Chapter 48-Maid+Bath (NSFW)
1.2k 6 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Looks like there's some plot in this smut chapter. Gross.

“See, everything went fine,” Sekh said while we were laying in bed together. 

“Pretty sure you said that you were uncertain about what the outcome would be,” I complained. 

Sekh’s tail began to gently brush my nose, probably a retaliatory tease. “Well it never hurts to consider even the smallest possibilities. And even if it did happen, I had a plan.”

“So what was that plan?” I asked curiously. 

“I would have diverted some of the anger towards myself,” Sekh replied, her voice suddenly becoming serious. “I did help you with hiding your identity so I share some of the blame. And more importantly, I don’t want your relationship with those two damaged.”

As my face grew hot, I could feel my heart thumping my chest. In response to the wave of warm emotions, I turned over to the side and buried my head into Sekh’s chest. Her two medium sized breasts pressed against my cheeks, gently caressing my face.

“Hehe,” Sekh giggled while running her hand through my hair. “Azel, you’re really cute.”

“Mmm, I love you,” I mumbled into her chest. 

“By the way Azel, how do you feel about Minerva?” Sekh asked, her voice sounding almost wicked. 

“What do you mean by that?” I wondered. “I appreciate her as a friend and colleague, but I don’t really have any romantic feelings.”

“Pretty sure that she’s interested in you,” Sekh argued. 

“I was suspecting that,” I replied. “But I didn’t want to draw any conclusions, mainly since Minerva is someone prone to weird behavior.”

“Fair point,” Sekh laughed. “But how would you feel about accepting her as a lover?”

“How would you feel?” I questioned the leopard girl.

“I think it’s a good choice,” Sekh said calmly. “You two seem to get along well, plus I trust her as a person.”

“That’s it?” I wondered. 

“Pretty much,” Sekh answered. 

I lifted my head up from Sekh’s breast to look her straight in the face. “Sekh, why exactly do you even want me to have a harem?”

“You dick me too hard,” Sekh laughed. 

With my functioning hand, I began to gently pull on Sekh’s cheek. “Come on, we know that’s not the reason.”

“So you can tell,” Sekh said with a sly smile. “Well the first thing we need to establish is that you’re a very desirable person. I’m not trying to flatter you, but it’s objectively true. If someone doesn’t know about your past, your image is even better. You’re very attractive, talented, economically well off, and politically connected. Your personality is probably the least universally appealing aspect, but that’s mainly due to the more subjective nature of the matter.”

Right, I remember that Sekh’s actually been reading a lot since she started learning the Aeolian alphabet. However, I have realized that Sekh has always been sharp, at least when it comes to social situations. “You’re saying it like I’m a product for sale,” I laughed.

“Sorry,” Sekh apologized with an awkward smile. “It’s not that I don’t trust you, but I’m afraid of the women and even men that might approach you. I don’t know what tricks they might use to leech off of you. If I can have greater control of the flow of people towards you, I think I can thwart any issue. More importantly, if I allow trusted people in, we can cooperate to limit other potential suitors.”

“Do you think I won’t stay loyal to you?” I asked Sekh.

“That’s not the real issue,” Sekh argued. “Worst case scenario is that someone removes me and uses the opportunity to worm their way into your heart. But that’s a worst case situation. The more likely issue is someone using an arranged marriage or some type of political maneuver to force a harem on you while sidelining me. And the issue is only exacerbated by the fact that I’m of low birth with virtually no notable connections.”

“Sekh, you sound really paranoid,” I remarked while stroking her head to console her. 

“That’s true,” Sekh sighed tiredly. “But the main way to prevent such a thing is for you to stagnate. If you don’t want to draw attention to us, then you won’t be able to climb in society. And I don’t want to hold you back like that.”

“I wouldn’t mind growing old with you on a country farm though,” I remarked. 

“I’d love to as well,” Sekh cooed. “But neither of us can really do that. Especially if you plan to improve things in Damask. If you follow through with a plan like that then you’re definitely getting put into the public eye.”

“Fair enough,” I conceded. “You think Minerva is going to be a good ally though?”

“She’s pretty ideal for the job,” Sekh remarked. “Now come here.”

Sekh pulled my head back into her chest. Even when we fell asleep, we continued to snuggle against each other in the same position. 

The rest of the week was mostly uneventful. Although I had told Minerva that my body would heal faster than a normal person, she was quite insistent on having me rest until after the break day. Thus I had to hold off on my audience with the Doux of the city. 

