Chapter 81-Overeating (NSFW)
590 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My foster lord used to always say that life is full of surprises. And I had never thought the most difficult part of dealing with bandits would be coordinating with another region’s authorities to correctly try each outlaw for their crimes. 

So instead of being able to head right back to Damask, I was now residing in a border town south of Beroea. 

It was a simple settlement with a comfortable countryside air to it. Dirt roads, wooden buildings, and a simple palisade that walled off the core settlement while a plethora of buildings made from thatch and mud dotted the area outside of the walls.

Of course I wasn’t staying in one of those houses. Instead, my temporary residence was a brick house that served as the administrative center of the settlement. And even if the bed was a bit stiff for my back, the sheets were clean and there was always a seductive leopard girl waiting for me within those sheets. 

“So how are things going?” Sekh asked me while teasingly covering herself with the blanket.  

“We should be finished with trying the bandits in a day or two,” I answered. “It really helps that this place has most of the records on the bandit activity in the region. Plus I have people like Gaius to help me out with the legal procedures so things are moving along quite fast. “

“That’s good,” she purred in response. “I’m starting to miss our home quite a bit.”

“Yeah me too,” I replied while getting on the bed with her. “But I have you here so it’s not too bad.”

Without waiting, I gently pulled the blanket away from Sekh, revealing her slender figure which was disappointingly clothed. 

“I feel really cheated right now,” I said with a pout, prompting Sekh to giggle lightly. 

“Sorry Azel,” Sekh said, planting a kiss on my cheek. “I’ll get that changed real quick.”

In a series of practiced movements, Sekh swiftly slipped off the dress she was wearing, unveiling her lithe bare body. And with a coy smile on her face, she grasped one of my hands and tenderly placed it on her chest. 

“Alright it’s your turn to get undressed,” she declared with a smile. “And make sure to do it a bit slowly. I want to enjoy the show.”

“How come I didn’t get to enjoy you stripping then?” I wondered, causing Sekh to scratch her head apologetically.

“Oh, I wasn’t thinking at that moment,” she said with a sheepish look. “Well I can put my clothes back on and redo it if you want.”

“It’s fine,” I sighed. “Well I hope you enjoy my little show at least.”

The moment my shirt went over my eyes, I heard the sound of Sekh licking her lips, most likely intentional. And right when my pants were coming off, Sekh immediately rushed over, slid her hands onto my cock, and began stroking. 

“Geez, you’re really impatient,” I mockingly complained. “We have all night, remember?” 

Instead of responding, Sekh proceeded to wrap her mouth around the tip of my cock. As her tongue licked back and forth, Sekh seductively looked upwards at me, her ears even drooping down submissively. 

After enjoying the situation for a little while, I gently pushed Sekh away, a look of realization sprouting on her face shortly after. Upon sliding my hands onto her lithe muscled thighs, I slowly pried her legs apart, revealing her already glistening wet cunt. 

Tempting, too tempting. Pressing my lips against hers, I slid my tongue into her folds, delighting as every movement caused Sekh to squirm in pleasure. Even her tail was rapidly jolting back and forth in joy, occasionally brushing against my bare skin during its bouts of movement. 

“Stop teasing me so much,” she moaned in a very contrary tone. “C’mon, just put it in already.”

Before stopping, I gently bit down on her clit while pressing my tongue against the inside of her folds. Just enough stimulation for Sekh to convulse, a flood of girl cum washing into my mouth. 

Without waiting, I moved up and pulled Sekh into a kiss, stroking her feline ears as my tongue invaded her mouth. Upon breaking off from the kiss, Sekh’s finger tapped me on the cheek while a pout had cropped up on her face. 

“You did this to get me all sensitive didn’t you?” Sekh queried, prompting me to smile mischievously. 

“Of course, it’s really cute when you’re squirming around and cumming,” I remarked, earning a stare from Sekh. 

“I hope you’ll be gentle with Minerva then,” Sekh reminded me. “. I’m fine with this, but I don’t know about her.”

 “I’m not stupid Sekh,” I complained. “I’m only like this with you because you were very clear that you consent. Besides, I know that you enjoy this too.”

Sekh’s face turned a wonderfully cute shade of light red as her tail began to curl around my waist. 

“It’s embarrassing to admit that you know?”

“But it’s cute though,” I retorted. 

“I’m expecting to see some of your cuteness then,” she responded, patting my head with both her hands. 

In response, I planted a kiss on her nose and scratched one of her ears. 

“Maybe. If it happens it happens.”

“That’s a no isn’t it?” Sekh mumbled to which I responded with a teasing smile. “Well let’s get onto the best part already.”

Using her tail instead of her hands, Sekh clumsily guided the tip of my cock towards her no sopping wet cunt. Since I had already been teasing her enough, I decided to gently slide all the way in. 

