Chapter 7 : The silver haired girl
38 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

POV: Rey

When I Arrive home, there is no one there. Which means I am the only child in this world. When I was about to enter my room, there was a sticky note stinking in the door. I read the note.

"I'll be home late today. But don't worry, I have food prepared in the fridge

Mom."

I went into my room and paid no attention to the note. Once in my room, I try to do something. Thank goodness that the person who supposes to be my mom is not here. What I am about to do is embarrassing after all.

I then say out loud. "Monitor On!"

Suddenly, the blue holographic monitor appeared as I expected. I also want to change the story. This is for her sake. I don't want to see her in tears again.

"So you finally want to give Syena happiness?". I mysterious voice suddenly said.

"Who.. who are you?!..." I replied.

"Who am I is not that important." She said.

Judging from the bright light that covered her entire body, complemented by the white dress she's wearing. Her long silver hair looks divine. She looks like an angel. But in the stories I write, I never add fantasy aspects to them. So I concluded she's just like me, not from this world story. Moreover from her words earlier, it seems that he knows that I am the creator of this story.

"If I may know, what is your purpose in showing yourself in front of me?" I asked out of curiosity.

She then touched her lips with her index finger and says "Hmmm.. I just wanted to observe you closely. Who would have thought that putting you in this situation would make you decide your mind to change Syena's fate".

"Put me in this situation??... What do you mean to put me in this situation?!!" I asked a little angry.

Of course, I understood what he meant. But I just want to confirm it.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND TOO HUH?!, or are you pretending to be stupid. In other words, is that I am the one who brings you into this story" She replied with a bit of annoyance.

I then say "As expected, but what is your purpose in bringing me into this world?"

"Let's just say, I just want to see the reaction of the creator when he saw his creation as a living person and interact with them."

I stay silent for a moment. After that, I say.

"So that's how it is..., I'm going to revise this story and change the ending. Can I come back after all this end?"

"Maybe yes... maybe not, do as you please."

I approached the virtual monitor, and like before, a virtual keyboard appeared. I began to change the story starting from the first conflict that appears, the climax to the end of the story. But after I am done, everything suddenly gets deleted and back as before.

"What is the meaning of all this?!" I asked the silver-haired girl.

"You don't learn from your previous attempts, do you?. You know this place or this world is a sub-dimensional of your original world?"

"Yes, of course," I replied, nodding my head.

"Sub Dimensions are created when someone makes a story, but not only that. The story is at least read by more than 100 people. If the sub-dimension has been created, then the story that has been written can no longer be changed."

But... This story only has been read by two people. Just me and Shera.

"Ah, by the way, your story is a bit special. So even though it was only read by two peoples, this sub-dimensional was created." She adds.

So that's it, Angel's explanation does mean make sense I guess?. But still, there is one thing I still can't understand.

"Can't be changed?, but I've changed some of my stories before, what happens to the sub-dimensional stories that change in the Main Dimension?" I asked.

"You just created a new Sub Dimension, is that simple. But now, you are inside this story. What you do is try to rewrite this story from the inside. Normally if you rewrite it, a new Sub Dimension is created. But because you are within the Sub-Dimension itself, then this sub-dimension refuses the change."She explains.

I then concluded "So basically, I can just add a story not change it? but what about their memories of me?, shouldn't this Sub Dimension reject it too?"

She then came closer to my face and said "You've never written a story about their childhood right? meaning you can add a story about their past, including a story where you and they met"

I backed away from her a little and replied "That means I can only add reasonable things to be supported by the background of the story that has been written, Is that what that means??"

"Correct... ah, times up. I have to go now"

Hearing it I spontaneously said "Hey!! wait a minute, I still have a lot to ask you!."

She replied with a smile "Find the answer yourself."

The surrounding light grew brighter and brighter. Before it suddenly becomes dark again. She, along with that brings light to disappear.

"YOU BRING ME INTO THIS WORLD, AT LEAST HELP ME OR GET ME OUT OF HERE!!".

If what she said is true, then I had to find a way to not mess up the current storyline if I want thing goes my way. I only have one chance it seems. In other words, I can't leave until this story is finished. I thought that including myself in this story was a very stupid idea. But at least with that, I can interfere directly.

I then write the story about their childhood based on my actions earlier. The forgotten friend, Ana's real plan and how I found out about it. All the preparations are ready. It's just a matter of how I deal with this story tomorrow.

"I am home!" I heard voices from the outside shouting.

I immediately knew that was my Mother or the character who played my mother in this story. So I went out and greeted her.

"Welcome back mom!" I said with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm home, Rey" She replied while stroking my head.

For some reason, I feel a sense of nostalgia. When was the last time someone treated me like this? As I recall, I was often treated like this when my late mother was still alive.

Unknowingly, I burst into tears as soon as she stroked my head. I immediately hugged her and cried loudly. I remember it clearly, in real life, my mother died when I was 7 years old. Leaving my father, me and my little sister who was only 4 years old at that time. Her caress made me remember the figure of my mother who was gone. Remembering my late mother made me miss her and sad at the same time.

"Rey, can you let me go now?" She said with a gentle voice.

I let go of my hug and said "Ah, I'm sorry mom".

She immediately wiped my tears and looked at me gently.

"You must have had a bad dream about me right? Calm down. Your mother is still here. Don't worry, I won't leave you without telling you." She said with that soft gentle voice.

Hearing her words made me want to cry even more. I really feel her love for me. I don't realise it earlier because I was in a state of panic. But she really resembles my late mother when she was younger.

1