Chapter 17 – Encountering Killer B And A
1.9k 2 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

THERE ARE 3 DIFFERENT TIERS IN PATREON WHICH ALLOW YOU TO READ AHEAD UPTO BY 5 CHAPTERS. SELECTING A TIER WILL GIVE YOU THE CORRESPONDING BENEFITS:

Tier 1 : Genin = These are the Genin that are fresh out of the academy. They have potenial to become Chunin and Jonin.                           General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters                                                                                                                                                      5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = These are strong Chunin who can become strong Jonin such as Pre-six paths Obito, Iruka sensei and Choji.                    General Benefit - Access to all previously posted  chapters.                                                                                                                                             Access to previous bonus content                                                                                                                                                                                                10  chapters ahead of web novel on other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin =These are the strong Jonin who have the potential to become Hokage and Kage rank Ninjas e.g Might guy, Rock Lee and Shikamaru.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters                                                                                                                                                        Access to previous bonus content                                                                                                                                                                                                 In total 15 chapters ahead of other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

"Jinchuriki?! How is it possible?"

"Did Hidden Cloud send them to attack Konoha?"

"Minato, what should we do now?"

"Are we going to return to the Village immediately and inform the Hokage?"

"Is Hidden Cloud going to go all out against Konoha?"

Everyone was shocked by Minato's words, but those present were Jonin who had experienced war, and soon forced themselves to calm down.

It's just that, after all, this is a Jinchuriki, the ultimate weapon of the Ninja World.

Hidden Cloud had brought their Jinchuriki into the territory of the Land of Fire, didn't it mean that they will now fight Konoha to the bitter end?

Thinking of this, their hearts sank.

Makoto Uchiha also panicked a little at this time, after all, there is a high probability that the opponent is the Eight Tailed Jinchuriki.

Had it not been for Minato, he could only summon Warwick to take him away.

At this point, he has no way to fight against Jinchuriki.

The people present were still the most shocked by Minato. He waved his hand and said with a solemn expression:

"Don't worry, let's find out the situation first, we..."

Suddenly, Minato's expression changed, and he shouted, "Be careful! Move!"

No weak person was sent to participate in this Mission, and their response was naturally extremely fast. As soon as Minato warned them, Makoto Uchiha and others quickly retreated.

Boom~

An explosion sounded, and a big crater appeared at their previous location.

Just after Uchiha Makoto and others stood firm in the shock wave of the explosion, they saw a group of four people appearing opposite them.

The Sensory Ninja they were tracking was also among them.

Makoto Uchiha's expression changed when he saw two people.

"Killer B and A?"

"Don't take action, everyone, I will deal with them." Minato took out his Flying Thunder God Kunai and threw them around.

Whooshoo~

Duh~

The surrounding ground and big trees were suddenly full of his special karma.

"Konoha's Yellow Flash, Minato Namikaze? It seems that this plan can't be successful." A's heart sank, and silver-white Lightning Style Chakra instantly filled his whole body.

Both sides did not say any nonsense and began fighting directly.

A turned into a flash of lightning and disappeared from his spot. The next second he raised his iron fist and appeared in front of Minato.

But Minato took out a special kunai and threw it into the air when A disappeared.

As soon as A approached him, Minato used his Flying Thunder God to transfer himself to a nearby tree.

Seeing Minato disappear, A's figure is still in an attacking position, "Can you avoid my top speed?!"

At the moment when his figure disappeared, Minato once again used Flying Thunder God to teleport back.

Minato held a Kunai he’d thrown in the air and pierced towards A's heart.

Just as Minato was about to succeed, a thick octopus tentacle suddenly stopped Minato, the tentacles were covered with fist-sized suction cups.

Pouch!

Minato reacted instantly, and when the tentacles were about to attack him, he cut off the tentacles with his special kunai. At the same time, he printed his right hand on the octopus tentacles, and a black mark appeared before disappearing on the tentacle.

A took advantage of this opportunity to escape from Minato’s attack range, he then walked back to Killer B’s side, looked at Killer B’s severed tentacles, and asked: "Sorry, Bi, I was careless, are you okay?"

A had a solemn expression, he was no longer the ease, although he has heard of Minato’s nickname, the “Yellow Flash”, but he has practiced Hidden Cloud’s ‘Lightning Style Chakra Mode’, and believed he would not lose to his speed, but this time he almost suffered a big loss.