As my cock was slowly swallowed, I could feel the warm pressure of Sekh’s insides coiling around me. With Sekh’s arms wrapped around my back, I started to thrust back and forth. And everytime that our bodies were pressed against one another, I could even feel the pulse of her heartbeat. 

Since Sekh was already sensitive from before, I could feel orgasm after orgasm as I was thrusting inside her. And everytime she came, her insides felt like a seething hot vice grip that was threatening to squeeze all the cum out of me. 

And on Sekh’s third orgasm, I couldn’t hold it in any longer and shot my entire load inside of her. Ropes of alabaster cum splattered Sekh’s insides as the two of us nestled against each other, sighs of satisfaction coming from both of us. 

“Let’s go again after I collect myself,” Sekh mumbled before planting a kiss on my cheek. 

“Of course,” I answered. “Well I do have work early tomorrow, but that doesn’t matter.”

Upon hearing that, Sekh’s face froze. A second later, she looked at me with a confounded face. And before I could do anything, she suddenly pinched my cheek. 

“What do you mean you have work early tomorrow?” she questioned me. “Are you actually prioritizing sex over rest you idiot?”

“No, that would make me a genius,” I replied seriously prompting Sekh to bite me on the nose. 

“There’s no way I can let this happen when you have work tomorrow,” she asserted. “We’re going to sleep now.”

“Wait, I can’t just go to sleep like this,” I protested.

Now stuck at an impasse, Sekh sat up with her hand on her chin in an attempt to formulate a strategy. It would have looked far more erudite if I wasn’t also able to see my own cum slowly pooling out of her slit. 

Out of nowhere, Sekh grabbed my head and laid it on her chest. Right after, she planted a kiss on my cheek and smiled.

“Alright, now just clear your mind and relax. And uhh, if you need a lullaby I can provide that too.”

“A what now?” I asked. “Actually, I kinda feel like sleeping now. Thanks Sekh.”

Turns out that hearing Sekh offer me a lullaby can completely remove any trace of horniness from my system. I actually wanted her to give me a lullaby just for shits and giggles but I think it would be best to be considerate of Sekh and just go to sleep. 

The following day I woke up slumped on top of a peacefully sleeping Sekh. So before getting ready to leave for work, I kissed her on the cheek and squeezed a boob for good luck. 

I think the goodluck worked since we managed to get everything finished up that day. Or that’s how I’m trying to convince myself that squeezing Sekh’s breast should be incorporated into my morning routine. 

Regardless, we finished our business in the little border town and departed back for Damask. Well the soldiers I brought along were billeted in the homes of the wealthier citizens so I truly wanted to leave as soon as possible. And although I had the men assist the town by patrolling the countryside and eliminating any threat, I didn’t want to bother the people of the area for too long. I also decided to reward my troops with paid leave and a large share of the spoils for their efforts. I had to add in the paid leave because the total spoils were pretty sparse to begin with.

Our journey back to Damask was nice and safe, the result of our hard work sweeping the countryside. Sekh and I had fun, Zeph had more noise complaints, and everyone agreed that Zeph should stop pitching her tent right next to ours. 

We arrived back in Damask around noon, with enough time to get lunch before we finished unpacking and returning to our homes. 

The Bureau was faring as usual when the three of us got back. Justin and Irene were helping out cheerfully, the clerks were busy with documents, and Minerva was instilling fear into someone new to the region. Life is normal. 

“Ah you’re finally back,” Minerva waved to me, the residual fierceness from chastising the newcomer still lingering in her voice.

“Miss me?” I teased with a bright smile, prompting Minerva to freeze up momentarily. 

“A-ah, I missed all of you,” she declared. 

Based on her expressions, it was true. It’s just that the distribution of Minerva’s feelings were rathered skewed in my favor. 

“You must have been really busy in that week and a half,” Minerva remarked. “So just relax until evening. The rest of us will take care of everything.”

It’s not as though there was much to really take care of. Just regular Bureau work, cleaning, and making dinner. And if Irene couldn’t make dinner on her own, there was no harm in buying food from a restaurant. In fact, I was craving some crab soup after smelling the aroma of said dish when I was getting lunch. 

That was how I ended up walking down to the kitchen to tell Irene that I would go out and buy some. Or maybe if I was lucky, she would be making crab soup since it was currently crab season. 

But when I opened the kitchen door, I saw the unbelievable sight of Minerva in an apron scrambling around as she was attempting to make dinner. After rubbing my eyes and closing them a few times, Minerva was still very much present and was now looking at me shyly. 

“You’re actually trying to make dinner by yourself?” I asked her curiously. 

“Well  I’ve been learning recently so I wanted to show you the fruits of my efforts,” she answered.

“That’s wonderful,” I replied. “So what’s for dinner today, dear?”

“Well there’s sauteed vegetables, spiced rice, grilled fish,” Minerva listed off. “And there’s crab soup with plenty of vegetables.”

“Crab soup?” I asked excitedly. “That’s exactly what I wanted. How did you know?”

