Chapter 3 : Syena
42 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

SYENA FIOLERA

If you ask me, I think I'm a naive girl who easily gets heartbroken. I fell in love with my childhood friend Raihand, But I never confess my feeling to him. Since childhood, I, Raihand, and Ana are often together. The house where the three of us live is close to one another, so we often go to school and come back home together. Raihand is a man who would I say is kind at heart. I wouldn't say he is every woman's dream. To be precise, since I had known him for a long time, the fruit of love slowly but surely sprout in my heart. Raihand can be said to be an innocent man, he will blush as soon as his friend tells him perverted things. I think that side of him is really cute. Raihand also sometimes takes people's words literally. This sometimes leads to a comedic situation or straight up making an enemy because of his interpretation. Therefore talking to Raihand will always end in misunderstanding.

One day, I gathered my courage into confessing my feelings to Raihand. But before I did it, Ana who is also my childhood friend had done it first. I remember the scene clearly to the very day. I should also come up in hiding and confess with Ana, let him choose but...

On the school rooftop when the sky had turned from blue to orange. Raihand's face turned red and looked embarrassed. Ana smiles and also looks charming with her red hair which looks almost like the color of the orange sky when it is blown by the wind. I just stood staring at the two. I would come out from my hiding if it not for Raihand immediate answer to An confession. On that day, Raihand and Ana started dating. I don't know if it's sweat or tears. But water droplets fell from my face. Without greeting them, I ran away from there and came home. I don't know why, but it feels like something has been stuck in my chest since that day.  It feels suffocating, I don't like it.

Maybe because I put all of this into my mind so much so I didn't really see where I am going. At the crossroads leading to the school, I accidentally bumped into a boy wearing a uniform from my school.

"Ah, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!" Spontaneously the man said so.

"I .. I'm sorry, It was my fault!" and also spontaneously I answered.

As soon as I replied to his words, he looked at me. a few moments after "Syee ... SYENAAA? !!" he said my name aloud.

Surprised because he said my name, I immediately asked him "I'm sorry, do I know you?".

"Well .. even though we never met in person we should already know each other hehehe". He said while scratching his head.

I was very confused by his answer, so I asked again "Never met in person? ... what do you mean? Are we acquaintances on social media? Or something?"

Immediately the man's face became even paler, he then ran away from me.

"Hey, wait !! You haven't answered my question!!.. At least give me your name!!"

The first thing I assumed was that he is a stalker. Well, despite my prejudice against Him, maybe I should thank him, even though is just for a moment I manage to forget the sadness that suffocating my heart.

I forgot to ask an important question, who's name is it and what class is he and again. Hmmm ... I guess I should forget that guy unless he really is a stalker.

When I arrive at school, I met Ana, she continued to talk about her relationship with Raihand. I can only listen to it, even though I know I'm not strong enough to listen to it. After that, we finally parted ways at the junction of the corridor, because we are not in the same class. In class, I saw Emilia and Rizal immerse in their own world seemingly chatting about something. The two of them are classmates who are quite close to me. I approached them and asked.

"What are you two discussing?"

"Ah, nothing Syen .." Lia replied with a slightly pale face.

"Ah, yes, it's nothing, but ...." Rizal replied with a slightly reluctant expression.

I also asked Rizal "But WHAT ?!"

He then spontaneously answered, "ah forget it ... I guess it's nothing hehehe".

"Well, If you don't want to tell me, I will not pry any further then."

they are clearly hiding something from me. Maybe it's about the relationship between the two of them, so I guess it's fine if they don't want to talk about it. And so the class began. As usual, I can't help but just write random stuff in my notebook. I totally didn't pay attention to the teacher.


During lunchtime, my classmates talked about something about the transfer student in class 2A, to be precise in Ana's class. I wasn't really interested in the topic, so I didn't join the talk and headed straight to the cafeteria for lunch. Also, how the heck they already know so much when the transfer student just attends this morning. I mean lunchtime just began, and immediately they talked about it.

On the way to the cafeteria, I pass by Raihand. I still can't get rid of these suffocating feelings, but I don't want to avoid him. At least we can still be friends. Raihand looks like he's looking for Ana. Chances are he didn't find Ana in her class. Even though my heart hurt a little when I saw him, I still have to maintain our friendly relationship and make him unaware of my feelings.

"You are wandering around Raihand, So it seems Ana is not in the class huh..."

Raihand answered, "Oh Syen.. hello didn't see you there. Actually, Ana is in her class."

Looks like my guess was wrong, I became curious and asked Raihand "So who are you looking for?".

He replied "Of is obvious that I am looking for someone?. Well .. you know this morning there is a transfer student in Ana's class, right ??"

"Yes, I know..."

"I'm looking for him"

I asked him "why are you looking for him?".

He replied "I don't know ... but it feels ... hmmm .." Raihand seemed to be trying hard to think of the answer to my question "I don't know I seem to have met him somewhere, I mean like I have a promise that if I see him again, we will do something. , but I can't remember anything at all. So I want to ask him just to be sure. ".

"Waaah, I don't know you actually swing that way, you better meet Ana, she must be looking for you. Or maybe, you want to meet your true sweetheart the transfer student? "

He replied "Wha... what are you talking about, I do not swing that way. Anyway... I'll meet Ana then, just like you are saying she probably looking for me right now. " then ran towards Ana's class.

Transfer student huh? I'm getting interested to see the new student after what Raihand said, but I'll save it for another time. Now it's time to eat!!.

While in the cafeteria, I saw the man who bumps into me this morning. After I took my order, I went straight to the man and sat in front of him.

"Hey, you are the person from this morning right?!".

He was surprised and choked a little "Sye hrgee .. ugh. 'cough cough' ... Syeenaaa? !!" he then drank a glass of water and continued his words "Are you looking for me?."

"Yes... I have a lot of questions... but first. Tell me your name."

"Rey Hadrian... that's my name."

Thanks for reading... And if you see any weird choice of word or just plain grammatical error, please let me know in the comment

2