Chapter 11 – The Unavoidable Krypton Gold Can Become Stronger
2.3k 2 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

THERE ARE 3 DIFFERENT TIERS IN PATREON WHICH ALLOW YOU TO READ AHEAD UPTO BY 5 CHAPTERS. SELECTING A TIER WILL GIVE YOU THE CORRESPONDING BENEFITS:

Tier 1 : Genin = These are the Genin that are fresh out of the academy. They have potenial to become Chunin and Jonin. General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = These are strong Chunin who can become strong Jonin such as Pre-six paths Obito, Iruka sensei and Choji. General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters. Access to previous bonus content 10 chapters ahead of web novel on other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin =These are the strong Jonin who have the potential to become Hokage and Kage rank Ninjas e.g Might guy, Rock Lee and Shikamaru. General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters Access to previous bonus content In total 15 chapters ahead of other platforms
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

"It seems that a lot of defensive gear, in addition to attack equipment, will work wonders with the Ninja of the Naruto World."

Mercury's powerful effects have inspired Makoto Uchiha.

After releasing the Eight Inner Gates, he felt a moment of weakness and suddenly thought of something.

Mercury only works for a duration, so, if I release Eight Inner Gates within the duration it is activated, my body should not feel any weakness.

Now I have to wait until the cooldown is over tomorrow.”

Attack is the best defence, but when you can't have absolute confidence in your attack, necessary defensive means are indispensable.

So, Makoto Uchiha will synthesise three Guardian Angels at once, to increase his survivability.

Now Makoto Uchiha's strength is far greater than when he took part in the Battle of Kikyo Pass, compared to passive life-saving equipment like Guardian Angel, it is time for him to consider synthesising equipment that can increase both his survival ability and other attributes.

After all, Guardian Angel can give him one more life, but there is a five-minute delay.

If he meets an opponent who is stronger than him, his opponent can kill him and bring his corpse with him, he will then be killed after his resurrection.

And equipment like Endless Blade is also of little use when he encounters enemies like Warwick.

On the contrary, such equipment is effective at certain times.

"Even the negative effect of Eight Inner Gates can be eliminated, so wouldn't other negative states like Genjutsu also be unable to affect him."

With this in mind, Makoto Uchiha once again turned his attention to the System panel and began to look at the 'Store':

Redemption (3 seconds later, the range of friendly units will return to peak state, the cooldown is 24 hours) synthesis formula: Goddess Tears and Giant Belt, 4500 Gold Coins;

"Still Clothing (all enemy units exposed to static light will consume 30% more chakra, duration of 30 seconds, the cooldown is 24 hours) synthesis formula: Crit Gloves+ Cloth Armour, 4500 Gold Coins;

"Spirit Light Cape (designated target will be exiled, they will be frozen for 6 seconds. They will not be able to attack and be attacked, the cooldown is 72 hours,) synthesis formula: magic Resistant Clock and giant belt), 4500 Gold Coins;

"Thorn Armour (Physique +5, 30% of the damage received is returned to the attacker in the form of mental damage, no cooling) Synthesis formula: cloth armour + cloth armour], 4500 Gold Coins;

Guardian Angel (Resurrection 2 seconds after hosts death, can be activated automatically, a maximum delay of 5 minutes, and has a cooldown of 365 days), 5000 Gold Coins;

Dragon Teeth

......

Makoto Uchiha glanced at the equipment column and found a bunch of very practical equipment.

Redemption with the use of Eight Inner Gates may have a strange effect, if he activated Gate of Death in a near-death state, it can take him back into his peak state right?

If he meets an enemy who he can't defeat, one wave of the "Spirit Light Cape" can directly banish him, afterwards, he can run for it.

For Warwick's outrageous speed, Makoto Uchiha thought of a phrase to describe him: only speed cannot be defeated!

Makoto Uchiha had thought before, encountering Warwick with such a speed is difficult to deal with, others whose speed is faster like Minato with the S-Class Ninjutsu Flying Thunder God would be even more difficult to deal with.

But now it seems that with Thorn Armour and Dragon Tooth and Guardian Angel, he can kill him.

Of course, this is only theoretical.

