Chapter 9 – Zu’an Fury Beast Warwick
2.4k 2 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

THERE ARE 3 DIFFERENT TIERS IN PATREON WHICH ALLOW YOU TO READ AHEAD UPTO BY 5 CHAPTERS. SELECTING A TIER WILL GIVE YOU THE CORRESPONDING BENEFITS:

Tier 1 : Genin = These are the Genin that are fresh out of the academy. They have potenial to become Chunin and Jonin.                                                                 General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters                                          5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = These are strong Chunin who can become strong Jonin such as Pre-six paths Obito, Iruka sensei and Choji.                                                               General Benefit - Access to all previously posted  chapters.                                                                                                                          Access to previous bonus content                                                                                                                          10  chapters ahead of web novel on other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin =These are the strong Jonin who have the potential to become Hokage and Kage rank Ninjas e.g Might guy, Rock Lee and Shikamaru.                           General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters                                 Access to previous bonus content                                                                               In total 15 chapters ahead of other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

 

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch
THERE ARE 3 DIFFERENT TIERS IN PATREON WHICH ALLOW YOU TO READ AHEAD UPTO BY 5 CHAPTERS. SELECTING A TIER WILL GIVE YOU THE CORRESPONDING BENEFITS:
Tier 1 : Genin = These are the Genin that are fresh out of the academy. They have potenial to become Chunin and Jonin. General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms
Teir 2: Chunin = These are strong Chunin who can become strong Jonin such as Pre-six paths Obito, Iruka sensei and Choji. General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters. Access to previous bonus content 10 chapters ahead of web novel on other platforms
Tier 3: Jonin =These are the strong Jonin who have the potential to become Hokage and Kage rank Ninjas e.g Might guy, Rock Lee and Shikamaru. General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters Access to previous bonus content In total 15 chapters ahead of other platforms
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

47th year since Konoha’s establishment, 2nd February.

It has been more than a month since Makoto Uchiha became a Jonin.

During this period, the village did not give him any missions, he also seized every minute of this respite before going to war to practice and train assiduously.

Konoha, in the dense forest in training ground No.10.

Makoto Uchiha stood at the top of a big tree and jumped straight down.

He stretched his hand behind him, and pulled out the Sky Sword out of its sheath, instantly a cold light flashed.

Whooshoo~

There was a loud sound of breaking through the air, hundreds of arc-shaped Wind Blades about half a meter long shot out, leaving a few inches deep scars on the trunks of the surrounding trees in an instant.

Makoto Uchiha landed steadily and returned his sword to its scabbard.

With him as the centre, the big trees within 30 meters of the surrounding area were all in a mess and all of them were scarred.

The original A-Class swordsmanship Wind Style·Vacuum Blade could at most reveal the might of a C-Class Wind Style Ninjutsu, but after his chakra pool increased, it could demonstrate the power of an A-Class Ninjutsu.

Makoto Uchiha jumped onto the tree one by one to check.

"After activating my Sharingan, my Chakra control has also increased a lot, and my dynamic vision has greatly increased my combat power."

Makoto Uchiha touched the scars left on the trunks, satisfied, he then looked at his Sky Sword in his hand, "I have also fully mastered charging Chakra Ability as well."

The depth of the sword marks on the trees was roughly the same, and their length was also the same, which shows that his Chakra control is much better than before.

Besides, he found that his Sky Sword superimposed with [Endless Blade] was also much stronger than before.

And the chakra stored in the Sky Sword could also be accurately controlled, for the same amount of chakra. He can determine the amount of chakra released by controlling the power of the Wind Blades.

His limit is not hundreds of Wind Blades in one go, if he truly uses up all his Chakra, he can release hundreds of Wind Blades instantly.

If he reduces the power and strength of his Wind Blades, the number of Wind Blades he can release can reach thousands.

As the power decreases and the number increases, the size of the Wind Blade will also decrease. Although its lethality is reduced, the size reduction will make it more difficult to defend against.

Makoto Uchiha could feel that this is not his limit. As his Chakra control and Spiritual Power increase, his Wind Blade can decrease even further in size.

"Its power is twice that of an ordinary Vacuum Blade. Even if its power is reduced, quantity is sometimes very important. If a swordsman can only fight in close combat, he’d be weak to long-range attacks, so this covers a shortcoming. More importantly, I don’t need to consume my Chakra in battle! I'm not afraid of gang fights on the battlefield either. "

Makoto Uchiha thought secretly, very satisfied with his strengthened Sky Sword.

