Author’s Notice
323 7 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone! I hope you are doing well even among the current crazy state of the world.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you all for accompanying the novel thus far. I am truly thankful for your presence and I hope you enjoy the overall plot so far.

For everyone who has taken their time to comment and leave a review, good or not that great, I am truly thankful.

This is the first time I am writing something like this but I thought it was important to let you guys know.

Since May 2021, I’ve become rather sick and it as not improved over the following months, in fact it has become worse. Currently, it reached a state I cannot be on the computer for long periods of time, making it hard to write. Until the doctors discover what is wrong with me and I am healed, I won’t be able to freely post the story.

I will try to write when I can but it will be, overall, quite hard.

Because of this, it pains me to say I’ll have to put the novel in an indefinite hiatus, hopefully a rather short one. Nevertheless, I am truly glad to have had your support thus far and hope to be with you guys as soon as I possibly can!

I will see you guys in a couple of months (hopefully) much love and stay safe!

8