Chapter 8 – Strength Affects Treatment
2.4k 3 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

THERE ARE 3 DIFFERENT TIERS IN PATREON WHICH ALLOW YOU TO READ AHEAD UPTO BY 5 CHAPTERS. SELECTING A TIER WILL GIVE YOU THE CORRESPONDING BENEFITS:

Tier 1 : Genin = These are the Genin that are fresh out of the academy. They have potenial to become Chunin and Jonin. General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters

5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = These are strong Chunin who can become strong Jonin such as Pre-six paths Obito, Iruka sensei and Choji. General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters.                          Access to previous bonus content                                                                                                        10 chapters ahead of web novel on other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin =These are the strong Jonin who have the potential to become Hokage and Kage rank Ninjas e.g Might guy, Rock Lee and Shikamaru. General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters

Access to previous bonus content

In total 15 chapters ahead of other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

"I have seen Lord Fugaku." Makoto bowed respectfully.

  "Sit down." Uchiha Fugaku pointed to the mat in front of him.

  "Yes." Makoto Uchiha came to sit down in front of Uchiha Fugaku.

  Uchiha Fugaku looked relaxed, and said, "I heard that you were very active in this battle, you were very brave and courageous and contributed a lot."

  "All to bring glory and honour to the Clan." Makoto Uchiha wasn't modest and responded with an answer which would please him.

  After all, he himself estimated that this time, with the accumulation of his contribution in his previous missions, he will be promoted to Jonin.

  There were dozens of Sand Ninja who died directly or indirectly because of him, otherwise he would not be able to accumulate thousands of Gold Coins and a dozen pieces of basic equipment.

  Especially in the last mission to lure the enemy, as a survivor, he was considered to have contributed a lot, after all, of the entire troop which were sent, only 27 survived, and he is one of the survivors.

  "You should be promoted soon, the village will also give you rewards, but the clan will not treat its members badly either. This scroll contains Ninjutsu, choose which ever one you fancy and need."

  Uchiha Fugaku showed his approval by immediately taking out eight Ninjutsu scrolls.

  "Thank you Fugaku-sama." Makoto Uchiha's eyes lit up, he prefers more physical and practical rewards like Ninjutsu instead of something like money.

  There are labels on the outside of the scrolls. Of the eight scrolls, six are Fire Style Ninjutsu, and two are Wind Style Ninjutsu. Obviously Uchiha Fugaku also made preparations in advance, knowing that he has the Wind and Fire Chakra Natures.

  Although Ninjas can use all of the elemental style through rigorous practice and training, the innate Chakra Natures which they have are more easier to practice and strengthen, increasing their combat power more quickly.

  Makoto Uchiha checked them one by one and found that all the six Fire Style Ninjutsu scrolls recorded were B-Class Ninjutsu, and the two Wind Ninjutsu were also very practical C-Class Ninjutsu. He had to sigh about Uchiha Fugaku's generosity.

  His father was a particularly good and strong Shinobi during his lifetime, and he was also a good swordsman. There were fewer other Ninjutsu Style scrolls. He obviously had an A-Class Wind Style and Vacuum Blade, but the Uchiha Clans best techniques were only C-Class ones.

  "I choose these." Makoto Uchiha chose four scrolls, two Fire and two Wind.

  "Okay." Uchiha Fugaku nodded before putting away the remaining four scrolls. "If you don't understand anything, you can ask for advice from higher ranking Ninja."

  Large Clans generally teach their younger members within the Clan, whilst civilians and orphans usually attend the Academy. Though Clan students generally learn more advanced techniques and are therefore more stronger than civilian Ninja who don't have access to more advanced content.

  Although the Uchiha Clan teaches mostly Academy students and Genin, some lessons can be for Chunin so some Chunin in the Clan often attend classes, if they didn't understand something they would ask the Teacher (the Clan Academy's Teachers are Jonin) or other spare Jonin who would gladly help them (if, they have a good temper that is).

  "Yes!" Makoto Uchiha nodded, even if Uchiha Fugaku didn't say this he would still do it.

  After becoming a Ninja, he would he mainly follow the guidance of his Jonin-Sensei, but as long as he had time, he would often go to the Clan Academy.

  After all, there are free Jonin in the clan who take turns to conduct lessons, and there are also several Jonin who are good at Wind Style, Fire Style and swordsmanship.

  In addition, the Academy would also teach methods to use the Sharingan properly and utilise it to its full potential. Naturally, Makoto Uchiha has attended some of these lessons, otherwise he would be unable to use his Sharingan so many timesdespite the strain they place his eyes under.

  When Makoto Uchiha collected the scrolls, Uchiha Fugaku continued, "Then I have a few things to tell you."

  "Yes." Makoto Uchiha was sitting while listening.

