[23]
2.1k 6 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Isaac sighed as he rolled on to his side, getting a bit annoyed with the Bronze colored energy's lack of compliance.

'Damn, you tell me I need to purify it, but how the heck does one do that? Is it something simple for people of this world or something?'

His determination to find a human and 'investigate' the matter was rising again, and this time, he wasn't going to start a slaughter.

'I don't really want to get involved with anyone in this world because I'm trying to get back to my old one. I'll just take to as it comes I guess...'

Because he knew he was rather indecisive at times, Isaac rolled his shoulders and got to his feet.

'That god... Kali said I needed to grow strong enough, but what is enough if I can't even start growing?'

Based on the world and how Kali described it, it seemed like he was in a magical cultivation world.

According to novels, he should  have been a genius in this world, but he couldn't even figure out how to take the first step.

'Ahh. I'll start looking for signs of civilization since I can't cultivate at the moment.' Isaac turned and raced off in the opposite direction looking for a road to follow.

'Hopefully I find a road leading to somewhere or I'd have been moving for nothing.' Despite having a lot of energy, Isaac was initially a lazy person, and habits didn't immediately change.

From time to time, he'd pass by a few animals eating grass that resembled a mixture between cows and sheep.

'Is that perhaps the equivalent to livestock in this world? Should I be getting nearer to civilization?'

After another hour of high intensity motion, Isaac felt a strange tingling within his body. With a puzzled look, he slowed down and looked at himself.

The Bronze essence within his body had changed! Instead of the Bronze color covering the entirety of the essence, a strip of dull silver was visible.

'I was only running... Is running somehow affecting it? Do I level up by running then? Wait. No, I subconsciously tried to circulate the essence out of boredom, and it worked!'

Running at full speed, he had already grown use to the feeling and no longer felt as exciting as it was before, so he started trying to see if he could move the essence while doing something else.

'So either multitasking is what made it change, or I have to exert myself and try to direct the energy at the same time?'

After a quick test, Multitasking was out the window, leaving his final conjecture. 

Running at full speed, he started trying to divide the essence into small wisps, and to his shock, without him guiding them, they drifted towards his muscles and bones and merged with them.

Soon his entire skeletal system had traces of bronze and silver, and the Silver was gradually overtaking the Bronze. If he continued like this, it would take less than an hour to fully complete the change.

61