[15]
2.4k 2 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Isaac grabbed Richard with a clawed hand and tossed Richard away with surprising ease. Richard saw the world shift before he felt himself slam into a house's wall.

Richard got to his feet and looked around for his bow. He dropped it after getting thrown away by the creature.

As more and more villagers managed to land blows on his body, Isaac looked at them and sighed.

'I've been playing nice up to now, why are you guys so determined?' Isaac moved towards the edge of the village, but the villagers stuck to him like sticky candy.

Whenever his attention was diverted, one would rush up and leave a dull scrape on his exoskeleton.

Though single attacks were ineffective, they continued to attack and whittled away at Isaac's defense.

After another minute of fighting, Isaac couldn't take it anymore. Just as he was about to start a massacre, a weapon hit a weakened spot of his exoskeleton and green viscous liquid shot out of the crack.

What came next was a horrifyingly painful yet quick death for the man who has succeeded in 'injuring' Isaac.

Isaac felt a bit of his energy vanish along with the amount of 'blood' he lost, making him want to slaughter the village in anger!

'I just wanted to research this world! Is that too much to ask?!' Isaac narrowed his eyes mentally and slashed out with his claws.

Standing up to his full height, seven feet plus, Isaac started to use his claws and bladed tail to repel the villagers.

A man with a sword pierced towards Isaac's head, only to see his vision swim before he was launched into the air.

After flying out several meters, he landed with a thud, knocking the air out of him if he survived.

As for the others, Isaac started using the serrated edge of his tail to lash them to death! If he couldn't solve it peacefully, that didn't mean he'd roll over and die dociley.

Soon blood flowed on the ground as the villagers backed away as if looking at a demon! No this was worse!

A demon might show some kind of emotion such as disdain or pride, however this creature before them was emotionless as it 'watched' them.

If they hadn't seen it slaughtering the other villagers, they'd have thought it was some ugly statue made by some demented person.

Looking at the corpses around him, Isaac flicked his tail and impaled a survivor who was crawling away, and with a smooth motion tossed the man into the air.

'Since you guys think I'm easy to bully, I'll send you along to a better place. Haa.' Isaac felt a vague sense of sorrow, however he couldn't place it.

'Perhaps it's because I killed fellow humans? No, it didn't really bother me. Wait, the DNA! I could've used that guy trying to escape to try and see if I could make an egg.'

Despite not wanting there to be more Xenomorphs at the moment, he couldn't deny that he was curious as to the process of Ovomorphing.

 

69