0007 – Setting a Goal
609 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Satisfied?"

Yun Feng looks at Long Jin with the side of her black eyes.

"It will do, for now."

"Glad that you liked it Miss Yun, now excuse me as I need to start making preparations for our partnership."

Long Jin walks up on the stairs to the study, his face back to its cold and serious look.

Yun Feng walks to the TV table, picks up the remote and sits down in the sofa group in front of the TV. She turns on the TV and looks through the channels trying to find one that is currently going through the latest news.

"Tonight the Long Corporation hosted a party to Celebrate their successful partnership with the military. Both businessmen and important military officers joined this party. In the party CEO Long also announced that his son would be looking for partners in order to start a food or beverage company.

Young master Long asked people to line up and give their proposal and suggestions and in the end, a young lady won the deal with the proposal of making a winery called Fairy Immortal Winery.

The young lady, called Yun Feng, the same name as a recently deceased military agent, left the party together with Young master Long in his car. Where she came from, who she is and her current whereabouts are unknown."

Seeing that the news was talking about her she wasn't even a bit surprised. Her partnership with Ling Jin would gather a lot of attention after all. Especially since it was announced at the party, every top brass in the country would probably know of her existence in two days.

She didn't want to gather this much attention to herself but it was expected that some attention would be gathered on her since she entered a partnership with Long Jin. As long as she didn't do anything else that really stood out she would probably be forgotten soon enough.

"Onto the next scoop..."

The rest of the news was about some celebrity scandals, it didn't seem like much had happened in these ten days after her death.

In her past life, her mother and father who also worked in the military died on a mission when Yun Feng was 15. After that Yun Feng lived for herself, training her body and becoming an elite agent in the military before she died.

She actually suspected that her parent's death was a murder, similar to her death. But who would want to kill her entire family? Were they different people or the all same person? Yun Feng didn't find any clue to her parent's death while she was alive.

Even though the burning feeling of taking revenge for her past life's parents had died together with the burning feeling of taking revenge for her own death. She had decided that she would find the culprits and do it anyway. At least that would be a good goal for the beginning.

Yun Feng looks up at the roof, her mind sinking into her own thoughts.

After she has earned enough money from the Fairy Immortal Winery she will leave this place and buy her own apartment. Before she completed her goal she didn't want to get to close to anyone.

It was the same in the other world while traveling to get stronger she avoided creating any close relationships. This means that she even avoided any romantic relationships with guys. She is an over 100-year-old virgin and romance newbie. That's why when Long Jin made those advances on her she got flustered. It's because she had never really experienced that before.

Even though she had built up a rather cold personality with her many years alone, Long Jin broke it with his teasing. Although he broke it, it was quickly repaired.

Yun Feng closes her eyes for a bit. She should choose a room and go to sleep for now. Long Jin would probably want her to take the girly room but she would much rather prefer the more simple black and white room.

She opened her eyes again, rose up from her seat on the sofa, and walked up the stairs to the room. The room had a simple one person bed, a dresser and a study table with a computer.

Yun Feng doesn't walk directly to the dresser since it probably wouldn't have anything her size anyway but takes out some sleepwear from her space ring. She changes into her white simple sleepwear dress, walk towards the bed and let her body fall onto the bedding.

Now that Yun Feng thinks about it maybe she shouldn't have been so quick in accepting, for all she knew Long Jin could have lied about not being at home often. And even then this is a man's place, the place of the man who made her flustered.

Yet it didn't seem like she had much of a choice, as someone who has only worked as a military agent she doesn't have too many experiences in business. To boot with him adding "take it or leave it" into his sentence it made her feel like it was either saying yes or living in the streets. It also isn't impossible for him to ban a lot of people from making any deals with her, forcing her to say yes to his deal.

In the end, it all came to not wanting to gather too much attention or selling anything from her life in the other world. There is a possibility to be taken as a monster if she reveals her abilities as an immortal cultivator. This could implicate her future plans for living on Earth.

Yun Feng doesn't fully relax as she fell asleep on the bed, she left a part of her awareness awake so she can notice if anyone sneaks in. After all, she can't completely trust Long Jin.

6