Chapter 13 – S-Class Mission
2k 2 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

THERE ARE 3 DIFFERENT TIERS IN PATREON WHICH ALLOW YOU TO READ AHEAD UPTO BY 5 CHAPTERS. SELECTING A TIER WILL GIVE YOU THE CORRESPONDING BENEFITS:

Tier 1 : Genin = These are the Genin that are fresh out of the academy. They have potenial to become Chunin and Jonin.                        General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters                                                                                                                                                      5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = These are strong Chunin who can become strong Jonin such as Pre-six paths Obito, Iruka sensei and Choji.                     General Benefit - Access to all previously posted  chapters.                                                                                                                                                Access to previous bonus content                                                                                                                                                                                                10  chapters ahead of web novel on other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin =These are the strong Jonin who have the potential to become Hokage and Kage rank Ninjas e.g Might guy, Rock Lee and Shikamaru.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters                                                                                                                                                        Access to previous bonus content                                                                                                                                                                                                 In total 15 chapters ahead of other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

An old man with bandages on his head and right arm walked into the basement. It was Konoha's Hokage Advisor, Danzo Shimura.

Behind him were two Anbu Ninjas wearing animal masks, both of them carrying a sack on their shoulders.

At Danzo's signal, the two Anbu Ninjas threw the sacks on their shoulders to the ground.

Then the two retired, leaving only Danzo and Orochimaru in the basement.

Looking at Orochimaru, who was too addicted to his experiment, Danzo narrowed his eyes and said in a deep voice:

"Orochimaru, you should know that soon the candidate for the 4th Hokage will be elected, why are you still in the mood to stay here at this time."

The movement of Orochimaru's hand paused for a while, and then he continued the experiment, as he said unhurriedly: "Isn't Sarutobi-sensei still choosing between me and Minato?"

"Huh, don't you know the thoughts of the 3rd?" Danzo snorted coldly. "Compared to you who has real power, the shallow roots of Minato Namikaze becoming the 4th Hokage would be more appealing to him. After all, he is too reluctant to give up the power vested in him as a Hokage.

You are the best candidate for becoming the 4th Hokage. This is a consensus reached long ago between us higher-ups.

The previous waves caused by Minato cannot pose a threat to your status, but in this battle, he has made a large enough contribution and has enough prestige among the higher-ups, you'd better be careful. "

"He’s always been a crane’s tail, I must admit, Jiraiya’s vision was very good," Orochimaru said lightly.

Danzo was furious with Orochimaru's attitude, and said, "Recently, some messages that are very unfavourable to you have emerged, saying that you have sacrificed a lot of Ninjas for a quick victory.

Also, if your human experimentation is exposed, your reputation will be severely affected.

There also seems to be some news from the 3rd. You'd better be careful from now on.

After today, I will not provide you with any more experimental subjects.

You better not expose the transaction between us. "

After Danzo finished speaking, he left the basement directly.

Orochimaru who was still experimenting, his hands holding the surgical forceps trembled, and blood spurted out from the experiment's body.

At this time, Orochimaru put down the surgical forceps, turned, and walked towards the two sacks at the door.

Under the dim light, the blood-stained pale face of Orochimaru looked extremely gloomy.

******

Konoha Cemetery.

A large number of Konoha Ninjas gathered here, including Makoto Uchiha.

On the third day of Minato Namikaze’s return, all the dead Ninjas were buried, and several names were added to the monument.

Under the leadership of the 3rd Hokage, the village once again held a memorial service.

People gathered here to pay tribute to their relatives and friends lying in the cemetery.

After the memorial service was over, Makoto Uchiha's mood also sank a little bit. If synthesised the Resurrection armour, his name would have been engraved on the memorial monument.

With a heavy heart, Makoto Uchiha walked towards his home.

After Makoto Uchiha went home to rest for a while, he continued to go out to practice.

However, not long after he left the clan, when he came to a small alley, he suddenly stopped.

Makoto Uchiha looked guarded forward, "Who is it?! Come out!"

Whoosh!

A Ninja wearing a trench coat and an animal mask appeared in front of him.

"Makoto Uchiha, by the order of the 3rd Hokage, please go to the Hokage office immediately."

"An order from the 3rd Hokage?" Makoto Uchiha frowned slightly, he nodded, and said, "I know, I will go now."

As soon as Makoto Uchiha's voice fell, the Anbu Ninja disappeared from his eyes.

"It seems that the leisurely days are over." Makoto Uchiha sighed inwardly and then turned around.

He walked towards the Hokage Building.
Within five minutes, Makoto Uchiha came to the door of Hokage's office, and he knocked gently on the door, "Makoto Uchiha, is here to report to the Lord Hokage."

"Come in!" The 3rd Hokage’s voices rang from the other side.

Makoto Uchiha opened the door and was slightly surprised. In addition to the 3rd Hokage, there was another person in the Hokage's office. It was Minato Namikaze.

"Lord Third." Makoto Uchiha saluted the 3rd Hokage, he then greeted Minato Namikaze on the side: "Senior Minato."

Minato smiled and nodded, "Hello, Makoto-Kun."

The third Hokage said: "Makoto Uchiha, this time I will send you to assist Minato to perform an important Mission. The Mission Class is S-Class.

[Current task: 1. Complete your first S-Class Mission]

As soon as the voice of the 3rd Hokage fell, Makoto Uchiha saw a System prompt message.

"Yes! Hokage-sama!" Makoto Uchiha replied respectfully, but his heart sank. Unexpectedly, after a few months of idle time, he would be given an S-Class mission, and it would be executed with Minato Namikaze, this Mission would be extremely difficult.

The third Hokage continued: "The specific Mission content, Minato will tell you, now go to prepare, leave before noon."

"Yes!"

"Yes!"

Makoto Uchiha left the Hokage office together with Minato Namikaze. As soon as they left the Hokage building, Minato said to Makoto:

"Makoto-Kun, I have to gather other people. After half an hour, we will gather at Konoha Gate."

"Yes, Minato-senpai." Makoto Uchiha nodded and replied, he then separated from Minato. He hurried home as quickly as possible, and after notifying Uchiha Reika, he returned to his room began to prepare.

"Kunai, Shuriken, Wire Rope, Explosive Talisman, and Sealing Scroll are all-ready."

Makoto Uchiha prepared everything he needed and then put spare equipment into the inventory that came with the System, he then left the room with a backpack with a change of clothes on his back, and Sky Sword on his waist.

"Mom, I'm heading out!"

Makoto Uchiha exclaimed into the living room while changing his shoes at the entrance.

"Makoto! Wait a minute!"

There was a rush of footsteps, and Reika Uchiha, holding a small cloth bag in her hand, trotted to Makoto Uchiha.

"This is a bento, Makoto, save it for the road!"

"This...I don’t need it! I can just hunt other animals or eat a Food pill." Makoto Uchiha smiled.

"Huh? Will those things be delicious with Mom's rice balls?" Reika Uchiha had an unquestionable look in her eyes.

"Of course not!" Makoto Uchiha breathed a sigh of relief when he heard his mother just made rice balls, he quickly took the lunch box, "Then I'm heading out!"

"Go early and return early." Reika Uchiha looked at Makoto Uchiha's departed back with worry in her eyes. She knew that it was wartime now and that her son was recently promoted to Jonin, and now he was going to travel far away, which was not for an ordinary Mission.

"Don't worry, I will bring the dirty clothes back for you to wash!" Makoto Uchiha smiled and waved.

"Make sure you keep your clothes clean!" Rei Uchiha groaned, but seeing Makoto Uchiha still thinking about joking, she felt a little relaxed.

 

43