2.1 – Looking ahead
276 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We didn’t find Loraline and Caroline upstairs.

“Where did they go?” Milly squinted at me with a frown.

“There is the platform above the central room.” I shrugged.

“Where could the way up there be?” Tilly looked around the yellow room.

“One of the bedrooms makes no sense.” Milly walked out on the balcony.

We walked a round around the house. The walls were all thin and had no space for a secret passage, unless space magic was a thing. There was stuff like the bag we found back at the castle, but Tilly told me that it usually won’t work for a living being. It was something about the soul.

The view from the balcony with daylight was breathtaking. The ground was hidden behind the foliage of the tree’s leaves. There were outlines of other tree houses in the distance.

“There has to be a way up!” Tilly stomped with her foot.

“I think I hear voices from above.” Milly looked up to the roof.

“Then they probably found the way up while we were busy with the Lady.” I leaned against a pillar. Something poked me in the shoulder and in my arm! I brushed away the leaves and there were short stems, about ten centimeters long and two centimeters diameter protruding from the pillar. There were more of them, enough to be be used as a ladder and they were on both sides of the pillar as well.

“I’ve found something!” I started to climb up the pillar.

“Lilly! Don’t fall down! We’re far above ground!” Milly looked at me with furrowed brows and a stern gaze.

“Don’t worry. I’m climbing inside.” I grinned at her.

After a few moments I reached the roof. Dead end. Then I carefully climbed to the outside and there were handles on the roof as well. I pulled myself up and was standing on the roof.

“Lilly! Come down!” Milly cried from below.

“I’m on the roof. There are handles to climb up here without a problem.” I looked up the roof.

The roof itself was made from overlapping wooden shingles. Crossing paths were spiraling up from each of the pillars. I could hear Caroline saying something.

“Tilly! Its dangerous!” Milly cried from below.

“They are up on the platform. I’ll go and have a look.” I grinned at Tilly, who came climbing over the rim.

Tilly started walking up to the platform. A few moments later Milly’s head appeared as well from below. She climbed up as well.

“You like to scare me!” She poked me in the ribs, fuming.

“Only once in a while.” I pulled her in a hug.

“Hmppf.” She looked down over the rim.

“We have to climb down again at some point. Let’s find the others.” I nudged her up the roof.

We found the platform, which was surrounded by a wooden balustrade with openings where the paths met the platform. There was a circular wooden bench in the center. The others sat there and watched us coming.

“It’s cool up here!” Caroline gushed.

“I’m not sure.” Milly shook her head and sat down on the bench.

“You’ll get used to it.” I sat down beside her.

“Did all go well?” Caroline looked at us.

“There was nothing serious. I have to examine this bonding magic later. Would you be my guinea pig, Lilly?” Tilly smiled at me.

“Sure.” I smiled back.

“It seems that we have to stay here for a while and I think we should use the time as well as we could. At least we don’t have many chores now.” Milly looked at each of us.

“We should workout each day to stay fit.” I looked at Milly.

“Loraline could use a bit of melee training as well.” Milly nodded at Loraline.

Loraline nodded hesitantly.

“We have this magic soul bonding running for now, but at the moment it looks like that we won’t be drained all the time, so we’re good.” Tilly crossed her legs.

“Let’s do the workout after breakfast. We can have a bath after that.” Milly propped her chin on her hand.

“I’m going to study the magic book in the afternoons for now.” Tilly stared at the space.

“I’ll prepare more proper clothes for traveling. I’ve to ask the elves for some cloth though.” Milly looked at me.

“I’ll train Loraline. We should do some combat training as a group as well later on.” I looked at Loraline.

“I’m going to train with you two if I may.” Caroline looked at me.

“Sure. It’s more fun with more people.” I smiled at her.

“Then let’s start with some workout today and a good hot bath thereafter. After dinner is free time for all.” Milly got up.

We climbed down again after a while. Later, my mana had been recovered a bit, another chunk of mana was sucked away. I hadn’t much mana left, but I wasn’t bothered by it the rest of the afternoon.

Milly found some paper and ink and made a daily planner for each of us.

As Enleadir visited after dinner Milly occupied him with her plans to sew clothes. I looked at Tilly.

“Let’s go somewhere upstairs. I would like to examine this magic bonding stuff.” Tilly leaned at the back of my armchair.

“Sure.” I got up and smiled at her.

We went upstairs together.

Caroline and Loraline sat together on a couch, talking.

“Let’s change into something comfortable.” Tilly smiled at me.

We checked the wardrobes. I changed in an over sized red tunic and Tilly went for a plain white button up shirt. We hung our dresses into the wardrobe of the violet bedroom.

I sat down on the sofa and Tilly sat down next to me.

“This looks quite intriguing.” She pulled up her feet and turned in my direction.

“Are there changes visible from the outside? My handle for the maid outfit vanished completely and there is now a mana sink installed.” I tilted my head and looked at Tilly.

“Yes, there are. I’m still trying to get an overview though. I think we have to repeat this once in a while. Can you please turn in my direction?” Tilly was focusing on my chest.

