22: Bite Me
581 5 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      He was so close, so very close. The vampire was now mere inches from the doorway, the doorway to the greatest bounty he had ever seen. The noises pounding from the room had deterred the sounds of his approach. He was ready to sink his teeth into that juicy female. Her exquisite blood would renew his famished tongue. His heart throbbed in thick pulses, it was eager for her pure bloodline. 

      However this human inherited this blood was beyond him, but he had to have a taste. She was irresistible. Had he not been so hungry he would’ve been curious about how her blood was so rich. Was she a distant descendant to one of the original vampire lords? If so which one? The possibilities were mythical, even whimsical, but ultimately didn’t matter. The fact her blood existed, ready to be served like freshly minted wine, was all that mattered. 

      The vampire licked his lips in anticipation. He carefully opened the door, ever so slightly. And peered in the room. In front of him, within inches, was a single woman. At first he froze in terror suspecting it to be the same one from before. The blonde devil herself! But no, this one was different. This woman was spritely in comparison with dark hair and brooding eyes. Her gaze was that of a viper on the verge of ensnaring its prey.

      His heart stoped realizing he had been caught. 

      “So you want to taste her too eh?” She asked quietly. Behind her the moaning of dueling lovers and grinding sex echoed. 

      “What?” He leaned in sensing opportunity.

      She smiled, “Too bad, you aint having her.” She slammed the door on his face, hitting him square in the nose. He fell onto his back and wallowed in pain. “Damn you!” 

      “Hey what are you doing outside during curfew!” The sounds of two security guards came from behind him. The vampire twisted and turned to rush down the hall. Blood poured from his nose, leaving a trail for them to follow.

      I want more! That was the first thought on her mind. Rose leaned back against the bathroom vanity with her chest arched forward, her tits perked up toward the ceiling. Fingernails scratched against the porcelain sink, all the while her entire body wouldn’t stop shaking. Her wet gasps betrayed her attempts to hide her true feelings. The vampire wasted no time stripping her bare, the dark top squeezed passed her shoulders with a slick pop. The vampire’s gown fell to the floor just as swiftly.

      Rose couldn’t take it anymore, her lips were quivering and her loins were soaking wet. She seized the initiative like a frenzied beast. Grabbing hold of the vampires wrist, she dragged Rebecca into the shower stall and twisted the nob. Cold water rained over their sticky skin, it was somehow both refreshing and energetic. Rebecca laughed and smiled as she explored Rose’s body from one pair of lips to the next; her tongue left behind a slick trail down Rose’s collarbone, stomach, and eventually reaching her groin.

      Something about the way Rebecca’s nose nuzzled against her pubic hair made Rose giggle. The vampires face was buried in between her thighs while the cold shower continued to soak over their exasperating bodies. The temperature could not be helped, but the pressure was rather low. Rose’s eyes fluttered as she leaned her face back, feeling the water caress her supple skin and run along her womanly curves. Stiff nipples kissed the air, they were sharp enough to cut diamonds! 

      She reached her peak quickly and screamed as her entire body convulsed. Her stomach clenched, her legs pinned the vampire in place, and her body squirmed from the sudden implosion of raw pleasure. One churning tsunami followed another before her eyes could refocus. It took her a few minutes to calm down enough to return the favor. Rebecca’s charming hips and voluptuous chest captured her undivided attention. The vampire returned a high pitched squeal as Rose spread her puffy folds wide and, using her index, slipped into her burning channel. Rubbing the walls of Rebecca’s sensitive cove, she smiled as she felt her finger getting squeezed inside her vampire tightly.

      “Hey Becky?” Rose whispered in the vampire’s ear.

      Rebecca could barely speak, she merely bit her lip as her body squirmed.

      “Bite me,” Rose asked her seductively.

      The vampire’s eyes opened wide, and looked to Rose for confirmation. A simple pleading nod was all it took. Rebecca brushed her chin along the nape of Rose’s neck while wrapping her arms around her. Rose felt a sharp sting as a pair of fangs pierced her soft skin. She gasped in pain and pleasure as a red haze flowed over her eyes and her synapses welcomed the vampiric venom in exchange for her blood. Her Nerves fell into a state of disarray as Rose’s brain chemistry was slowly being rewritten. A new brand of euphoria was being programmed into her very soul, one that she would soon become addicted too. 

