[13]
2.5k 18 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Isaac finally found a house with books laying around. With glee, he climbed in and looked around curiously.

'Ah, how am I supposed to read if I don't have eyes?' Isaac knew from interacting with the goblin for a moment, he could understand them.

'Should I find somebody to read this to me? But who, I probably look like I'll eat them for my next meal...'

Isaac kept trying to find solutions, and in turn didn't realize someone had entered the village, emitting a weak Bronze colored aura.

...

Richard could feel something was wrong the moment he stepped into the village, his eyes narrowing as he looked around.

As the top Hunter in his village, he was responsible for the safety of everyone, a duty he took most seriously.

"Did someone come by here?" Richard asked one of the people sitting around the fire as he looked around alertly.

'This aura, it isn't human! Could it be some harmful race has slipped inside while I was gone?' As someone who had just entered the Bronze rank by luck, he felt that he could take on whoever or whatever it was.

'Is it trying to prey on sleeping villagers? No, it's aura is clear to follow.' Indeed, Isaac didn't know what to do with that bronze haze within him, so he left it alone.

Drawing his bow, he closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, he looked at a certain house tens of meters away and launched the arrow.

The arrow, powered by his powerful Bronze ranked strength, shot forward at a speed most people wouldn't be able to react to.

Isaac lifted his head and turned as he heard something approaching him rapidly. With ease, he lowered his body as an arrow entered his sensory range.

As if someone had fired a gun, a big hole appeared in the wall, startling the villagers who were merrily talking moments before.

"Richard! What are you doing? That's the storage house!" A woman shouted while a man got up and walked over to Richard with a concerned look.

"Are you okay? Do you need to res-" The man couldn't continue because Richard pushed him away lightly, sending him staggering a few feet back.

Soon the noise drew the villagers, however Richard never moved from his spot as he stared at the storage house with a cold gaze.

Drawing another arrow, the villagers wanted to stop him, however he shot before they could rush over.

Isaac lazily smacked the arrow out the air with his tail, causing sparks to fly as if two metal pieces had collided.

"I just saw sparks! Wait, what's in the storage house?" A villager with good eyesight said in confusion.

Even Christina and her brother Fred had been drawn outside too by the noise everyone was making, however they only saw Richard, the best Hunter in their village drawing another arrow.

Just when a few men were going to rush forward, a soft hiss sounded from the dark storage house, causing them to stop mid run.

"So there is something!" One of the men sweated as he was actually the leader of the charge. Whatever it was probably wouldn't be merciful.

Just as everyone was about to withdraw,  Isaac leapt through the wall, causing wood to splinter as he landed on silently.

"Fuck! What the fuck is that!?" One of the men said while falling to his knees. As if on a biological level, his body knew that before him was an apex predator!

An arrow shot towards Isaac who nimbly leapt to a roof to evade it, his sensory perception locked on the man with the bow.

75