“Sure.” I pulled up my legs as well and leaned against the armrest.

“Now your legs are in the way.” She pouted.

“Demanding.” I stretched my legs and laid them around Tilly.

“That’s good!” She smiled again.

After a while she got to her knees and started to lean over me.

“Your looking at my chest. Closely.” I smirked at her.

“Ohhh.” Tilly blushed and lost balance, falling forward.

She caught herself with her arms but face planted right into my left tit.

“Aaahh!” A jolt of pain came up from my chest.

She stopped breathing for a few moments.

“Are you comfortable?” I laid my arms around her neck.

“Eeep!” She looked at me, blushing.

“I’m no pillow.” I pulled her head between my tits.

“Lilly!” She tried to raise her head.

“Gotcha.” I laid my legs around her hips.

“I’m sorry.” She gave me a sheepish smile.

“What should I do with you?” I gave her an evil grin.

“Cuddle me?” she looked at me with wide eyes.

“Don’t you think tickling will be more appropriate?” I chuckled.

“Noooo! No tickling!” she struggled while shaking her head.

“Cuddling is rewarding you for using me as a pillow.” I shook my head.

“Then I could cuddle you?” She raised her eyebrows and smiled.

“That’s not much of an punishment. You’re a hopeless case.” I shook my head.

My nether region had started to feel slick and my pulse had started to ramp up.

“Then I shall cuddle you in submission!” Tilly’s let her hands slide on my tits.

“Tilly! Ahh! Ohh!” Her fingers started to caress my nipples under the tunic.

“Feel the power of the cuddle!” She started to knead my tits, freeing her head from my hug.

“Ah! You. Can’t. Oooh. Escape. Eeehhh. Me!” I hooked my right hand into the collar of her shirt as she raised her torso.

“You can’t hold me evil fiend!” She yanked herself up and two buttons popped from her shirt.

“You won’t get away that easy! Aaahhh!” I hooked my left hand into her shirt and pulled her down again. Another button popped.

“Stop struggling, fiend!” She started to wriggle between my legs, rubbing against my nether regions.

“I! Ahh! Ahh!” More buttons popped as I tried to pull her down again. My hands flew back as the last button gave way.

“Now you’re doomed!” Tilly dove forward and pinned my arms beside my heads with her forearm.

“Eeep! Aaaahh!” Tilly’s face was right in front of mine while her tits were mashed against mine. She grabbed my pigtails, forcing me to look her right in the eyes.

“Now I finish you off, villain!” She started to rub her tits against mine and her lips met mine. Her tongue invaded my mouth.

“MMmmm. Nnnnn. Mmmmm!” My tongue met hers and they started to dance with each other.

The tingling down below had transformed in pure arousal. Tilly was still grinding at my crotch, while I clamped down on her slick hips.

Then she raised up again. The ripped shirt hiding her pert tits only partially. We were both breathing heavily. She looked at me with wide eyes and a bright smile.

Then she cupped my right boob with her left hand and started to knead it firmly.

I started moaning while I saw her left hand sliding to my snatch, her probing fingers quickly reaching my lower lips.

Moaning I followed her right arm and got hold of her right tit.

“Ahhh! Eehhh! IIhhh” Tilly started to play with my clit. My right hand clamped into the cushion while my left squeezed Tilly tit.

“Ahhhhh!” Tilly looked a me with wide eyes, breathing heavily.

Then she started to put her fingers into my hole, her thump still flicking my my clit. While she was kneading my right tit she came down with her head again and latched herself on my left nipple and started sucking.

A few moments later a wave of pleasure raged through my body, my legs failing to hold on Tilly’s hips.

Tilly had sled up on my waist while continuing to attend to my nethers and tits.

More waves of pleasure swept through my body until my limbs felt like jelly and I was breathing heavily, unable to move for the moment..

Tilly slowly got on her her feet, grinning at me. After she got back her winds, she laid my arms below my tits, pulling out the much too long sleeves of my tunic. Then she rolled me on my belly and tied the ends of the sleeves in knot behind my back. I tried to struggle, but I was still out of juice. Then she bent my legs backward, pulled down the tunic and tied a knot into much too long garment as well.

After a while I was able to use my arms and legs again.

Tilly sat down in front of me, her crotch right in front of my face.

“Let’s put that sassy tongue of you to an use.” She took my pigtails and pulled my face into her crotch, sliding a bit forward.

I started to lick at her lower lips while struggling against the tunic, my arousal slowly building back up again.

She was already slick down below, so I started to clean up my workplace a bit, rewarded by soft moans from above.

Then I started to play with a clit for a while until her breathing started to get heavier. Then I turned back to her outer lips.

“Lilly! You beast! Don’t stop!” She pulled at my pigtails.

I struggled a few more moments until I got back to her clit again.

I got reprimands each time I let her calm down a bit.

Finally she wailed out in pleasure as well. Then she slumped down on the sofa. I raised my head with some effort and it looked like she was sleeping.

I pulled back a bit. Getting out of this tunic at the moment would certainly ruin it. Then my eyes closed as well, exhausted.

I heard someone speaking before I drifted completely off into my sleep.

18