Although 'Lightning Style Chakra Mode' has both offence and defence, a Ninja at the level of Minato, would still be able to break through the defence. If Minato’s attack hit just now, he would be in great trouble.

"It turned out to be the Eight-Tails!?" Juro Watanabe was shocked when he saw the octopus tentacles emerging from Killer B's body.

Hidden Cloud has two Jinchuriki. If it was the Two-Tails Jinchuriki, it would be easier to deal with, but the Eight-Tails is known to be an almost perfect Jinchuriki, and the Eight-Tails is second only to the Nine-Tails in strength.

Against the strength of the Eight-Tails, their combat power is negligible.

Just seeing Minato with a calm face, Juro Watanabe's heart became calm again.

Makoto activated his Sharingan, even with the augmented ocular powers it granted him, he could only see A’s afterimage.

Attacking at this speed, he entered the stagnant state of [Guardian Angel] before he raised his hand to resist the attack.

However, no matter how fast A's speed is, he can only make sharp bursts in one direction compared to Minato who could manipulate an entire battlefield.

The speed of the former, as long as Makoto Uchiha's strength continues to increase, sooner or later he will be able to match it.

But for the latter, there is no way he can catch up.

However, what shocked Uchiha Makoto was Minato, he was not shocked by Minato’s Flying Thunder God technique but by his reaction speed.

If he had not seen it with his own eyes, Makoto Uchiha couldn't believe it.

Minato does not have the ocular powers of the Sharingan, but he can avoid A's attack and counterattack at the same time, relying solely on his reaction speed to do so.

Makoto Uchiha did not know how fast his reaction was. Almost the moment Uchiha Makoto saw the afterimage, Minato threw Kunai and then teleported twice in less than a second.

Makoto Uchiha asked himself if the current him, even if learns Flying Thunder God, he can only teleport once in a limited time, unlike Minato who could teleport twice in limited time and even launch attacks while doing so.

Moreover, Killer B attacked midway just now, and Minato also reacted in an instant.

"What's terrifying about Minato is not the speed of his Flying Thunder God, but his terrifying reaction speed! The key to this ability is not a bloodline limit either."

This thought suddenly appeared in Makoto Uchiha's mind.

"I remember that Hidden Cloud has a temporary truce with Konoha. Although it was only a verbal agreement, you secretly sneaked into the territory of the Land of Fire, do you want to fight Konoha again?" Taking advantage of the respite, Minato moved towards Killer B and A and asked.

"Humph!" A snorted, just now he almost suffered from carelessness, this time he will be serious.

Minato can only move to positions where his Kunai is, as long as he remembers where they are, he will be able to make counterattacks the moment he teleports.

Thinking of this, Lightning Chakra filled A's body, he released his Chakra again and attacked Minato.

At the moment when A attacked Minato, Minato disappeared again.

Only this time, Minato did not move to any position of Kunai, but appeared behind Killer B, his hands holding special Kunai aiming at Killer B's head.

"Be careful!"

Almost at the moment when Minato appeared, Eight-Tails within Killer B's body issued a warning.

However, Killer B had only time to move the Ninja sword in his hand behind him, when Minato Namikaze appeared, the Ninja sword was aimed at his lower abdomen.

"What? He left a mark on the Eight-Tails’ tentacle?!!!" The other two Hidden Cloud Ninjas who accompanied them were shocked, but they did not dare to act rashly.

"Did he do it when he cut off the tentacles just now? Damn it!" Ai's face was extremely ugly.

Killer B seemed very calm at this time, and he did not forget to rap, "As the enemy, already conscious, move faster and pierce each other!"

"Although you are my enemy, I admire you very much. Your reaction is very fast!" Minato glanced at the short sword pointing his lower abdomen, and said with a calm expression, he is sure he can kill Killer B without being injured. But he admired Killer B's life for life strategy.

"A, you have a good brother," Minato said to A on the side.

Whoosh!

Minato Namikaze’s figure disappeared again and he returned next to Makoto Uchiha.

A did not attack him again this time but went straight back to Killer B's side on guard.

Minato looked at the four people and said: "A, Konoha has no intention of fighting again. This is also the intention of the 3rd Hokage. We hope that Konoha and Hidden Cloud can live together peacefully. Let's go."

"Let's go!" A kept staring at Minato, and the four slowly backed away until Minato Namikaze disappeared from their sight.

 

 

40