  "You awakened your Sharingan at the age of 14, this is very pleasing, although a 14 year old awakening their Sharingan is relatively late compared to others in the Clan, but you awakened your Sharingan with two tomoe, this is very rare and hard to come by. When you become more proficient in using the Sharingan, only then would you understand its true power, I hope you will continue to fight for the glory and honour of the Clan. " Uchiha Fugaku encouraged Makoto Uchiha, before he adopted a serious expression.

  "Yes!" Uchiha replied respectfully.

  "From now on, you will be eligible to participate in the Clan meetings, the location is Naka Shrine." Uchiha Fugaku continued: "The rest is related to the war. Although the village has won the war with the Sand, the losses from it was also great, and high-end combat power is in short supply. Promoting at the age of 14 will receive the attention and key training of the village. "

  The village will pay attention to him?

  Makoto Uchiha frowned when the village paid attention to this sentence. This is not a good thing.

  If the current Hokage was Minato, Makoto Uchiha would be pleased with this attention, but the current Hokage is Hiruzen who's advisors are fierce critics of the Uchiha Clan.

  "According to the tradition, ordinary Ninja like you have the opportunity to be transferred to undergo Anbu training, but the Uchiha Clan is an exception to this. You would be transferred to a special unit or sent to other battlefields. Regarding your decision about this, the village will respect your wishes to a certain extent, and you will have a little choice. I hope you don't choose the Hidden Mist battlefield.

  Although in terms of combat power, the Cloud Village and Konoha are stronger than the other Villages and Hidden Mist village is relatively weak compared to the others, choosing to go to the Hidden Mist battlefield won't be good for you.

      Their Water Style restrains Fire Style and their *Hiding In The Mist* technique will greatly affect your field of vision. Though it may not affect the Sharingan as much, it is still effective to some extent. Besides, you've just awakened your Sharingan and going to the Hidden Mist when you have not completely mastered your Sharingan is the worst choice fr you..

  There were 45 Ninja sent by the Uchiha clan to participate in the Battle of Kikyo Mountain, including 6 Jonin, of them, 2 were severely wounded, and 4 were lightly injured; 39 Chunin were sent, of them, 22 were killed, 5 were seriously injured, and 10 were slightly injured; but compared to the Clansmen who participated in the Hidden Mist Battlefield, this loss was nothing.

  We sent a total of 192 people and 15 Jonin went to the Hidden Mist battlefield. Currently, 4 Jonin were killed, 5 Jonin were seriously injured, and 2 Jonin were lightly injured. Of the 167 Chunin which were sent, 35 were killed.

  And though the price the Uchiha paid was high, the resulting achievements and accomplishments did not match the casualties which made our prestige suffer. Uchiha Shisui is a prime example of this. "

  Uchiha Fugaku's face was dark, he looked a little aggrieved.

  "Water overwhelms Fire, besides, their concealing techniques restrains the Sharingan, considering this, it would be obvious that sending the Hyuga Clan to the Hidden Mist battlefield would be more effective than sending the Uchiha Clan." Although Makoto Uchiha knows why the Uchiha were sent, he still wanted to act ignorant, after all, someone of his level does not generally have access to such information.

  The upper Ninjas of the Uchiha clan have basically all activated their Sharingan completely (i.e each have 3 tomoes), the resulting increase in their combat strength is very obvious. So Ninja with a 3 Tomoe Sharingan are upper ranking Ninja and are generally Jonin. But 15 Jonin had died which is a heavy loss to the Uchiha Clan.

  After all, Jonin of the Uchiha clan are not the kind of Jonin who are promoted on the basis of qualifications and mission experience. Most of them have outstanding combat power, and they are relatively young and have great potential.

  But when they die in battle without making a great contribution, that is indeed aggrieving.

  "This is a decision made by the higher-ups. We can only obey orders, but sooner or later we will change this situation." Uchiha Fugaku had anger in his eyes, but he soon calmed down, "That's all I want to say, well, take a rest while you can, the war has not ended yet."

  "Thank you for your reminder, Fugaku-sama, since that's the case, then I won't bother any longer." Uchiha respectfully saluted.

  "Yeah." Uchiha Fugaku nodded.

  ...

  After leaving the residence of Uchiha Fugaku, Makoto Uchiha walked out of the clan and went directly to the Hokage office.

  Beyond Makoto Uchiha's expectation, things went smoothly.

  In less than ten minutes, he received a his promotion and walked out of the Hokage Building.

  After the 3rd Hokage asked his intentions, they did not directly decide his whereabouts, but first let him go back and rest well, they will not send him back to the battlefield in the short term.

  "Jonin? Unexpectedly, in less than a year, I will become a Jonin?" Uchiha looked at the Jonin armour in his hand and laughed.

46