Justin and Irene also came back to the Bureau the morning after our emergency meeting. Like I had expected, the two of them proved to be amiable tenants. In fact, feeding them wasn’t a burden because Irene volunteered to help with cooking. 

However, it was during the morning of my breakday when something quite notable happened. When I came back to the Bureau from my regular exercise, I was greeted by Sekh in a maid outfit. The more surprising thing was the fact that the outfit was an authentic one. Not some fetish costume, but a genuine uniform for domestic workers. The black and white clothing had a few frills, but it covered Sekh’s body quite well while allowing for a good range of movement. 

“Welcome home master,” Sekh said with a bow. “Would you like to take a bath now?”

“Sure,” I replied with a laugh. “When did you even get that?”

“I ordered a while ago, but it was just finished yesterday,” Sekh informed me while leading me to the baths. 

“Did you order it to roleplay?” I asked curiously.

Sekh simply gave me a coy smile in response. 

The bath in the Labor Bureau was not a large scale bath. It was a medium sized room in the back of the first floor, with a locked door only accessible to employees. Inside, there were two basins which could be filled with water from the faucets. The source of the faucets being the vast Damask’s vast waterworks. After entering the bathhouse, Sekh began to gingerly pull off my clothing, taking extra care to not agitate my injured arm. 

“Sekh did you just lick me?” I asked after feeling a wet raking sensation on my back. 

“That’s correct, master,” Sekh said unabashedly. 

“Ok,” I said with a deadpan look. “I’m going to turn on the water now, so you should probably take off your clothes.”

“Are you looking to get frisky?” Sekh teased.

Turning around, I began to gently stroke her ears. “You went through so much effort to get this outfit, so I wouldn’t want you to get it all wet.”

“Ok, I get it,” Sekh giggled as she began to undress. 

While Sekh teasingly undressed before me, I simply went over to the faucet and let the water flow into the basin. Like any other faucet, this brass faucet used a screw mechanism to control the flow of water. And due to the pre-existing infrastructure of Damask, the water that flowed in was relatively warm. Most likely some of the water was heated in furnaces then circulated in the plumbing system. 

Once the water in the basin had reached a comfortable height, both Sekh and I sat down and began to soak our bodies in the warmth. 

To clean ourselves, we had a supply of fibrous sponges made from a squash-like plant. We mostly used these sponges in conjunction with water, though scented oil was very occasionally used. Additionally, the sponges would be periodically cleaned by boiling them in water for an extended period, which is one of Sekh’s responsibilities. 

Taking a fibrous sponge, Sekh soaked the cylindrical bundle in water before she started to scrub my body. 

“Thanks, it’s really nice to have someone do this for me,” I sighed happily while Sekh scrubbed my sweaty shoulders. 

“We should do this more often,” Sekh said cheerily. “Actually, I’m going to do this for you until your arm recovers. And maybe we can continue after, if you like it.”

The idea of daily baths with my cute lover was certainly appealing, particularly the idea of being able to play with her fluffy tail. “I’ll consider it then.”

“Thanks Azel,” Sekh giggled. 

“How come you decided to drop the roleplay?” I quipped.

Sekh paused for a bit, before speaking in a much more serious tone. “Right, I have something important to tell you. In the past few days, Zeph and I have been discussing ways for us to train ourselves.”

Most likely they felt helpless or guilty due to my injury. I would love for the two girls to start improving their skills, particularly due to my future plans regarding Damask, but I don’t want them motivated purely out of guilt or grief.

“So how come you suddenly want to start training so much?” I asked innocently. 

“You know...I felt so useless when I heard that you got hurt,” Sekh mumbled into my ears. “And I realized something. Compared to Minerva, Zeph, and almost all of the people we met, I’m just an ordinary person. Maybe above average in some regards, but I’m nothing special. I don’t need to be recognized as someone extraordinary, but I want to support you and everyone else. And I can’t do that if I just let myself stay an ordinary person forever.”

When I turned to look at Sekh, I could see that her face was filled with resolution. It was something I admired, something that I loved. Swiftly, I gently pulled Sekh into a deep kiss. 

“Thanks Sekh,” I said with a smile when I broke apart. “I’ll do everything I can to help you and Zeph reach your goals.”

“I won’t let you down,” Sekh said happily. 

After we had our little moment, the two of us got back to the important task of cleaning each other’s bodies. 

“So do we just clean each other at the same time?” I asked Sekh once we finished scrubbing each other’s backs. 

“Sure, it’ll be more fun that way,” Sekh replied with a mischievous grin. 

