[17]
2.3k 0 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Isaac didn't really think that slaughtering a village was a big deal now that he had done it. Nearly a hundred people had been killed, yet his heart was calm as an ocean.

'Am I secretly born for murder or something? I refuse to believe someone else wouldn't feel something...Ah, I seem to have a tail.'

'Several tails actually, and not my usual one.' Isaac could feel heat signatures following behind him, however they weren't human, they were animals.

With a quick change of direction, he slowed down and waited for the animals to catch up. When they walked out of the darkness, not that it made a difference to Isaac who had no eyes, they growled threateningly.

'Wolves.' With a bit of disdain, he thought about killing them and the wolves felt as if they were submerged in ice!

Such killing intent! The owner must have a lot of blood on his hands to be able to produce such terrifying killing intent!

With strangled yelps, they all turned and vanished into the night, their tails curled beneath them.

'Well that settles it. I need to find a way to get stronger now. I'd be angry with myself if I got killed due to lack of strength.' 

Isaac was strong, however how strong were the denizens of this world? So far, those who he encountered were weak, but who knew if dragons existed? They were always strong as heck in stories!

With a goal in mind, he sped up a bit, but minding the wind rushing past his body. If he closed his nonexistent eyes, he'd probably think he was in a speeding car.

'I must say, Xenomorphs are quite something... I still feel energetic despite having been moving at top speed for several hours!' 

His endurance and stamina were extremely high, making him feel that being an ugly alien creature wasn't too bad.

...

Christina and Fred saw a town in the distance, and without caring about how tired they were, they rushed towards the town while feeling their eyes fill with tears.

It had been the single most stressful night they had ever endured. The thought of being hunted by a monster kept them going past their limits.

"Halt! Who ar- Are you okay?!" A guard asked as he watched the two kids covered in blood draw near, running like the devil was on their heels.

"Please help us!" Christina said before her vision went dark. Fred didn't do much better as he passed out shortly before his older sister did.

"What is going on?" It was supposed to be a peaceful night, now there were kids covered in blood and unconscious. With a sigh, he picked the two up and walked towards the church.

"Hopefully a priest can help these two young ones." The guard murmured. He couldn't heal them as he had no elemental affinity, but the priest could.

When the guard knocked on the church's door, a startled sound came from the other side, then the padding of feet. The door clicked and then swung open, revealing a handsome middle aged man.

"Oh? Welcome to this house of prayer and healing." Casting his gaze at the kids over the guard's shoulder, he gestured for him to enter.

63