Makoto Uchiha is only used to planning, from a realistic point of view, Minato will not but his enemy, rather he’ll become his friend.

"Why is this Store making me feel that it is like a black-hearted merchant?

I can synthesise [Guardian Angel] with [Storm Sword] and [Cloth Armour] and it would only cost 1000 Gold Coins, if he obtains it by bursting it from equipment, then it does not cost anything.

Now, if he wants to buy it from the Store, [Guardian Angel] would cost 5000 Gold Coins?!

Other equipments are at least several times more expensive; will anyone be stupid enough to buy it from the Store?”

Makoto Uchiha looked at the sale price of this equipment and suddenly looked speechless.

But when he saw the last piece of equipment, he found a small line at the bottom:

Store: sold as non-exclusive equipment, upgradeable

At this point, Makoto Uchiha only noticed that each piece of equipment has a fingernail-sized ‘+’ behind it, if he did not look carefully, he would not notice it.

"I can upgrade them, but it is still so expensive... But I can’t afford to even buy it now..."

Makoto Uchiha couldn’t help but complain.

Just as he was about to take a look, Warwick interrupted, "Master," got his attention.

"Well? What's up? What are you doing here?” Makoto Uchiha only noticed that Warwick was ten meters away from him.

"Master! Forgive me for my recklessness, I did not stop for the first time when ordered me to! Because I have not been out for a long, long time, I was excited..."

Warwick's respectful voice was full of self-blame.

Makoto Uchiha frowned when he heard that, he felt a little unhappy when he thought that Warwick had attacked his face just now.

If the punch hit him just now, let alone being disfigured, his head might have directly burst.

Thinking of this, Makoto Uchiha's voice sank and said blankly: "If I didn't have time to react just now, would you continue to attack?"

"Master, please rest assured, the Zu’an race is very good at fighting. I can hold back in any situation. If Master could not resist my attack just now, I will stop attacking."

Warwick said slyly. He scratched his head with his forelimbs covered with metal claws. The claws rubbed against his scalp, and his terrifying face showed a kind smile while showing his fine fangs.

Makoto Uchiha smiled secretly. He looked at Warwick just now and thought he was a bloodthirsty killer with no emotions. Now it seems that his personality is quite cheerful, the contrast between the current innocent him and the killer was quite big.

When Warwick launched his attack for the first time, he stopped at the most critical moment.

Since there is a contract between us, he can't hurt himself either. It seems that he was excited just now.

Thinking of this, Makoto Uchiha said with a serious face: "This was the first offence, thus I will forgive you, there will be no next time!"

"Thank you for your forgiveness, and your most humble servant offers you his highest respect and unswerving loyalty."

Warwick knelt on one knee, clenched his right paw, and placed his fist on his heart, with a respectful expression on his face.

"Get up." Makoto Uchiha nodded, he then asked: "By the way, I have something to ask you."

"Yes, Master!" Warwick stood up and said respectfully.

"How did you discover my original among my shadow clones just now?"

"By smell, the original smelt of blood."

"By the smell of blood? Did you find me just based on smell?"

"Yes, the blood of any creature has a different taste and smell. I can distinguish between the subtle differences."

"You have a keen sense of smell."

"Thank you for your compliment, Master!"

Warwick's answer made Makoto Uchiha disappointed and delighted.

He was disappointed as this ability is exclusive to Warwick, and only the one who has it is his summon, Warwick.

Fortunately, as long as Warwick is here in the future, no matter how subtle a disguise is, he can see through it.

After all, the shadow clone is BUG-Class ninjutsu that can't even be seen through by the Sharingan. Now that Warwick can discover the original body through the smell of blood. This ability is very versatile and practical.

Makoto Uchiha glanced at the time displayed on his system panel and he said to Warwick: "The summoning time is almost over, you should go back first."

"Yes! Master, I look forward to your next call!" Warwick said respectfully.

He could tell Warwick liked being summoned and going out because of his wildly swinging tail, it was swinging so fast it had blown the weeds and grass on the ground away leaving only dark earth behind.

"I know, I'll let you out if I have time." Makoto Uchiha nodded.

"Then goodbye, Master!"

Warwick's ferocious wolf face once again showed a kind smile, before he turned into smoke and dissipated.

 

39