Case #1: [Pillow Abuser 2]
29 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Alright recruits, today is the day to fulfill your Hokage dreams, find the one piece of your adventure and step up on life! Unless you don't want your life to be like in conflicted storyline of the fate series!" The loud voice of the instructor echoed in the gymnasium that hosted over 200 graduates.

"For the last part of your graduation, I don't need brain-dead shounen protagonists, I need people that actually think like the protagonist of Fullmetal and Dr.Stone." The instructor march in seriousness, gazing unto the recruits.

"I need you to solve the crime from the 69th Avenue."

Then a large gasp echoed through out the gymnasium.

"Surprised because of the hard test right?" The instructor grinned.

"No sir! We are surprised that it was actually a 69th number."

"It was indeed a 'hard' test."

"Is it some borderline hentai place?"

The recruits was surprised, not because of the crime they needed to pass but about the numbers.

The instructor smiles cracked, and coughed.

"People, there are no comedy tags here. Let's be serious." 

He then continued, he shows the heinous crime of the Pillow abuser in the projector, all recruits gasp and disgust about the suspect, and also had agony and pity.

"Such fabrics...such beauties..."

"My waifu, that was my freaking waifu!!!"

"Do you feel that the main characters of this show was not introduced yet?" Jay asked, looking at Josh.

"Well, we are introduced now...." Josh nooded and looked at somewhere beyond the fourth wall.

"The crime was indeed serious than I thought." Josh looked at the projector, and his eyes also landed on the instructor who is doing a ghost fighter iconic finger gun.

"But the 69 was rather a comedic value." Jay replied in stoic face.

"We need to head out there after this session." Josh said.

"I'll prepare our license weapon then..." Jay nooded.

"Alright, stop wasting time and do your reports and duties, I got 4 episodes to rush." The instructor ninja run away from the gymnasium, accompanied by sound effects in the background.

------

Josh and Jay arrived at the 69th Avenue, and wearing a new recruit badge, and green leather jacket with a logo same of shield form embedded by wings, it was the logo of the famous corps in the Attack on Titan series.

"Who are you people?" The cop asked, noticing the arrival of the two.

"We are the Survey Corps, Soaring since freedom was not free." Jay jokingly said, and a 'pfft' came out from Josh mouth.

"You mean the survey corpse?" The cop gave the two a white look.

"Yes, we are here to survey the corpses, any leads?" Josh asked, while Jay proceed to get the thing used for data gathering and recording.

"Is...is that a pokedex?!" The cop was amused and nooded.

"Yes, this was our information gathering device, but instead of Pokemon, we used it to gather criminals and crime information." Jay explained in passionate tone.

"So you use this to gather information about the crime, and to track the suspect." The cop was enlightened and also leaded them into the office of Mitsu.

"Yep, Gotta Catch'em all!" Jay mimick ash throwing a pokeball in empty air.

4