Chapter 7 – Seeing Uchiha Fugaku
2.5k 2 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'line break'

The fighting attracted the attention of the Uchiha Clan.
 
 Makoto Uchiha looked back and saw a group of six people coming from the end of the street. The head of the group was Taichi Uchiha, an elite of the Uchiha clan, who was also the deputy commander of the Konoha Police Force.
 
 The remaining few people are also members of the Police Force.
 
 "Big brother! Big brother! Help me teach him a lesson!" Seeing Taichi Uchiha rushing over, Shotai Uchiha immediately found his backer and hurried in front of Taichi Uchiha.
 
 Makoto Uchiha looked on coldly, watching Uchiha Shotai invert right and wrong.
 
 Taichi Uchiha glanced at Makoto Uchiha, who was standing calmly in place, and at his embarrassed younger brother and the young man lying in the pit, his thoughts immediately cleared.
 
 He stared at the young man on the tree and cried:
 
 "Kawamu, come down! Say! What happened just now?"
 
 Uchiha Kawamu, who was stunned by the tree, jumped down and came to a standstill in front of Uchiha Taiichi.
 
 "This......"
 
 Uchiha Kawamu looked at Shotai Uchiha, and under his threatening gaze, he prepared to respond.
 
 Taichi Uchiha narrowed his eyes and said faintly, "I hope you don't lie to me."
 
 Uchiha Kawamu's expression was stagnant, he bit his lip before telling the truth, though he changed what happened a little bit and said that it was Makoto who activated his Sharingan first and he was the one who taunted first.
 
 Taichi Uchiha snorted coldly, and he scolded: "Whether right or wrong, Makoto Uchiha activated his Sharingan at the latest, less than half a month ago! It's a shame that three Chunin were defeated by one!"
 
 "Brother, what's the matter with you?" Seeing Taichi Uchiha not support him, Shotai Uchiha immediately said in a hurry.
 
 Before he could finish his words, Taichi Uchiha's face sank, and he said sharply, "Shut up!"
 
 Shotai Uchiha was so scared that he shrank his neck back and dared not speak anymore.
 
 Taichi Uchiha looked at Makoto Uchiha who had not seen anything since just now, sighed inwardly before speaking:
 
 "Makoto Uchiha, what do you want to say about the matter just now?"
 
 Makoto Uchiha, neither humble nor arrogant stated: "Senior Taichi, do you think I will be so bored early in the morning to find three people who aren’t my match to see my strength?
 
 It was Shotai Uchiha who said that Lord Fugaku was looking for me, and I followed him out.
 
 As for why this happened, then you have to ask why this guy used the Earth Style to hide in the ground and follow us.
 
 Your brother used Genjutsu on me when I was about to attack the people hiding underground, and when I doubted his intentions. "
 
 "So, it was a misunderstanding." Taichi Uchiha did not want any trouble. He frowned, and said, "Since Fugaku-sama is looking for you, you should go first."
 
 "Big brother!" Shotai Uchiha saw that his eldest brother was unwilling to back him, he couldn't help but cried.
 
 "Ok?"
 
 However, this time Taichi Uchiha was serious as his cold eyes glared at him, making him tremble.
 
 "In that case, goodbye, Senior Taichi." Makoto Uchiha jumped up to the top of the tree, retracted the scabbard, and then came to Uchiha Taiichi to say goodbye.
 
 "Yeah." Taichi nodded.
 
 Makoto Uchiha felt relieved and left straight away.
 
 Just now, it wasn't just Uchiha Taichi. Among the five accompanying him, there were at least two Jonin. All six of them were focused on him, especially those five with some malice, he felt they would attack him at any time.
 
 "The Uchiha Clan likes infighting! In other words, at a certain level, they like infighting, maybe it is the Konoha tradition." Makoto sighed inwardly.
 
 Although Taichi Uchiha's performance just now can be regarded as impartial, when recalling what Uchiha Shotai said, Makoto Uchiha remembered something.
 
 When assigning missions, Taiichi Uchiha told him to enter the second team.
 
 Although he is not the only one, when he thought of the relationship between Uchiha Shotai and Uchiha Taichi, he began to think more and at the same time made some malicious speculations.
 
 It seems that Shotai Uchiha doesn't seem to be willing to give up, he Makoto Uchiha is not easy to provoke.
 
 "Sometimes, if you can't solve the problem, you just solve the person who created the problem...sooner or later." Makoto Uchiha thought secretly, knowing that day is not far away.
 
 Ten minutes later, Makoto Uchiha appeared outside the grand mansion of Uchiha Fugaku.
 
 "Hello, I'm Makoto Uchiha, Lord Fugaku told me to see him." Makoto Uchiha came to the gatekeeper.
 
 "You are Makoto Uchiha? Lord Fugaku has ordered you to come here, come with me." The gatekeeper nodded and walked towards the mansion.
 
 Makoto Uchiha followed, through the front hall, and then to the backyard.
 
 At this moment, a group of four people walked towards him, three men and one woman, all of the same age as him, and they all knew each other.
 
 The four of them were all participants in the Battle of Kikyo Pass. The leader was called Uchiha Soren, a genius Ninja of the Uchiha clan, and he was already very forbearing at the age of 15.
 
 Also, just graduating this year, Uchiha Shisui, who is only 10 years old, was active in the Mist battlefield.
 
 And Uchiha Itachi, who is only four years old this year, also followed Uchiha Fugaku once to the battlefield.
 
 This is the foundation of the Uchiha Clan, a Clan where geniuses emerge in an endless stream.
 
 Although in terms of prestige, the Hyuga Clan is better, but in terms of strength alone, the Uchiha Clan is the best in Konoha.
 
 "Are you Makoto? Are you here to see the Patriarch too?" Uchiha Soren nodded to Makoto Uchiha, his expression with a hint of arrogance, a little condescending.
 
 "Yes, Senior Zongren." Makoto Uchiha nodded before he walked inside.
 
 "What? Did the Patriarch summon him alone?"
 
 "Maybe he’s just late."
 
 "Really? I heard that he is very active on the battlefield. Is it because of this?"
 
 "He’s just the tail of a crane. He luckily survived the battlefield, how was he active?"
 
 "Haha, why should we care about such an insignificant person?! Let's celebrate Zongren’s promotion to Jonin!"
 
 "Yeah!"
 
 Makoto Uchiha had not gone far yet when he could hear the conversation the four were having.
 
 "It turns out that they see me like the tail of a crane?" Makoto Uchiha shook his head and laughed. As expected, nine out of ten of Uchiha Clan members had low EQ, each as proud as a Peacock.
 
 Fortunately, there are a few talents with good tempers and characters like Itachi and Shishui, but in the later stage, none of them are normal.
 
 "Fugaku-sama, Makoto Uchiha is here." The Ninja guarding the door came to the room and stopped.
 
 "Come in."
 
 Makoto Uchiha heard the majestic voice of Uchiha Fugaku, opened the door, and walked in.
 
 He saw a 30-year-old man with a serious expression kneeling on a mat. It was Uchiha Fugaku, the current Patriarch of the Uchiha clan.

47