2.2 – Working out the kinks
242 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Some kinky sex ahead. No plot. Skip if you feel uncomfortable

I woke up in the morning face down again. Tilly was still sleeping. The perspective was quite daunting as my head laid directly between her tits. Her head was propped up on a pillow.

Then I tried to raise but something held me down. The shirt Tilly’s was wearing continued up to my back and was snugly wrapped around by back. I’m sure the buttons should be gone! The collar of the shirt snugly fit around Tilly’s neck.

We were still on the same sofa in the same room as yesterday. Tilly laid under me on the sofa and I wasn’t able to move much. I could bend my legs, but that didn’t help much. I could feel Tilly’s legs beside my calves. We were both stuck in the shirt she was wearing last night.

The room was empty as far as I could see. I suspected Milly to be somewhere in the vicinity.

“Tilly! Wake up!” I struggled a bit to get her attention.

Her head turned to towards the backrest, but she didn’t wake up.

It tried to struggle a bit more, but rubbing my tits against her started to arouse me just a bit.

It tried pulling up my arms again, but there wasn’t enough space. I couldn’t slide back as my neck was in a sort of sling. The front side of the shirt was closed before and behind my neck. At Tilly’s chest the shirt still open to expose her tits.

“Lilly? Why are you in my shirt and on top of me?” Tilly slowly opened her eyes to a slit.

“I woke up this way.” I shrugged.

“Ahh. I can’t lift my arms! The sleeves are sewn to the shirt!” She woke up completely and looked at me with wide eyes.

“We have to get out of this before Milly comes.” I winked at Tilly

“We can cut it with our claws, but the shirt is so tight I will probably cut myself.” She started to wiggle, winking back at me.

“Don’t. We fall down on the floor!” I leaned towards the backrest.

“The collar is too tight! I won’t be able slip out!” She looked at me with wide eyes, here mouth wide agape.

“We could try to get up.” I looked back at our legs.

“Walking will be a nuisance. You’re below my level.” Tilly looked down on me.

“I try to slide back.” The sling around my neck was sturdy enough to stop me.

“It’s funny how your head sticks out from the shirt.” Tilly grinned.

“Let’s try to get up” I shot her a glare.

“I try to sit up first.” Tilly pushed her feet away from the backrest and started to raise her torso.

I sled down and finally landed on my knees between her legs, the shirt tugging slightly at my neck. I could get my feet under me because the sofa was in the way.

“Sitting is no good.” I looked at Tilly.

“I’ll strangle you when I squat up.” She shook her head.

“They make far too durable clothes here.” I glared down at the shirt.

“Good morning!” Milly brushed away the curtain of the outer door.

She wore a loose tunic as well and was carrying a blanket, which she tossed down on the floor.

“Milly. Let us out of here!” Tilly frowned at Milly.

“Why should I do that?” She sashayed to the sofa and sat down beside Tilly.

“We don’t want to rip the shirt apart.” I tried to glare at Milly.

“You two had your fun last night, thus I’ve my fun this morning.” She patted my head.

“Please Milly.” Tilly gave her a pleading look.

“First I’m getting some service. Lay down on the floor!” She got up and spread the blanket on the floor.

Tilly looked at me with wide eyes and shook her head slightly.

“Getting up will be a pain in the ass. You’re ready?” She pressed her lips together.

“As ready as I can be. How about dropping down to the floor and rolling over?” I looked down at the floor.

“We have a thick carpet. Let’s try that.” She nodded.

She let her butt slide down the sofa and leaned to the side. With a dampened thud we ended up laying next to each other on the ground.

Then we rolled over to the blanket with some effort. We stopped laying on our sides.

“I expected you to walk. That’s almost cheating.” Milly towered over us, frowning.

I wondered what she was up to, something smutty so much was sure.

Then she bent down rolled me on top of Tilly and mounted my back.

“Aaahh!” Tilly gasped and looked a me with wide eyes.

“Uugghh! We are no horse!” My tits were pressed harder against Tilly.

The wetness between my legs was back again as it started tingling down below again.

“Ahead!” Milly pressed her thighs together and started to rock forward and backward. She added a few slaps to my butt.

“Ahhhahaa! Milly!” My whole body was tightly rubbed against Tilly’s.

“Nooohhhhh! Hooooorsse!” Tilly gasped and started to struggle beneath me, increasing the friction further.

Soon I was dripping wet between my legs.

“Nice.” she got up from my back.

Tilly and I were breathing heavily.

“You’re heavy!” Tilly gasped.