“Uhh, I didn’t know of course,” Minerva answered in a flabbergasted tone. “It’s just that crabs have been quite cheap at the market recently. And I got tired of eating them boiled.”

“Perhaps my recent good deeds have spurred fate into action,” I suggested. 

“Azel, it’s just crab season,” Minerva told me while giggling. 

“In any case, do you need help cooking?” I asked. 

Unsurprisingly, Minerva vigorously shook her head and continued to work. I stayed to watch the entire process out of curiosity, though I made sure to hold casual conversations with Minerva in order to limit her nervousness. Of course I also gave advice when asked, but otherwise let Minerva handle it on her own. 

Oddly enough, no one else bothered to enter the kitchen until dinner was already finished. Most likely the others were too busy either working or napping, which meant that I was the only one to fully witness Minerva cooking in an apron.

Dinner proceeded that night without any trouble. Minerva’s cooking was certainly at a novice level, even compared to everyone else in the room. But everyone lavished her in praise. Sekh and I were particularly vocal about our enjoyment, which resulted in a mildly steaming Minerva. 

After we ate dinner and cleaned up, Minerva and I retired together to her room to take a break. 

“Hey, do you want me to cook on another occasion?” she asked me when the two of us sat down on her bed.

Hearing this, my lips curled into a sly smile. 

“Sure, that sounds excellent. But are you just trying to get compliments from me right now?”

Minerva stared at me for a moment before looking down at the floor and taking a deep breath. 

“That would be it. But it’s fine right?”

“More than fine,” I declared. “It’s absolutely cute. In fact, I wanted to reward you for your hard work today.”

“Reward?” she wondered, a curious light gleaming in her eyes.


“A different reward than the ones you’ve normally been getting,” I continued, licking my lips visibly. 

“I’m going to need you to spell it out for me,” she mumbled. “You’re being really vague right now.”

“Fair enough,” I chuckled. “I was thinking of a sexual reward. Nothing too extreme of course. Just using my tongue to pleasure you. Well, that’s if it’s fine with you of course.”

“It’s absolutely fine,” Minerva declared suddenly, startling me to the point where I almost fell over. “In fact, I’m glad that we’re finally at this point.”

“Ah, I see,” I replied, still regaining my composure. “Well I’m happy that you’re more confident.”

Minerva smiled for a bit before lightly kissing me on the lips. 

“I know that you’re attracted to me. But sometimes I wonder if you’ve forgotten that I’m just as attracted to you.”

Placing a finger on her lip, I began to kiss her from the neck and moved slowly down towards her crotch, gingerly removing her clothes as I went. 

By the time I was finished, Minerva was laid bare except for her socks. And although I’ve seen her naked quite a few times, I made sure to take in the sight again. Wonderfully big bouncy breast, smooth dark skin, and an athletic hourglass figure to top it all off. 

Before she could complain about me staring, I carefully pried her legs open, revealing her bare snatch. After winking provocatively a shy Minerva, I gently slipped my tongue inside, delighting in the radiant warmth. 

“Ah~ it feels so much different compared to when I do it.”

Now that’s something I want to ask more about later. But right now, I was enjoying the feeling of Minerva’s soft supple thighs pressing against my head. And each time I twisted my tongue inside her, Minerva would respond by hugging even tighter, lightly moaning as she did. 

“D-deeper. Go deeper, hyaaaahhh~”

Within moments, I could hear slightly labored huffing above me. Even a few trickles of sweat were forming on her body. 

As I was looking up at her, I got a sudden idea. Since both my hands were now free, I could play with Minerva’s breasts. 

Upon pushing her down onto the bed, I reached towards my supple bounty and scooped up the two heavenly mounds. 

“A~Azel, ahh~~”

The moaning reached a peak when Minerva’s insides coiled around my tongue and a gush of girl cum splashed all over my mouth. 

Well, there was a reason that I had pushed Minerva down onto the bed. If she came while standing, the possibility of her falling forward on me was a bit dangerous for the both of us due to her height being quite considerable. 

“T-thanks for tonight,” Minerva muttered while laying on the bed with me. “But are you sure you don’t want to go any further. I wouldn’t mind.”

“I’m ready whenever you are,” I replied. “So just let me know when, ok?”

“Ah, I see,” she said with a smile. “In that case I’d like to just cuddle for tonight. Actually, can we make it a week?”

“A week?” I wondered. 

“Well you were gone for quite a while so…” she answered.

“I get it,” I sighed happily. “But I think you’re forgetting something.”

Minerva peered at me curiously scratching her cheek as she tried to think of an answer. Placing a light kiss on her lips, I smiled and brushed her hair. 

“I missed you too, you know.”

The two of us fell asleep quite early, both wrapped in the embrace of one another. Life, life is good.

Happy late Thanksgiving. I, unfortunately, didn't eat that day due to stupid reasons. But sleep isn't that bad of a replacement for meals.

14