Chapter 10 – Warwick’s Strength, The Magical Effect Of Mercury
2.3k 6 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

THERE ARE 3 DIFFERENT TIERS IN PATREON WHICH ALLOW YOU TO READ AHEAD UPTO BY 5 CHAPTERS. SELECTING A TIER WILL GIVE YOU THE CORRESPONDING BENEFITS:

Tier 1 : Genin = These are the Genin that are fresh out of the academy. They have potenial to become Chunin and Jonin.                                                                 General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters                                          5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = These are strong Chunin who can become strong Jonin such as Pre-six paths Obito, Iruka sensei and Choji.                                                               General Benefit - Access to all previously posted  chapters.                                                                                                                          Access to previous bonus content                                                                                                                          10  chapters ahead of web novel on other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin =These are the strong Jonin who have the potential to become Hokage and Kage rank Ninjas e.g Might guy, Rock Lee and Shikamaru.                           General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters                                 Access to previous bonus content                                                                               In total 15 chapters ahead of other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

This time, Makoto Uchiha pre-emptively took the initiative and quickly made hand seals.

'Fire Style- Great Fireball'

A huge fireball with a diameter of more than six meters flew towards Warwick with a suffocating heatwave.

Makoto Uchiha's expression changed as he saw Warwick dodged the high-speed flying fireball, he saw him jump more than ten meters tall in one leap.

Even while using his Sharingan, he could only see the vague figure of Warwick's movements.

"His speed is too fast!" As soon as this thought appeared in Makoto Uchiha's mind, he drew out his Sky Sword and used his stored sword energy.

'Wind Style·Vacuum Blade'

Dozens of Wind Blades flew towards Warwick.

Facing such an attack, Warwick's figure did not retreat in the slightest, he directly slapped punched the Wind Blade with his fists.

The Wind Blade and the metal claws covering the surface of his fist immediately made intimate contact, suddenly sparks splashed around, and a sharp and piercing sound rang.

The Wind Blade slowed Warwick's progress slightly, finally, Makoto Uchiha could see his movements clearly.

At this time, Makoto Uchiha's thoughts turned sharply, he quickly made hand seals, he quickly made Shadow Clones.

Four identical Makoto Uchiha appeared in the same place.

Shoo~

After a burst of sound, Warwick's casserole-sized fist appeared in front of him again.

The Makoto Uchiha, standing on the far left, looked at Warwick's unstoppable movements, and his face suddenly changed.

Warwick had discovered he was the original.

Bang!

Makoto Uchiha slammed Warwick's fist away with his sword, and while doing so, his body retreated suddenly.

One of his shadow clones immediately released [Wind Style·Breakthrough] to attack Warwick.

The other two Shadow Clones quickly followed Uchiha Makoto's rapid retreat, while releasing smoke bombs to hide their location.

Warwick attacked the Shadow Clone, his nose twitched slightly before he rushed into the smoke.

Soon the fire blazed into the sky in the smoke, and the sound of fighting rang again.

Shoo~

Makoto Uchiha's figure flew directly upside down from the smoke, followed by Warwick.

Because of the [Blue BUFF] and [Sakuji Blade] two percentage recovery equipment, Makoto Uchiha continued to use multiple C and B Class Ninjutsu, his Chakra decreased by about one-third.

Makoto Uchiha frowned as he watched Warwick chasing him.

'Eight inner Gates, 1st Gate Open! '

'Second Gate Open! '

'Third Gate Open! '

Makoto Uchiha opened three gates in one go, and the Chakra that he had consumed suddenly reappeared, his body was full of power again.

However, after opening the Eight Inner Gates, his Chakra went into a violent state, except for Taijutsu, he could not use Ninjutsu.

But judging from Warwick's speed, ordinary Ninjutsu might not be able to beat him.

Warwick does have weaknesses, his Spiritual Power is much weaker than his other attributes.

The best choice to deal with him with would be using Genjustu, but Makoto Uchiha, despite his outstanding Spiritual Power attributes, had only activated his Sharingan for a few months. During this time, his training was more focused on Swordsmanship and Ninjutsu.

Because of the enhancement of his basic attributes, his Eight Inner Gates also showed signs of a breakthrough, so he did not use Genjutsu as the focus of his training during this period.

After all, if he was on the battlefield, his enemy would avoid his sight as soon as his Sharingan showed up. In a large-scale battle, most of the effects of Genjutsu were not as effective as his Swordsmanship.

