0020 – Long Jin
453 6 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the information about Songchen Yue that Yun Feng received from Screenhawk, there wasn't any part that included the detail that he also owned a place in the same building as Long Jin.

There could only be three reasons for this. First, it was a friend's or family member's apartment, second, it was an apartment he just bought and third was that Screenhawk actually made a mistake.

The most likely reason would be the second one. From what was known Songchen Yue only had a father left alive and other than having had multiple girlfriends it didn't appear that he had any friends. Also, she trusted that Screenhawk wouldn't make any mistake. She had worked with him for a few years in her past life after all.

In the end, it was true that she wasn't prepared to meet Songchen Yue in the entrance hall. No matter why and how he came to be there.

Yun Feng sat down at the dining table and opened up the pizza box in front of her. She closed her eyes and took in the smell through her nose with a smile on her face. 100 years in a world without junk food really makes one miss it.

The pizza didn't have many toppings, pretty much only mozzarella and tomato sauce, basically a version of a margarita. Of course, she could have chosen Hawaii pizza or a pizza with kebab and french fries topping or something else but she wanted a more "light" one.

The pizza was already cut into eight slices for convenience. When she took her first bite of the first piece she delightfully took a taste. A simple pizza was a perfect way to introduce junk food to her new, immortal body.

After eating half the slices the elevator opened up, Long Jin was back from who knows where.

At first, she didn't notice him as she was about to pick her fifth slice and he was able to approach her and see her smile as she ate the pizza. Her smile made his cold face also give a soft smile.

If his parents saw him then they would be shocked. Long JIn hadn't shown such a smile since he was a kid. He had grown up to be a cold-faced man, using a cold face and aura to create a wall between himself and others.

As a kid, he did grow up with the love of his parents, but he met with the business world at a very young age and saw its harshness early. It was with the knowledge of the dark side in business that he started to build his emotionless self. He saw it very important to not involve and show emotions when making business deals.

When Yun Feng finally noticed him the smile on her face instantly disappeared and returned to its unfeeling and cold look.

"You're back."

"Yeah, I thought you wouldn't care."

"I don't."

More than taking notice that he wasn't in his apartment for the whole night she didn't care about where he was and was doing. At least that is what she believes. Without her knowing it she might actually care.

Long Jin faced her while stealing a slice of the pizza, he looked into her emotionless eyes and said.

"I didn't think a young lady like you would fancy junk food like this."

"Well, I do."

Without being aware Yun Feng's face turned slightly pink. Her eyes remained the same though, meeting his gaze directly.

'How cute' Long Jin thought. The smile on his face turning even more prominent.

Ever since he saw her during the party he had been oddly attracted to her. It wasn't just the way she looks but also the unique aura she gives off. She gave off the feeling of being out of this world.

Of course, Long Jin didn't know how accurate his judgment on her aura was. He was a businessman, his reality lies in managing his family and other business. He didn't believe in the supernatural stuff such as other worlds exist.

Eventually, he will come to learn and get involved in her reality though. But that will be left for the future.

Long Jin took a bite of the pizza piece and let the tomato sauce and the mozzarella cheese together with the crust meet his tongue. He usually wouldn't eat junk food but he found this certain pizza very delectable. Maybe it was because it was something Yun Feng had bought.

He didn't show Yun Feng that he had liked the piece of pizza though but put it down back into the pizza box with a frown on his face.

"How unhealthy."

After saying that he walked up to his office on the second floor of the penthouse. As soon as The door was closed and he had sat down by his desk he directly picked up winery documents and the secret wine recipes that he had received from Yun Feng. He was impressed that she could come up with such surprising recipes.

Did you like this "mass release"?
  • Yes Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Comment Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 11 · This poll was closed on Jun 13, 2019 08:58 PM.
3