[Bonus Chapter] Ophelia in Wonderland
91 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So I was thinking of buying that red dress, isn’t it quite nice?” Amanda said as we strolled through the garden.

“I guess it does suit you.” I commented politely without giving too much attention to the matter. Personally, I had better things to discuss than fashion which was always the only trendy topic in my sister’s vocabulary.

“Did you know that Bradley is coming in today?” Her cheeks became flushed as her mind reminded her of the charming noble that would often visit our house.

“Or so I’ve heard.” As I finished saying these words the floor began trembling uncontrollably. Without thinking properly, Amanda quickly grabbed onto me, and not even a second later a gigantic hole was created on the floor.

My sister screamed as we fell to what felt like an eternity. Finally, I feel my bottom hit some enormous flower petals, helping us in our fall.

“We managed to land safely it seems... But where are we?” After shooking some glitter dust out of my pink dress I observed what scenery surrounded us.

“I’m not dead! Ah! Screw you!” After five whole minutes of landing, Amanda finally opens her eyes and yells, angry yet relieved at the world.

“Shush! We have no idea where we are, it could be dangerous..!” Being as simple-minded as she normally is, her attention was now fixed on the gigantic flowers who were our saviors. Then suddenly she realized that we were actually in danger.

“We’re gonna dieeeeee! I don’t want to dieeee! I’m too beautiful to dieee!” She yelled over and over again as tears dripped from her eyes.

‘I can’t believe this...’ I shook my head in a pitiful attempt to deny what I was witnessing.

“Indeed, it would be wise to lay low... Who knows who could hear you?”

“Yes, I totally agree! See Amanda... Wait... Amanda!?” I immediately backed away and looked to the side just to see a beautiful blonde-haired man with emerald eyes glancing over at me. Two big rabbit ears appeared from the top of his head while he wore bright red attire. “Bra...dley?”

“Hm?” He looked at me confused while tilting his head.

“Nevermind...” Suddenly my sister noticed his presence and, as if her panic was never there, she quickly approached him, grabbing his arm strongly.

“Bradleyyyyy~!” The poor creature couldn’t help but cringe at her overwhelming affection.

“Are you alright Bunny-boy? It looks like you need a hand.” Out of the blue, another man-like creature appeared from within the branches of some smaller trees. His lips were smiling widely as his dark blue eyes glanced over at us. From his deep blue hair some cat ears popped out and from his bottom half, a tail wiggled left and right, satisfied with the outcome of the situation.

“Shut up! I don’t need the help of the likes of you!”

“Oh-oh? Then so be it...” He chuckled but, after seeing his overwhelming beauty, my sister ran towards him without letting go of the other man. Suddenly the cat fell from the tree. Amanda had gotten a hold of his tail and pulled him down.

‘Are you kidding me...? Poor cat...’ I rolled my eyes, displeased with this pitiful scenario.

“Girl, can you give us a hand?” Amanda’s arms were surrounding both men, grabbing them strongly, not allowing them to move.

“They are both mine! Don’t you dare!” She yelled.

“...” A sigh escaped my body. “We should move sister, we need to find a way to go back.”

Without complaining, she begins to walk but, after ten minutes of strolling around the dirt, she scorned.

“I’m tireeeeed!” Her voice was loud and as strength left her body, the bunny and the cat managed to escape her grasp.

“There you go, fellas.” They both glanced over at me before a large grin is displayed on their faces.

“You are actually quite cute right Bunny?”

“Indeed Cat.”

“What’s your name?” They asked simultaneously while placing their hands around my shoulders.

“That’s no way to treat a lady! You should always ask her for a cup of tea first!” A boy with brown hair and chocolate-colored eyes was wearing a weirdly shaped yet large hat alongside extremely old clothing. “So how about it, would you like some tea?”

“Back off Hatter, I saw her first!” The cat man stated as his tail became stiff.

“What are you talking about? I clearly saw her first.” The bunny man declared while fixing the bright red bow surrounding his neck.

“What did you say!?” Suddenly, the conversation turned into a dialogue between only two people, ignoring the rest of the present members. “I saw her first!”

“No! I did!”

“So what about it girl? Tea?” As both of them argued loudly the hatter continued to insist.

“Uwahhh!” A loud crying sound is heard as Amanda begins throwing a tantrum. “Why does no one fight over me!? I’m way better than her!”

“Yes of course.” The men looked at her with lifeless eyes.

“You always say yes to crazy people.”

“Yes, yes, my mother taught me that as well.” The tree of them quickly moved away from her and rushed towards me once again.

“Excuse me... Guys...” They were surrounding me, overwhelming me with questions.

Somehow I feel someone pull me away from them and once I look up I notice a man dressed in full white attire, matching his bright platinum hair and chocolate-colored eyes.

“Thank you...?” The environment grew quiet and unexpectedly, the man remained quiet, just delivering me a gentle smile. “Alright then... Can you put me down?”

Slowly, he places me on the floor.

“White King? What are you doing here?” The trio questions as if they were in a choir.

“My question is... Why the hell are you guys here!? Here I was trying to get my beauty sleep just to get waken up by this noise!” A man all dressed in red and black appears. His attired blended in with his bloodshot hair.

“It was her Red King.” Everyone points to my sister who pathetically sobbed.

“Why is it always me!? They were the ones fighting over her!” She then shifted the blame onto me like any great sister would.

‘Amazing...’ I glanced over and began to whistle while taking large steps backward. I knew I needed to get out of here.

“Stop right there.” The blood man’s voice froze me in place and in a blink of a moment, he approached me. Harshly, he placed his hand on my chin and began analyzing me through. “Hm...”

‘This bastard...’ Anger due to the overwhelming stress was growing over me.

Without thinking too much on the matter I grabbed his face strongly and did the exact same thing he did to me. The man’s eyes widened, surprised with my action before a soft blush appeared on his ears.

“It’s not pleasant, is it? So get out of your high horse your majesty or you might get hurt.” The man stood there, pathetically looking into oblivion. “Let’s go home.”

I grabbed Amanda’s hand and we both ran away from those creepy men.

“Isn’t this enough!? I can’t run anymore!” She spoke loudly as sweat dripped from her face.

“... Fine. I guess we can take a breather.”

After ten minutes in pure silence, I began hearing screaming voices from the forest.

“Pretty lady?”

“Where are you?”

“We’re sorry, please come back!”

“We have to go.” I quickly grabbed her hand and we started to run.

“Did you hear something?”

“Yes! It came that way!”

“Shit!” They were catching onto us and as I saw my sister’s complexion turn pale from the overwhelming exercise I thought we would be done for. That is until...

“Ah!” Accidentally I bumped into someone wearing a bright red mask. Their attire was black, blending in with their long raven hair. “I’m sorry.”

“Don’t run!” They were indeed persistent.

Suddenly the person picked up my sister and I followed him. She couldn’t run anymore and somehow, this person didn’t seem dangerous at all.

Finally, we reached the outskirts of the flower forest and a dim light could be seen at its end. The person placed my sister down and pointed towards the brightness.

“Thank you.” I said before grabbing onto my sister and leaving that weird place.

3