“Very!” I added.

“Did you two just say I’m fat!” Milly knelt down behind Tilly’s head.

“That’s not what I said!” Tilly shook her head.

“It’s what I heard clearly.” Milly pulled Tilly’s ears.

“I’m taking it back! Nooo!” Tilly looked at me rolling her eyes.

“Saw that! I heard you too.” Milly pulled at my pigtails.

“You’re a ... Aaaahh!” She tugged my earlobes.

“Ehhiihhii.” Milly started to twist my earlobes between her thumbs and her index fingers. Pleasure with a hint of pain started to sweep through me.

Then she lifted her butt over Tilly’s head and shoved her crotch in my face and let go of my ears.

The world went darker as she flipped her tunic over my head and the scent of her ’s sex filled my nose.

“Lick!” Milly started to grind against against my nose.

I started caress her lower lips with my tongue, turning to the clit after a while.

She won’t stop until she had an orgasm, so I eagerly tried to get her off.

All the while I was grinding against Tilly who wriggled below me with fervor. While I struggled breathing the warm tingling down below turned into a burning fire.

After a while Milly moved out of my reach for a few moments. We were all breathing heavily. Fresh air filled my lungs for some time. The she came back again shoving her leaking pussy into my face again.

I lost count how often she pulled back, being teared apart between feeling happy for more oxygen and feeling my arousal dimming down again.

Finally Milly started to spasm for a while, spraying her cum all over my face. After that she fell backward behind Tilly’s head, breathing heavily.

Tilly and I were try to get back our winds as well. Plenty of sweat was added to the mix of body fluids covering my body as well. I hadn’t been able to climax, event if it was close at the end.

A few minutes later Milly came back on her hands and knees. She crawled back to us, smiling like a cheshire cat. I desperately needed to cum.

“Will you free us now?” I looked at Milly pleadingly.

“That wouldn’t be fair.” She shook her head.

“Why?” Tilly whined.

I noticed a movement at the curtain of the outer door. Looking down I saw the tips what had to be two pairs of shoes.

Caroline and Loraline!

I blushed and looked at Tilly, winking while looking at the outer door.

“Lilly got only my snatch and you got only my butt.” Milly explained to Milly as she turned around, wiggling with her toned butt.

Tilly looked at the outer door and blushed. Then she looked at me with wide eyes.

Then a well rounded butt closed in on my face!

I started to use my tongue to play with her back door, desperately grinding my tits against Tilly.

Milly played the game of come and go again, to prolong my suffering needing a release without an end.

Finally Milly started to shudder and spasm again multiple times in a row. Then she slowly fell forward. Milly landed on her face and stuck her butt high up in the sky. This had to be intentional. I was sure. My eyes were glued to her posterior while was trying to get back my winds.

Tilly’s face was totally creamed in Milly’s cum now. I kept grinding against Tilly, trying to get off somehow, but it wasn’t enough. Tilly was wiggling under me as well. We locked our eyes, determined to keep ourselves going.

A few moments later my mind went blank and my whole body started to spasm. Then suddenly something pushed inside me and was playing with my clit for a few moment. A surge of pleasure washed away any coherent thought of my mind while muscles tensed up and I wailed out in pleasure. Tilly was squirming desperately under me. The teasing of my nethers continued and more waves of pleasure drowned me until my muscled turned to jelly. Then Tilly twisted and rolled on top of me.

A few moments later she started thrashing and wailed her lungs out. My sense of time was totally gone, but eventually she went limp as well.

I closed my eyes, enjoying the afterglow. After a while I opened my eyes again. The feet at the outer door were gone. Tilly was laying beside me with a wide smile plastered on her face, her eyes closed. I started ogling Milly’s butt which was still pointing up into the sky. Tilly opened her eyes again after a while, smiling at me. I smiled back my eyes still glued to Milly’s butt.

Why was she laying there? There were hands getting me off down below. Either she had returned to her place while I was out, or ...

Loraline and Caroline were not in the room. Did the hands feel like Milly’s? I couldn’t say anymore.

After a while Milly started to move again and freed us from the slick shirt with some effort and we huddled together in a heap of arms and legs.

“This was intense.” I looked in Milly’s eyes.

“It was meant to be.” She game me a smug smile and caressed my waist.

“This was quite an experience, but it would be nice to get some warning ahead.” Tilly blushed a bit and looked at Milly.

“That would have been better.” I nodded and poked gently in Milly’s ribs.

“I just couldn’t help myself. It’s been so long...” She hung her head.