The task in question was to scrub each other’s whole anterior side. Although both of us were capable of doing it ourselves, we decided to perform the task for one another. There was no other reason than the fact that we were horny. That was it.

“Are you doing this just to rub my breasts?” Sekh asked me coyly. 

Although I was currently scrubbing her arm, I decided to move my hand onto her left boob. I also gave her a nice squeeze for good measure. “No, not really. Your breasts aren’t the only thing I plan to touch.”

Sekh counterattacked by suddenly grabbing my erect cock, her fingers gingerly wrapping around my shaft. “I’m not letting you win this time.”

“Sekh, you only win when I let you,” I pointed out before shifting my strategy and sliding my fingers into her folds.

Locking lips, the two of us tussled around in the water filled basin for a while, neither of us had relenting our assault on one another. Sekh still continued to slide her fingers up and down my shaft while I had stuffed a total of three fingers into Sekh’s crotch.

“Hey, how about we continue that maid and master roleplay?” Sekh whispered seductively into my ear.”

“Sure, if you want to,” I answered with a shrug.

Separating from one another, both of us pulled ourselves onto the outer rim of the basin where the water didn’t reach.

“So master, shall I tend to you?” Sekh giggled before gently pulling my dick upwards.

“Sekh, when did you develop fetish?” I asked with a confused look. 

My only response was the warm sensation of Sekh’s mouth wrapping around my cock. 

Even with just the tip in her mouth, Sekh began to rapidly suckle on it, the sensation of her lightly barbed tongue sending shivers down my spine. 

As Sekh downed the length of my shaft in a flurry of slurping sounds, one of her hands began to caress my sack while the other hand was sliding up and down her own crotch. 

The sight of a cute cat girl bobbing up and down while blowing me was rapidly raising my arousal. It didn’t help that the rapid suction I could feel around my cock was quickly edging me to come. 

But before that could happen, Sekh’s lips suddenly tightened. And just like that, my urge to come abruptly subsided, though my arousal was just as high as before. “You tease.”

I swear I could have seen a mischievous smile pop up on her face.

Unfazed, Sekh continued to start suckling again once my urge to orgasm had died down. Before long, I could feel the buildup in my cock reaching the limit once again. 

Feeling the twitching in her mouth, Sekh looked up towards me and gave me an approving wink. 

I couldn’t hold it in anymore.

As I pushed Sekh’s head down, I came into her mouth. 

My mind had gone blank at that point. A flood of seed had shot out from my tip and rapidly overflowed Sekh’s mouth. 

Unable to swallow all of it, Sekh pulled herself off my shaft and had her face covered with the last remnant of my load.

“Th-thanks for the reward master,” Sekh said, her voice somewhat thick sounding. Most likely the result of my thick seed still clinging onto the back of her throat. 

“Where did you even learn this technique?” I queried. 

“Adrea,” Sekh replied. “I hope you enjoyed it. You won’t believe how embarrassing it was to ask her for advice.”

I couldn’t help but laugh, triggering a pout from Sekh. 

To appease her, I pulled her towards me and began to nibble on the soft sensitive rim of her ears, which caused her to moan uncontrollably. “Nyaah~. That’s too much, master.”

I’m not entirely sure how I feel about this whole roleplay thing. But if it makes her happy, then I’m fine. 

“You down for more?” I asked. 

“Anything for you, master,” Sekh giggled. “Now please lay down so I can take care of your needs.”

Once I had laid down and Sekh finished cleaning her face, she squatted above my crotch. With her hands positioning my still erect dick, Sekh slowly slid her body down. Teasingly, Sekh took the tip of my cock and gently rubbed it against her labia. Despite that, Sekh was the one moaning. 

Suddenly, Sekh sunk down and engulfed the whole of my cock. I could feel the warmth and pressure wrapping all around, provoking a small moan from me. 

“I’m glad you enjoy this, master,” Sekh huffed, her face glowing with pleasure. 

“Fuck. I love you too.”

Hearing this, Sekh began to rapidly slide up and down. Each time she descended, I felt her cheeks pressing against my pelvis, a slapping sound accompanying each collision. 

“Nyaah~ Master, I’m gonna come.”

“Ah, me too.”

The continuous up and down, combined with the pressure from Sekh’s insides was too much. 

Before I could shoot my load, I felt Sekh’s walls suddenly tense up and squeeze hard on my shaft.

Embracing Sekh by her waist, I began to shoot my load all inside her. Fortunately, Sekh was regularly using Vindarium extract, so there was no risk of impregnation. 

“You’re still hard, master,” Sekh remarked as she lay happily on my chest. “I could go for one more if you want.”

