0016 – Plans
450 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Screenhawk sat back down into his chair, looking more serious than before.

"And so what are those things you want to ask me to do?"

"As you might have already guessed I need a new identity in a way. I need your help in putting "my history" into the country database. I also need a passport and an ID card.

My name should be the same, Yun Feng, as for family, let's just say that I'm an orphan with an unknown parent. No sibling of course. A high school dropout because I disappeared in my second year in high school. Just came back to the country.

Thinking of taking the exams to make up for my lost high school year and entering university. But it's still undecided if I should really enter university. Also cooperating with the heir of the Long Corporation, Long Jin in making The Fairy Immortal Winery."

"A winery huh, I never thought miss genius military agent would start a winery. Especially together with that Long Jin."

Screenhawk says giving off a playful smirk. Yun Feng gives him a cold glare and that smirk disappears.

"WellI needed the money. Besides, that world's wine is way better then that of Earth's so I thought of making use of the recipes in my mind."

"Then when the first batch is ready can I have a taste?"

Screenhawk asks while lucking his own lips. It is apparent that he is really looking forward to tasting the wine. He has always been a wine lover. He loves drinking rare and exotic wines.

"Sure, but if only if you pay me a 100$."

"Great! A 100$ is nothing to me anyway. By the way, is that a discount?"

Yun Feng shows Screenhawk a cold smirk and says.

"The base price of the wine per bottle is set between 150-200$ depending on how smooth the production process will be."

Of course, this doesn't mean that she will give him a bottle, at most a glass. Depending on her mood at the time she might just give him a mouthful to taste.

"You're the best partner ever. Now is there anything else you need me to do."

"Hack into the security cameras around Lin Wanyun's place and observe her movements for a while."

"By Lin Wanyun you mean....?"

"That Lin Wanyun."

"The one who proclaimed herself to be your rival and always pestered you with so-called challenges? Don't tell me that she is pestering you now too? There have been rumors of her liking Long Jin. Is she pestering you because you partnered up with him?"

"Bingo. Last time she sent 10 hooligans at me?"

"Eh? How did that go?"

"You know how good I was at martial arts before right? Now my knowledge in martial arts is boosted by my immortal cultivation. I didn't even need to touch them before they fell like trees."

"You used your powers on them? Weren't you worried about being discovered?"

Yun Feng looks at Screenhawk like he is an idiot, which he is in her opinion.

"You think I would let myself be caught?"

"Ah, right. You were the top agent after all."

Yun Feng turned around and started to walk towards the exit of the internet café, just leaving a few words behind.

"You should find a way to contact me when you're gave gathered enough info."

Screenhawk gives out a sigh and says.

"Why does she always leave like that? She gave me no pay at all for my troubles. "

He then turns back to his computer to hack into the nation's database and fulfill her requests.

After walking through some districts Yun Feng arrived at the main shopping street after 20 minutes or so.

She still didn't have any money and didn't have anything special she wanted to buy so she just walked by the different stores doing some window shopping. This time she had a detection skill activated to make sure to not meet Lin Wanyun.

It isn't like Yun Feng is scared of her, she just wants to avoid the hassle. She had other plans than to meet that girl here.

So far she knew nothing about the man who killed her parents in her past life. She could only try to get more out of Lin Wanyun later. Maybe she knew more about the man than she thought.

4