0012 – A Wine Factory
552 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The wine factory was a large grey building more similar to a beverage factory that a winery. They didn't need a normal winery but more this anyways. The winery didn't need to be one with a grape farm. Besides, the wine didn't contain mostly grapes but a mix of apples, pears and some other types of fruit.

Long Jin's assistant opens the door for him to let his boss out. That specific boss abruptly picks Yun Feng up and steps out of the car with her giving off a really really cold aura. Yun Feng wriggles her way out of his embrace and takes a few steps away from him. Her cold eyes looking at him like a cat keeping it's guard up for danger.

"I can walk on my own."

With a teasing smile, Long Jin looks into her eyes. He thinks that his little kitty looks so cute with her guards up like that. He could almost imagine her as a little kitten staring at him with its hair standing up.

In the end, it was Long Jin who took the first step towards the factory, his assistant following right behind while Yun Feng kept a distance of 3 meters. Not too close while not too far.

A man welcomes them into the factory and gives them a tour. The factory was not large, it had a storage room for ingredients, several fermentation rooms and last but not least a storage room for wines that are ready. The finished wines remain in that storage room to age for a while before being sent out on the market.

The beverage is transported through pipes between the different fermentation rooms. After going through the last room it is put in bottles and transferred to the storage through conveyor belts.

Each fermentation room has three buckets that are usually filled with the liquid. The liquid stays in each room for about a week before being simmered and transferred over to the next room.

To not miss out other than the 1st-floor production area there is a 2nd floor with several office spaces. For production, factory and personnel management, things that needed to be done on location.

The factory isn't closed down, there are still people working. But as it is going to be sold off there are no materials in the storage room and only two fermentation rooms are in use.

They together take place around a round table on the 2nd floor and Long Jin together with his assistant and the man who welcomed them begin discussing price and other business related stuff. Yun Feng, on the other hand, closes her eyes, shut off her senses and quietly began to cultivate.

Even though she has already reached to peak and become an Immortal that is only for that world. It's not like she can't cultivate any more. Earth has plenty of spiritual essence to absorb. Who wouldn't want to know what kind of wonders the next realm would bring?

Besides she doesn't feel that interested in business matters. What she only wants for now is money, and possibly an identification.

Only, to get an identification she needs a birth certificate and other stuff that usually are in the county's database. To reach the database she needs an expert hacker and she knows just who, but to hire this hacker one needs a good amount of money. Without adding herself to the database she will be a totally foreign entity.

As she wasn't registered in any country what she said about coming from another country can be found out as false. The government might even think that she is a military spy from another country.

So as soon as she gets enough money her first priority will be to put herself up on the database. With that done she could get a new driver's license to use as identification.

She used to have a license and a car in her past life. Thinking about it she wonders what has happened to her belongings after she died. Maybe he took care of all her stuff, or maybe they were confiscated by someone.

It doesn't actually matter much to her what happened with her stuff. It was over a hundred years ago for her after all. Living for so long makes ones desire for materialistic possessions wane.

The latest aPhone model? What can you do with that? Normal affordable smartphone is enough. A super sports car? There is a speed limit on the roads anyway so unless it's special circumstances one can't drive it differently from any other cars. A luxurious house or apartment?, Just a place that doesn't get too cold or too hot and have a roof is fine.

Yun Feng has never wanted to gather much attention so getting expensive, flashy stuff would only be a waste of time and money. She only needed stuff that was of use to her.

It took about forty minutes for Long Jin and the other man to discuss the deal. Long Jin was already satisfied enough with this wine factory so it was decided that they would write the contract in two days time.

7