The increase in his strength this time was even greater than he expected.

The dynamic vision of his Sharingan also greatly improved his swordsmanship.

"According to this development, I can even continue to develop the Vacuum Blade, and it can exert the power of an S-Class Ninjutsu in the future.

If my Sky Sword is blessed with a few more pieces of equipment, this day would not be far away. "

In fact, Makoto Uchiha is also a bit entangled. If he wants to burst Gold Coins and basic equipment, going to the battlefield is the best choice.

As long as he participates in large-scale battles, after participating in the kill, it is very easy to obtain Gold Coins and equipment that range in the hundreds to thousands.

"The more equipment I have, the stronger I will be, my survival chances increase.

Even though my overall strength is pretty good among Jonin, I can still be seriously injured or even die when I participate in large-scale battles.

However, it is not up to me to decide whether to participate in the war or not. Instead of being bound by these useless things, it is better to spend more time practicing.

By the way, I almost forgot him! "

Makoto Uchiha suddenly remembered an important thing,

He had no time before, and he had forgotten his summoned beasts.

Thinking of this, he placed his thumb into his mouth, and when he was about to bite down, he was suddenly stunned.

"Summoning art...it seems to be the Hai-Xu-You-Shen-Wu-Wu seals?" Makoto Uchiha bit his finger, but he quickly reacted, "This should not be considered a Summoning technique. Let's try it first."

"Come out, Warwick!" Makoto Uchiha exclaimed.

He saw a circular black hole with a diameter of more than five meters suddenly appeared in the space in front of him, and a dark green figure jumped out of the black hole.

boom!

After a loud noise, a behemoth appeared in front of Makoto Uchiha.

"Master!" The werewolf knelt on one knee.

Zu’an Fury Beast Warwick, commonly known as a werewolf, has strong limbs hidden beneath his dark-green skin, and his claws are wrapped in cold, ink-coloured metal. Behind it are four thick tubes with dark green liquid inside. The end of the catheter sink into the back of his head, and his scarlet eyes looked cold and merciless.

Even if he is kneeling on one knee, his height seems to be two stories tall. Makoto Uchiha roughly estimated that his standing height is at least 10 meters, he looks like a sophisticated killing machine.

Soon after Uchiha Makoto's system panel displayed more information about Warwick:

Zu’an Fury Beast Warwick

Faction: Chaotic Neutral

Attributes: Wind, Earth, Blood

Health: 100%

Chakra: 1800

Life recovery: 1/5 seconds

Mana regeneration: 8/5 seconds

Strength: 23

Physique: 22

Agility: 31

Spirit: 16

Skills: Blood Hunger, Blood Hunt

Equipment: 2/6 [Pneumatic steel claw reinforcement (exclusive), Alchemical storage tank]

"Except for its Spiritual Power is lower than mine, its other attributes are all higher than mine! This will boost all my powers a powerful boost."

Makoto Uchiha's eyes lit up seeing Warwick's attributes being much higher than him.

"Get up! Fight with me and let me see your combat prowess!" Makoto Uchiha waved at Warwick, then jumped back and pulled away from him.

"Yes! Master!" Warwick saluted respectfully, he got up slowly, and asked very politely: "Master, are you ready?"

"Yeah." Makoto Uchiha nodded, but thinking that Warwick's Agility was nearly two times his, he added: "Your basic stats are much stronger than mine. Be careful. I don't want to get hurt!"

"Yes, Master!"

"Bring it on!"

As soon as Makoto Uchiha's voice fell, Warwick's originally erect body bent down, his body leaned forward slightly, and his hind legs slammed on the ground.

Boom!

A large cobweb-like crack appeared where Warwick leaped from, and Makoto Uchiha saw an afterimage appearing in front of him.

A fist the size of a casserole stopped in front of him, watching the black metallic claws on the fist made his hair stand upright as he got goosebumps.

He never expected that despite being prepared and knowing Warwick is faster than him, he was still unable to react.

"Again!"

"Yes!"

This time, Makoto Uchiha took off 200 kg weights, and then jumped 30 meters away from Warwick, he then activated his Sharingan, putting all his focus on him.

"Go!"

"Yes!"

 

 

48