.
 
 "Ah~! You! How could it be?!" The two looked at each other, Uchiha Shotai felt as if his world had shattered, there was a sharp pain in his eyes. He covered his eyes with his hands and let out a painful cry, and his body taught and weak as he fell to his knees.
 
 Although it took less than half a month for Makoto Uchiha to activate his Sharingan, he activated the 2 Tomoe Sharingan, not to mention that with his strong Spiritual Power, even if he uses only basic Genjutsu, he is not comparable to a half-hearted Uchiha Shotai.
 
 After experiencing the war, he has changed a lot in both his reaction and attitude.
 
 After killing Uchiha Shotai, Makoto Uchiha's movements did not stop at all. He concentrated Chakra under his feet, slammed it into the ground.
 
 Boom!
 
 A big pit with a diameter of more than one meter suddenly appeared under his feet, and with him as the centre, a spider-web-like crack appeared on the ground around him, extending directly five meters away.
 
 He saw a young man fainted in the pit by his feet, foaming at the mouth.
 
 "Do you want to escape?" Uchiha looked at the young man in the pit, suddenly narrowing his eyes.
 
 Whoosh!
 
 The scabbard of the Sky Sword in Makoto Uchiha's hand shot out, and a sharp piercing sound rang out.
 
 Weng!
 
 One-third of the scabbard was directly submerged in the trunk of a big tree beside the street.
 
 The young man hiding on the tree trunk looked at the scabbard only a few centimetres away from his neck, his forehead was sweating, his eyes showed a look of horror. If it were a little closer, his neck would be pierced and he would die.
 
 Makoto Uchiha looked at the cracked ground under his feet and gently licked his lips. When he was practicing Eight Inner Gates before, he was accustomed to carrying a weight of 150 kilograms, but he was relieved of that when he participated in the Battle of Kikyo pass.
 
 He just came back yesterday and hadn’t added any weights, and because of the increase in his Physique and Strength by 2 points, he was unable to properly adjust his Chakra, leaving him dissatisfied.
 
 "What are you doing? You dare to fight in the clan territory!"

49