“Well, we had some private time once in a while, Milly.” Tilly patted her head.

“I’m sorry if I had gone too far.” She looked at me with pleading eyes.

“It wasn’t a bad experience itself, don’t get me wrong, but looking behind it may have been quite a big step for me. I am still struggling with more normal kind of such interaction.” I sighed and closed my eyes.

“While I’m more open to all this, it all quite new for me as well. You’re the only one of us who had a sex life as a woman before you known.” Tilly hugged me from behind.

“I couldn’t help myself as I saw you laying there.” Milly turned her back to me and inched a bit away.

“While I enjoyed all this looking back, just try to give us a point to bail out upfront in the future.” I pulled Milly closer again.

“That’s what I want as well.” Tilly’s arm reached over to Milly.

“I I promise I do that from now on. I hope I didn’t hurt you too much.” She leaned a bit hesitantly into me again.

“It is something we can do again from my point of view. Maybe not in the near future, I need some time to digest this.” I pulled her into a close hug and kissed the back of her head.

“Same for me, Milly.” She hugged both of us while I was sandwiched between them.

“I promise.” She gulped.

“Let’s have a dip in the tub, we’re in desperate need of a bath.” I opened my eyes again.

We disentangled, sorting out arms and legs.

“That’s actually a good idea.” Milly wrapped up the shirt in the blanket.

“Do we have something fitting for the workout after breakfast?” I came to my feet after a few tries.

“I had acquired some back in the castle and we have all of our stuff back, save the weapons.” Milly stretched while smiling at me.

“Workout?” Tilly looked at me with wide eyes.

“At least an hour.” I nodded at her with an evil grin.

“The workout clothes are already in the bathroom.” Milly picked up the stained blanket.

This would give all of us a chance to let off some steam. I wasn’t really mad at Milly, but it would have been better to have some warning. It must be quite a struggle for her to be thrown back into childhood. I’ve never considered that Milly had her issues with the situation as well. She seemed to be the winner of this deal all the time and I hadn’t noticed that she had trouble with as well.

I’d try to talk to her about it at some point. She was always patient to hear out my shit, so the least I could do is to give her support as well.

We went downstairs and entered the bathroom. Milly dropped the blanket into a basket by the wall. Then we moved on to the room with the big tub. It was already filled and Caroline and Loraline were busy washing themselves. They blushed as we entered the room. On a stool by the wall was a small stack of fresh clothes.

“Hello.” I blushed as I looked at Loraline and Caroline.

“H-Hello.” They giggled looking at us.

We washed ourselves thoroughly and after a while we got dressed. Milly took care of the blanket and its contents while we fixed breakfast.

After an hour of workout I started some easy melee training with Caroline and Loraline. I focused on drills to help her cope with freezing up under pressure mixing in melee bouts. She was somewhat proficient with dagger, but there was room to improve. While she was quite fit, her muscles were more build to support her archery and day to day tasks. We had to work on that later as well.

While Loraline was a bit taller than me, she had no chance in a brawl or in a wresting match.

After dinner we lingered for a while in the central room on the sofas.

“I’ve never had such luxuries all my life.” Caroline was laying on a sofa, leaning her head against the armrest.

“Nor did I.” Loraline nodded stretching her arms while leaning back in her armchair.

“It beats the servants quarters back at the castle by magnitudes.” Tilly was studying my chest again with her magic sight.

“It’s quite nice.” Milly was laying on her tummy, waving her feet in the air.

I had made me a cup of tea, checking out a new flavor. There a plethora of different flavors of tea in the kitchen.

“I’ve got the feeling we won’t stay here forever though.” I sipped some tea.

“We should ask them how to determine how far the ring is away.” Tilly had stopped her magic sight.

“It would be good to have a warning if it gets close.” Milly nodded.

“The angles are small, but should triangulation work as we can see the connections going off from us. It was visible at the castle. At the moment the angles aren’t noticeable, but we can try to check while we’re standing some distance apart. We need a kind of magical measuring device maybe.” I looked at Tilly.

“Sounds reasonable. Question is if we can actually power it with our mana.” She looked up pursing her lips.

“Let’s call it a night. We are going to have lots of time I suppose.” Milly got up.

I nodded.

Milly, Tilly and I took the blue room. Caroline and Loraline decided to take the violet bedroom.

Tilly and I took Milly between us as we went to bed. We cuddled for I while. After a while I felt asleep.

It had been good to blow some steam in the end. Maybe I wouldn’t have considered something like that I had been asked. In the end I had enjoyed the ride quite a bit.

 

13