I began to gently rub the top of her head and kiss her forehead. “If you’re not too tired, then I’d love another round.”

“My pleasure then, master,” Sekh said while nuzzling against me. 

Once she had regained her composure, Sekh propped herself up. Well there was no need to put my dick back inside her, since I was still hard in Sekh since our orgasm. 

Mounting me again, Sekh began to slowly rock her hips back and forth. 

Reaching upwards with my functioning arm, I cupped my hand around Sekh’s chest. And each time I squeezed the firm mound, Sekh would moan in satisfaction. 

Through her moans, Sekh tried to communicate to me. “Master... can you please tend to my tail.”

“My pleasure,” I replied while grinning lightly. 

Moving my hand down from her breasts, I reached towards her rear and grabbed onto the furry appendage protruding above her butt. Despite being soaked with water, her tail was still as fluffy as I had hoped. 

Looking at me with lovestruck eyes, Sekh gave another request. “Master. Pull.” 

I obliged, my combination of stroking and pulling dragging Sekh ever closer to the brink of pleasure.

But I wasn’t far off either. Sekh’s tunnel was now thoroughly coated with a mix of seed and Sekh’s own love juices. The feeling that had wrapped around my cock was a slick, warm, and tight heaven. 

Without warning, Sekh began to increasingly bump up her pace. As both her hands were fondling her own chest, Sekh began to scream in pure bliss. “Fuck me harder, master!”

I responded by thrusting up and down at full force. Each time my pelvis and Sekh’s rear collided, lewd slapping noises echoed throughout the room.

Curling my body upwards, I pushed one of Sekh’s hands aside and took one of her nipples in my mouth. Gently, I bit down on the protrusion, all the while pulling on her tail. 

This was too much for her. Her vagina tightened up with full force and her body began to spasm violently as juices squirted out from her crotch. 

As she came, Sekh screamed again. “Nyaaah~. Master, fill me up. I wanna feel like you knocked me up!”

With an invitation like that, I couldn’t resist. 

Despite my two previous orgasms, I came with full force inside of Sekh, her walls being covered by thick ropes of cum. 

The two of us were locked in each other’s embrace as we came. When our ecstasy finally ended, I was comfortably laying down while Sekh was slumped over my chest.

Seeing that Sekh was still swimming in pleasure, I whispered into her ears. “Sekh, you there?”

“Ummm,” Sekh hummed happily. “Yeah, I’m fine now, master.”

“I think we should get back to our original task,” I suggested. “We did come here to clean ourselves, after all. Just ignore the fact that I got distracted.”

“That was your original goal,” Sekh said sleepily. “I went in so I could get you to fuck my brains out.”

I couldn’t contain my laughter at that point. “I never imagined that you would say something like that.”

“Yeah, me neither,” Sekh said while rubbing against me. “Can you help me clean up then?”

“My pleasure,” I said before planting a kiss on her forehead. 

Thus our bath period was further extended.

Previously we were close to clean, but now we had to clean the massive mess that splattered my pelvis and Sekh’s bottom. 

Unfortunately, I got a little distracted while helping Sekh clean out the insides of her vagina and ended up fingering her some more. It didn’t help that Sekh came all over my fingers and slumped over into the murky water. 

“Sekh, do you like calling me master?” I asked the leopard girl while we were putting our clothes back on. 

“I like it,” Sekh said happily. “Why? Do you have another suggestion?”

Unconsciously, I turned a little red. 

“Can you… call me dear?” I mumbled, my behavior surprising myself. 

“Dear?” Sekh asked while cutely tilting her head to the side. “That does sound better. I’ll do it next time then.”

“Thanks,” I replied, my usual confidence having mostly returned.

“Thanks, dear,” Sekh corrected me with a coy grin. 

“Ah, my bad,” I said while rubbing the back of my head. “I’ll keep that in mind, dear.”

The two of us exited the baths, nestling against one another in a lovey dovey state. 

But waiting for us by the stairs on the first floor was a disgruntled looking Zeph.

“Can you two keep it down next time?” Zeph said while glaring at us. “Fucking degenerates.”

As I doubled over laughing, I noticed that Sekh had turned beet red. It was by far the most flustered I had ever seen Sekh.

“Dear, tell her it was a misunderstanding,” Sekh said as she buried her face into my chest in an attempt to hide. 

Wrapping my arm around her, I gently whispered into her ear. “It’s ok dear. Even if you’re a deviant, I’ll still love you.”

In response, Sekh began to mumble incoherently as she feebly pounded my chest in an attempt to protest.

28