      Rose drooled over her vampire’s shoulder in blissful passion. Their bodies pressed hard together as a small trickle of blood strolled down her chest. Her breasts squeezed into Rebecca’s ample cleavage so tightly Rose could feel their heartbeats intertwine. 

      Some time had passed before the pair finally exhausted themselves. 

      A new smells tickled her nostrils. It was faint but Rose could swear she could make out something delicate…almost comforting. Her eyes were sheltered by a curtain of golden hair. She wondered if vampires always smelled this sweet. 

      Rebecca laid alongside her, resting her head in her palms, and inches from kissing her lips. Rose laid on her back, the vampire curled up alongside her. Her legs were cramped in the shower stall and both of them were panting. 

      “Ready for round two?” Rebecca teased. 

      Before Rose could answer, another voice disturbed them.

      “How could you!” Maggie’s voice rang through the thin door across from them.

      “Hmm, Becky did you hear something?” Rose could barely focus. Just as she tried to grasp any further awareness, she felt the vampire welcome her with a kiss. The vampire’s tongue was nimble against her own.

      “Why didn’t you wear a condom!” Rose heard the sudden shrill again. This time it was louder and more threatening. 

      “Mwa,” Rebecca parted from her lips and smiled. “Dang what did she do this time,” She spoke with a purely condescending tone. 

      “Hey Becky…” Rose moaned.

      Rebecca rolled over on her back, “Yeah love?” 

      “I don’t think I can move my legs…” 

      Rebecca sighed, “I don’t think I even want to try…” 

      “You told me you were on the pill!” Kyle’s voice was like a wrecking ball breaking through the walls, his voice was full of fright. 

      “I never said that! What the hell are you talking about!” Maggie’s temper tried to match his own.

      Kyle’s voice continued to bicker, “Look your the one who grabbed me and ripped my clothes off! And then the way you kept asking me to choke you…the rubbers were the last thing on my mind.” 

      “Fuck, don’t tell me he forgot to…” Rose was still panting as she spoke. Her eyes drifted across the bathroom, her vision was still blurry even without the steam. She could make out a collection of toiletries on the sink, including a small cardboard box with a condom brand proudly displayed. “Should we…do something?”

      To her credit, Rebecca tried to get up. Her bare chest caught Rose’s attention, they were two ivory mountains bouncing in the dark. It took Rebecca a few seconds but eventually the vampire summoned the strength to stand. Her legs were wobbly. “I might need a little extra sugar, if you know what I mean?” She shot Rose a wink.

      Rose knew exactly what she meant, “I think you’ve had enough for one night, i’m not a bottomless well. I need it too you know.” 

      Rebecca smirked, “But sharing is caring?”

      “Not a good joke,” Rose muttered. 

      Rebecca stumbled over to a pile of folded towels near the vanity. She picked up a few and noticed they were still damp. Rose pulled herself up and walked slowly over to the sink, she picked up the condom package and confirmed it was still sealed, the XL labelling made her eyes roll.  

      “It’s not a big deal, I’m sure there’s a pharmacy on the ship…” Kyle’s voice still echoed through the door.

      “Oh my god we did it soooo many times,” Maggie just whimpered.

      Rose looked at the unopened package and sighed, “Hey Becky?”

      “Hmm?” 

      “The night we were all partying at the club, where we all did everything…Kyle used protection right?” Rose looked over to capture Rebecca’s reaction. Her blonde hair was disheveled and somehow that made he even more cute. Her expression was one of confusion and uncertainty.

      Rebecca pondered the question while leaning against the wall and scratching an itch on her cheek. Her voice was a bit shaky, “well…I…umm…think so?”

      Rose groaned, “We’ve got to start paying closer attention to—“ She was cut off by an odd noise throughout the ship. 