Against a single powerful enemy, especially an opponent with relatively weak Spiritual Power like Warwick, Genjutsu would have miraculous effects.

However, Makoto Uchiha just used Genjutsu on Warwick as soon as he activated his Sharingan.

However, the effect was not good. Basic Genjutsu was of little use to him.

Facing Uchiha Makoto's sudden increase in speed and momentum, Warwick's red eyes showed a hint of excitement.

His speed rose by a level again, obviously, he was still holding back just now.

Bang!

Boom!

Bang!

Facing Warwick's rapid attacks, Makoto Uchiha could only block with his Sky Sword.

Although Makoto Uchiha is also good at Taijutsu and likes to fight hand-to-hand, he glanced at the metal claws covering Warwick's fist and gave up the idea of hand-to-hand combat.

Even though Uchiha Makoto's speed has increased several times and he has the dynamic vision ability of his Sharingan, he can still only passively defend and not attack Warwick.

He was very aggrieved by the fight, and he decided that after this battle, he will immediately begin learning Genjutsu, otherwise he would be in trouble next time he encounters this type of enemy.

Of course, the aggrieved situation is temporary.

He was in a very good mood at the moment, after all, he found his shortcomings through battle.

And the stronger Warwick's strength, the more help he will be to him.

If he is an all-rounder Shinobi, then coupled with Warwick, he felt like he could even face Elite Jonin and Shinobi.

As for the Kage-Class Ninja, he hasn't encountered any yet, and for the time being, he doesn't want to compete with anyone at that level.

However, if he wants to come to Warwick's speed, coupled with the [Blood Hunt] skill, he has no problem protecting himself.

"Rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Warwick became more excited as he fought, roaring from time to time.

"Wait...Wait a minute, I..." Makoto Uchiha was breathing hard because of the number of attacks and no respite from them.

Eight Inner Gates is strong, but it consumes a lot of stamina. Besides, Warwick's speed, endurance, and strength are all better than him, Makoto Uchiha also knows that he is almost reaching his limit.

However, before Makoto Uchiha could finish what he was saying, Warwick's roar suddenly became longer.

Roar~

The howl of the wolf sounded like a heavy hammer hitting Makoto Uchiha's brain. He felt his whole-body become weak and his movement stagnated.

Warwick's iron fist hit Makoto Uchiha's handsome face while generating a strong wind.

Seeing that he was about to be punched in the face, Makoto Uchiha was so frightened that he subconsciously used [Mercury].

[Mercury is activated, the host is immune to all control, negative effects and debuffs are eliminated]

[The countdown begins, 10...]

[Mercury] is effective for only an instant, and Makoto Uchiha found that his mind became extremely calm and sober.

His Sky Sword appeared in his hands, he used it to black Warwick’s approaching fist.

'Wind Style·Vacuum blade'

While Makoto Uchiha blocked Warwick's fist, he swung Sky Sword horizontally, turning his body quickly with his right foot as the axis.

Hundreds of Wind Blades shot out in all directions.

Warwick continued to retreat under Makoto Uchiha's attack. After defending against the Wind Blades, he did not continue to attack but stopped ten meters away from Makoto Uchiha.

After Makoto Uchiha stopped, he didn't make any other moves.

[4, 3, 2, 1, duration of mercury has ended, the cooldown will last for 23 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds...]

Just after the system prompt message ended, Makoto Uchiha's eyes changed slightly.

Makoto Uchiha noticed that when [Mercury] was activated just now, he subconsciously used the Swordsmanship, 'Wind Style-Vacuum blade'. It stands to reason that after using the Eight inner Gates, his violent Chakra should make him unable to use Ninjutsu.

But just now during the duration [Mercury] was activated, his Chakra became peaceful and tame. This is the reason why he can use Swordsmanship.

And just after the duration of [Mercury], the Chakra in his body entered a violent state again.

"[Mercury] can even tame the violent chakra of the Eight Inner Gates. Doesn't that mean that I can use the Eight Inner Gates, but not be affected by its side effects.

Although it only lasts for 10 seconds, as long as I have enough basic equipment, I can synthesise eight to ten [Mercury].

As my strength increases, the number of Gates I can open also increases so does the duration I can hold the Gates open. Though, not to mention ten seconds, most battles can end in one second. "

[Mercury], its effect is greater than what Makoto Uchiha expected, especially in the later stages, its benefits become more prominent.

 

38