      A groan shook around them, it slowly morphed into a bellowing roar. 

      It could be heard from above and below, it was enough to make Sophia stir in fright. Her earphones were at full volume to distort the sounds of sex in the cabin. She wasn’t discomforted by all the love making, but she definitely didn’t want any part of it. Sophia had seen it all, hell she’s practically done it all already. If anything she needed a night or two just to herself. She never noticed when the two stopped bumping uglies and started arguing instead.

      But this new sound disturbed her. Sophia jerked at her earbuds as she rose. The walls were shaking. It sounded like something sharp and metallic was snapping in multiple places. The grinding ruckus forced everyone to stop what they were doing and freeze in heightened alert. Fight or flight instincts were dialed to eleven, everyone was a second away from falling prey to its control. 

      The hair on the back of her neck stood straight. Sophia grabbed hold of the blankets as if somehow that would afford her some layer of protection. Next to her the pair of frantic sex machines glanced toward the ceiling, following the sounds of the twisting vibrations above them.

      “What the hell is that?” Kyle’s voice was dry.

      Suddenly the wind tore through the trash bag blocking the shattered glass. A torrent of salty rain invaded their room. The groaning never stopped, but it did ease ever so slightly. 

      Sophia cursed to herself as she got up. She ran across the room and tried to jam the window shut using one of the luggage bags. The wind shook against her, the rain felt like iced needles striking her skin. 

      A bolt of lightning flashed, and suddenly Maggie was no longer on the mattress. Instead she was on the floor, huddled close to the bed. It was remarkable just how much the poor girl resembled a frightened puppy.

      “Don’t just stand there, help me!” Sophia looked squarely at the naked man. He twisted around and jumped on his feet to answer her call. He was suddenly awkwardly aware of his exposed erection, it was still reaching for the sky.

      In her line of work Sophia had seen plenty of examples of male appendages…his was no real shocker. “Stop gawking like an ape and help me!” 

      Kyle rushed over and grabbed several sheets to wedge into the corners around the luggage. Sophia then reached down to grab some left over duct tape and together they did everything possible to keep out the rush of cold wind. 

      “Thats definitely not going to hold!” Kyle was right and Sophia knew it. Another groan echoed above them, the ship lurched ten degrees to the side. It was just enough for them all to feel the subtle weight shift. It was as if their world was shrugging, like an earthquake on a raging sea.

      The answer was clear to her, they couldn’t stay here. “We need to go, hurry up and grab some clothes.”

      “Where will we go,” Maggie whimpered.

      Sophia wasn’t sure, but she supposed her older room might suffice…granted it was even more cramped than this one. “My old room, its empty as far as I can tell. So come on its only a couple floors down.”

      “We can’t leave without Reby…” Maggie got up and searched for her clothes.

      Kyle stumbled to another luggage bag and threw it open to reveal more Hawaiian shirts and linen shorts, “You forgot about Rose!”

      Maggie scoffed, “Ugh, Fine and the human I guess.”

      Unlike Maggie, Sophia had no intention of leaving the tasty human behind. This wasn’t part of her plan though, it would be harder to get a taste of her if they were all cramped together in a smaller room. “I’ll grab them,” She stated as she walked to the rest room. 

      Sophia opened the door and found Rose and Rebecca on the floor, apparently they had slipped and fallen on each other when the ship dipped. Rebecca had the wind knocked out of her, she had grabbed hold of her human pet while using her own body as a shield. 

      The human was right there, the veins in her neck were popping. Suddenly Sophia lost the will to hold herself back, her entire body throbbed with hunger and moved on its own. She simply couldn’t help herself. She got on her knees and leaned over Rose quickly. The smell of her blood was purely intoxicating. So much so that Sophia’s veins sharpened instinctually, her mouth opened wide.

      Suddenly a fist gripped her arm. Sophia froze and looked over to see Rebecca looking right at her. Her eyes were bloodshot, “Well hello Sophia, just what do you think your doing?”

 

Announcement
Just so you're aware, I need some time to finish the last couple of chapters. Please stay tuned, I hope to release more soon.
18